Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:48 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Thank you. I tried my best. But I guess the quality of the wheat makes a difference as well as the sauce."

Jinxi gave her husband a quick hug. "I like it. And I love you,"

"I love you too, Jinxi."

After the spaghetti was done, Rock made sure to do the dishes. Then, he headed upstairs to the lounge and began fooling around on the keyboard. He made sure to play songs people recognized, but deep down he was bored. He wanted a decent suggestion.

Once arriving home from teaching, Terry went upstairs, had a shower, then headed into the lounge and found Rock playing his keyboards. Listening to the tunes Rock was playing, Terry understood what was really going on. So he whispered to Rock, "Why not take your wife to the beach? I might take Dee there later. It is a beautiful night."

"That's a great idea!" Rock exclaimed and finished his song then went to go find Jinxi.

He asked her if she wanted to go to the beach.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Thank you. I tried my best. But I guess the quality of the wheat makes a difference as well as the sauce."

"I love you too, Jinxi."

After the spaghetti was done, Rock made sure to do the dishes. Then, he headed upstairs to the lounge and began fooling around on the keyboard. He made sure to play songs people recognized, but deep down he was bored. He wanted a decent suggestion.

Once arriving home from teaching, Terry went upstairs, had a shower, then headed into the lounge and found Rock playing his keyboards. Listening to the tunes Rock was playing, Terry understood what was really going on. So he whispered to Rock, "Why not take your wife to the beach? I might take Dee there later. It is a beautiful night."

"That's a great idea!" Rock exclaimed and finished his song then went to go find Jinxi.

"There's a beach here, too? Wonderful!" Jinxi exclaimed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:47 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I love you too, Jinxi."

"There's a beach here, too? Wonderful!" Jinxi exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, there's a beach. Its great for surfing, for fishing, for sunbathing if you're into that, or building sand castles. I'm sure there's a few shells on the sand also, but I never looked."

Taking her by the hand, he led her out the back from the main level of the mansion, through the back gate, and onto a small private road that most would not even notice was there. From the road, one could clearly see a beach. The stars in the sky were extra pretty too as it was night time. The weather was quite warm although it was still winter, which felt like a perfect spring evening. There was hardly anyone else out. Maybe two or three other people and each one was out on a lawn chair of some sort gazing at the stars. "It might be too hot during the day, but right now, its absolutely perfect weather for this place. The only downside is the ice cream shop is closed, otherwise I'd get you an ice cream."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:11 pm
empress dee
"Oh yeah, there's a beach. Its great for surfing, for fishing, for sunbathing if you're into that, or building sand castles. I'm sure there's a few shells on the sand also, but I never looked."

Taking her by the hand, he led her out the back from the main level of the mansion, through the back gate, and onto a small private road that most would not even notice was there. From the road, one could clearly see a beach. The stars in the sky were extra pretty too as it was night time. The weather was quite warm although it was still winter, which felt like a perfect spring evening. There was hardly anyone else out. Maybe two or three other people and each one was out on a lawn chair of some sort gazing at the stars. "It might be too hot during the day, but right now, its absolutely perfect weather for this place. The only downside is the ice cream shop is closed, otherwise I'd get you an ice cream."

"It's beautiful!" Jinxi said, taking in the stars and the surf. "As for the ice cream, I guess you'll just have to bring me back again when its open." She started to wriggle out of her shoes.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"It's beautiful!" Jinxi said, taking in the stars and the surf. "As for the ice cream, I guess you'll just have to bring me back again when its open." She started to wriggle out of her shoes.

"I guess so." Taking out a pair of capsules from his pocket, Rock tossed them at a nice section of the sand and out popped 2 lawn chairs for them to relax in. "I'm going to stargaze for a bit. You are free to join me when you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:26 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"I guess so." Taking out a pair of capsules from his pocket, Rock tossed them at a nice section of the sand and out popped 2 lawn chairs for them to relax in. "I'm going to stargaze for a bit. You are free to join me when you want."

After Jinxi took a quick dip into the water, she returned to Rock and sat beside him. "It's so weird how the stars are so different in every sky, and yet so beautiful. Do these have constellations?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:02 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

After Jinxi took a quick dip into the water, she returned to Rock and sat beside him. "It's so weird how the stars are so different in every sky, and yet so beautiful. Do these have constellations?"

"Believe it or not, most of those stars are planets in this galaxy. The sun, wherever it is, is shining on the planets we can see in the sky right now. What I think is amazing is that each one is connected through that eastern wall, at least the ones in this galaxy. And yet, each time an animator on earth creates new anime, a new planet appears. So, in terms of constellations, no, not really. But you can wonder what ones are connected to what ones via the portals."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Believe it or not, most of those stars are planets in this galaxy. The sun, wherever it is, is shining on the planets we can see in the sky right now. What I think is amazing is that each one is connected through that eastern wall, at least the ones in this galaxy. And yet, each time an animator on earth creates new anime, a new planet appears. So, in terms of constellations, no, not really. But you can wonder what ones are connected to what ones via the portals."
Jinxi was fascinated. "Is there a map of currently-known portals? Or are there too many to keep track of?" Secretly Jinxi figured if anyone could keep track of a bunch of portals, it would be Empress Dee.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was fascinated. "Is there a map of currently-known portals? Or are there too many to keep track of?" Secretly Jinxi figured if anyone could keep track of a bunch of portals, it would be Empress Dee.

Rock laughed, then he said, "It is impossible to travel the entire galaxy in one trip because there are so many different routes. But, for the explored parts, there are many maps. It really depends on where you wanna go. I heard that on earth, in a city called Edmonton, there is such a thing as buses. There are so many routes of buses in that city, they have many maps to indicate what route and connections you want. Ma says that if she wanted to go to Southgate in that city for example, at 2 on a Tuesday, she would take the 16 downtown, then transfer to a train. Her memory is so good, she knows the bus routes better than some of the drivers. Ironically, she doesn't drive on earth. If it was a Sunday, she would take the 16 to a place called eaux claires then transfer to the 9. If it was a saturday, she would take the 16 to eaux claires, transfer to the 9 and take it to a place called Kingsway Station and then take the train. If its after 3 any day of the week as long as she was going to southgate from home, she would take the saturday route. Confused yet? I mean, it is a lot to take in. Ma is just that smart to know what routes go where and when. Similarly, this planet's Eastern road connects the other planets. This planet is kinda like a central station since so many other worlds connect to this one. To get to some other worlds, you have to travel through another world to get to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:18 am
empress dee
Rock laughed, then he said, "It is impossible to travel the entire galaxy in one trip because there are so many different routes. But, for the explored parts, there are many maps. It really depends on where you wanna go. I heard that on earth, in a city called Edmonton, there is such a thing as buses. There are so many routes of buses in that city, they have many maps to indicate what route and connections you want. Ma says that if she wanted to go to Southgate in that city for example, at 2 on a Tuesday, she would take the 16 downtown, then transfer to a train. Her memory is so good, she knows the bus routes better than some of the drivers. Ironically, she doesn't drive on earth. If it was a Sunday, she would take the 16 to a place called eaux claires then transfer to the 9. If it was a saturday, she would take the 16 to eaux claires, transfer to the 9 and take it to a place called Kingsway Station and then take the train. If its after 3 any day of the week as long as she was going to southgate from home, she would take the saturday route. Confused yet? I mean, it is a lot to take in. Ma is just that smart to know what routes go where and when. Similarly, this planet's Eastern road connects the other planets. This planet is kinda like a central station since so many other worlds connect to this one. To get to some other worlds, you have to travel through another world to get to it."

Jinxi nodded, sure Rock wasn't exaggerating. "So travel between worlds is not difficult, just a bit complicated. Do many show up here by accident?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:17 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded, sure Rock wasn't exaggerating. "So travel between worlds is not difficult, just a bit complicated. Do many show up here by accident?"

"I am sure that all have a purpose, but oh, you mean do many people from other worlds come here by accident? So far, you were the only one who has, but see, those who do come here just seeking adventure often find more than they bargained for. When Ma first came to this world when she was 4, she didn't know what to expect I'm sure. But then, who would when they've been taken from their home by force to a strange new land? Right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:31 pm
empress dee
"I am sure that all have a purpose, but oh, you mean do many people from other worlds come here by accident? So far, you were the only one who has, but see, those who do come here just seeking adventure often find more than they bargained for. When Ma first came to this world when she was 4, she didn't know what to expect I'm sure. But then, who would when they've been taken from their home by force to a strange new land? Right?"

Jinxi's eyes widened. "She was kidnapped here?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"When she was 4. Her initial visit. But ever since then, she has been living in two places at once. The side you know is her animated side, the one with all the powers. But, she has a side that has no powers whatsoever and she is labelled for it too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:36 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"When she was 4. Her initial visit. But ever since then, she has been living in two places at once. The side you know is her animated side, the one with all the powers. But, she has a side that has no powers whatsoever and she is labelled for it too."

"Labeled for having no powers? Harsh." Jinxi shook her head in sadness.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Labeled for having no powers? Harsh." Jinxi shook her head in sadness.

"No, labeled for telling that world about here. They call her a schizophrenic. She has to take medicine every day for the rest of her life just to control her."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games