Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:34 am
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
If you wanna join, 3 days should be enough for interaction

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Casual Outting
Mood: Relaxed & Calm
Company: N/A atm
Relationship: Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The night sky was a pleasant sight for the half vampire and blocked away the sunlight from her eyes. Evangeline wasn't worried about the sun shining on her, though it did bugged her of how bright it was. Evangeline wondered around the city streets, holding her violin case in her left arm as she did some sight seeing in the city. Unlike where she lived before, the streets at night would always be empty and only vampires were seen around doing there own thing while here, everyone seemed to be chatting away. The female looked on the couple of groups she saw as they enjoyed each company they had, she wondered how comfortable everyone was with each other to just continue chatting. Not much moping into the missed interactions she had with others before, Evangeline wondered herself to the city park.

The park was a pretty sight to see at night and much better at night if she can so herself. The quietness that roam around the place and the kinda dark scenery around with the street lights shining certain parts of the park. With the darkness around for most of the park, Evangeline's eyes glow a very light red, emulating her a lighter vision of the place around her. With her vision lighting up the park a bit, the half vampire walked around the park until finding a place slightly isolated from any sound of the city and planted herself down to one of the empty benches nearby. She placed the violin case next to her slowly, not wanting to do any damage to the instrument, and unlocked the case and displayed a black, flowery design violin. She stared at the violin for a few seconds, before removing the instrument out of it's case and the bow under it and placed it on her shoulder and started to play a practice tone to see if it needs any tuning before she can actually play the music. With a few tweaks adjusted to the instrument, Evangeline started to play Stay with Me.

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:08 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

The night breeze was her companion as she was still flying away on the way to her mansion in Lumiere, but she had to take a break. Hence, she ended up landing at Soleil Park, a sigh escaping her lips as her obsidian wings vanished into thin air like smoke. She wouldn't stay there for long anyway since she was still going to prepare the cheesecake for Solaris. The brunette was walking through the cemented path, looking around, only to hear the melody from the violin as well as the singing voice. She stopped short, curiosity getting the best of her.

Huh? Someone doing an extemporaneous musical performance? Solaris would still not be coming back until Thursday-

But she was greeted not by the sight of her friend, but rather a stranger who was playing the similar instrument as Solaris. Hikaru admitted silently that the performance was soothing, though not as equal in terms of skill level. Gradually, she approached the female, lips forming a minuscule smile because it was truly astounding.

Mood: tired, but now curious
Company: a vampire (Evangeline)
Money: $123.50 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: There she is! XD

yo punny nut

JayyLee10

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:16 am
User Image

❛I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep, and that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to a stranger || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Cecil has been cooped up in his house for the past few days, eating nothing but the fee packets of intant noodles he had purchased a month back for his paranoia that 'the end of the world is coming'. He knew it was impossible, but at the same time, the vampire was quite the paranoid person. It was better to be safe than sorry, isn't it?

The air was cooling as the night breeze blew, carrying his short, ruffled auburn locks in the wind while he strode down the pavement in the park. It was dark, but the vampire could see clearly even without the help of street lights. Behind his yellow striped glasses that shielded his eyes from the lights, his golden irises emited a gentle glow that could be seen flickering in the far distance. The night was quiet, with the faint sounds of crickets resonating throughout the area. It was a relaxing time to come strolling, especially when there were little to no one around, or so he thought.

In the far distance, the melody of a violin could be heard, and his strolling footsteps came to a slow stop. There stood a woman bathed in warm moonlight, parcially illuminating her porcelain features. He recognized the song she played, and it was painful to hear. Not because she was terrible, no, in fact, it was quite the opposite, a talented player. It was the song, the meaning behind it, the melody that accompanied, it struck a painful chord in his heart and tugged against his heart strings. It brought back quite an amount of unpleasant memories, things he wishes he could have changed in the past, lives he could have saved, but he supposed, it was too late. It was rather impossible. He hadn't come out here for the purpose to feel pained by the emotions that surfaced, and that alone would frustrate him, but Cecil knew better than to put the blame on someone else, when it was him that was unable to move on from the past.

He stood and listened, his irises darkening, yet his expressions softened. If anything, he looked quite conflicted, unsure if he should be moved, or frustrated at the song choices, but he stayed either way, listening to her finish what's left of the melody. The movements of her arms were lovely, and the expressions she made were anything but pretentious. Is this what they meant when they said a person's nature would be revealed by the sounds of music? When it ended, the vampire clapped his hands, and any trace of emotions would disappear behind the facade he had put up, well hidden behind the goofy character he had always played out to be. "Amazing! You might just be the most talented person I've ever come across!" he chirped, walking up towards where a few has gathered. He recognized the brunette that stood nearby, being the one he encountered at the paintball event. Other than that, he had no memories of her. Cecil offered a smile, unsure if he should greet her, or simply just acknowledge her presence. He chose the latter, in the end. His golden orbs returned to the musician, and his eyes narrowed, though the grin that curved his lips never quite subsided. There was an air of familiarity to her, something he couldn't quite put a finger on, but at the sight of her flowing red irises that were somewhat similar to his, his suspiscions would raise. Is she perhaps, one of his kind?

"Sorry if I startled you. I just couldn't ignore your music, y'know?" he paused, falling silent for a short moment before he extended a hand forward. "Oh, right-- I'm Cecil! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

JayyLee10

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Embarrassed & Surprised
Company: Strangers (Cecil & Hikaru)

Deep and immersed into the song she was playing,
the vampire didn't notice nor felt the strangers presence around her. She was getting into the middle verse of the song and closed her eyes softly as her soul was dancing along with the music. The song was one of her favorites to play and the first song she learned for the violin. Her father being a violinist, taught her how to play and she would often watch her father perform for her mother, capturing her heart with the song. Evangeline then opened her eyes a bit and looked at the violin as she moved the bow in sync with her fingers changing to different cords for a new note then back to the old note.

As she continued to play and finally reaching to the last verse of the song,
she played the last part a bit slowly before finishing off and slowly removed the instrument off her shoulder and onto her lap. With the sound slowly coming to a pause after reaching the end of the song, quietness came to play until a sudden applause came to play from one of the strangers now that Evangeline returned back to her mind and now feeling the presence of other people around her. When did they get here? They couldn't happen to be out this late can they? Evangeline didn't really perform in front of others than in front of her parents, her soul and mind was too into the song she didn't she was gathering just a couple of strangers to watch her play. The vampire was kinda embarrassed as the male character complement her performance as amazing and being probably the first person he met that's talented. She was really nervous and embarrassed at how many people she attracted with her performance, all she could do was bow at them and let out a small smile and waved at them before returning back to her seat at the bench and watched as the people who was nearby left to continue on doing their own thing.

With the performance now over, Evangeline placed the instrument and bow back into it's case, closing the case, and turned her head to the male who was in the few people around still here. Evangeline looked at him with her faint glowing red eyes then switched her view to the other person, female stand not too far from where she was at, staying there. Everyone else who gathered left, but these two didn't.. Why didn't they? The vampire was confused to see them still not leaving after the performance. But she returned back again to the right state of mind as the male spoke, apologizing for startling her a bit and introduced himself as Cecil and extended his hand for a handshake. The aura around this Cecil person had a similar aura like back home, as for the female her aura was different than a human's aura.
Evangeline examined them a bit, before raising a hand up and shook the male's hand in front of her. "I'm Evangeline. Thanks for listening to my music..", the vampire said softly and gave him a small smile, "Didn't think anyone would be around to hear that.."

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The fallen angel was truly entranced by the music, being focused on nothing else but the instrument and the singing voice. It has been decided; Solaris should meet up with her at some point since the raven-haired lady would use more acquaintances who were musically inclined. By the time the performance was adjourned, she was about to comment, but a male voice, as well as the applause, came first. Hikaru took notice of the stranger who was speaking to the performer, the auburn shade of hair, as well as the spectacles, being the aspects that stood out the most from him. She had to wait for the two to be finished conversing before piping up, smiling.

"I have to agree with that dude over there. It was truly an incredible performance you got there, Miss Evangeline since you remind me of my friend who is also a violinist like you. My name's Hikaru. It's an honor to meet you both." But also, she was detecting a common vibe from them both. Could they be supernatural creatures like her? But still, they wouldn't be fallen angels like the brunette, so it would be a possibility that they would be of a diverging species.

Mood: impressed, and still curious
Company: two vampires (Evangeline and Cecil)
OOC:

yo punny nut

JayyLee10

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:28 am
User Image

❛I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep, and that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to Evangeline and Hikaru || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

It appears the performer had been unaware of the small crowd that had eventually gathered around when she had been playing the soft tune. Her platinum blonde locks fell loosely, hugging her features and enhancing her high cheekbones. She had distinctive features in comparison to his, mostly likely due to her western heritage. Or at least, it seems that way.

Bright rosy pink eyes scanned her surroundings once she was finally aware of the small crowd, after she had heard his small round of applause, where the crowd would soon follow. He was still emotionally confused, quite unsure of what he should feel regarding that song. Should he be pained? Or should he be fond of such beautiful melody? Cecil knew better, and he chose the latter, knowing it was the correct thing to say in such a moment. Being a person who does not speak to others at all despite his rather extroverted facade, Cecil has turned to many other things to keep him distracted, things that requires no help from others. Classical music for example, jazz, and other form of artworks people created. He indulged himself in them, often keeping a collection of items in his house.

Cecil's mind has been plagued by the melody she had played earlier, that he had forgotten about what he was capable of doing, though before he had the change to withdraw his hand, it seems, the woman already had her grip around his. Her hands were soft, much smaller in comparison to his, but strangely, there was no energy he could absorb through touch alone. It was known that vampires cannot feed off one another, but something still felt a tad off. There was an air of familiarity around her, yes, but then again, there's something strange, something terribly foreign, yet familiar. Human? He pulled his hands back, clearing his throat in attempt to cover up the small sense of panic that had overcome his being in that small second.

"I'm Evangeline. Thanks for listening to my music.." she answered. He simply smiled, and turned his head towards the fallen angel the moment she sounded her agreement. Hikaru? Ah, right. He remembered hearing her introduce herself back then to the fox. Perhaps he should drop by Crevan's once in a while? It's been quite long since he last saw the twins. "Cecil. The honor's mine." he gave her a mere nod, preferring to keep his hands to himself this time around. She wasn't one of his kind, he could tell that much.

"Didn't think anyone would be around to hear that.." the violinist added.

"No, don't say that. Anyone would stop in their footsteps if a beautiful melody has been played!" he paused, contemplating if he should leave. Then again, he had pretty much missed the chance to do so since the rest of the crowd as left. "How long have you been playing, if you don't mind me asking-"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

JayyLee10

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 pm
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm
Company: Cecil & Hikaru

Evangeline's attention then turned to the female as she approach them and agreeing to the male's comment about her performance and was reminded of her friend who also played the same instrument. "Thank you very much, but am still shock to see people still out this late of the night..", the vampire commented as she thought it was just going to be like home where hardly anyone was out in the streets. She could have played her music in her house, but didn't want the sound bouncing around the place due to the walls. With being outside, the sound would be free to move anywhere they wanted, and also could use the new scenery for a change with no one around, but was sadly mistaken.

Though as the female finished with her handshake with the male, Evangeline showed a confused face at what happened, but couldn't tell what was it. But retreat back to a normal calm face after the performance. She was't the best with interacting people and usually tend to keep herself away from any socialization, but something with these two strangers in front of her had a different aura. No sign of any human aura within them. Guess she kinda needed to get use to the new place she's at as this city was far different from back home. As the male spoke and telling the half vampire not to say anything about anyone around to hear her music and that added whoever heard that would continue to listen and follow that sound to watch. Evangeline moved her lips to the side and looked around the place about what he said, though it was kinda her first time playing in front of a crowd she didn't even know was gathered after the end. When the question of how long she has played the instrument came, Evangeline turned her head to the instrument as she remembered the first time holding the instrument. "I started playing when I was in middle school, so like about..", she took a small pause as she counted how many years,
"Going eleven years now with this instrument."

Evangeline looked up at the dark night sky, the moon illuminating a small light above the three, lowering the glow of her eyes as she stared at the moon and looked back forward at the guest she had and the glow on her eyes brighten a little bit. "What are you two doing out here this late of the night?", Evangeline questioned them and placed the violin case on top of her lap and waited for them to answer.

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

The fallen angel heard the male vampire introducing himself as Cecil, which was not bad of a name for someone like him. Though based on the posture, he was cautious, especially for someone who was a complete stranger like her. She took heed of Evangeline mentioning that she was playing the violin for eleven years. Indeed, that was a long time and Hikaru would admit that the vampire was such a pro, even with the instrument that was not as intricate as Solaris'. At the question of why they ended up here, she sighed.

"I am on my way to going home, but I have to take a break from flying to my place. Work is tiring as hell." She tucked a portion of her hair behind her ear, the wind still sweeping over the trio. This conversation would take a short while.

Mood: impressed, and still curious
Company: two vampires (Evangeline and Cecil)
OOC: Short reply because I have to use mobile and net connection is cut off. I hate this... Edited a bit since net's back on. XD

yo punny nut

JayyLee10

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

It had been an unbearably long day for the red haired psychologist. First, she had slept through her alarms and had to skip her morning coffee in order to make work on time. Without the coffee, she was unable to warm up, so she'd spent half the day freezing her little a** off until she was able to grab a coffee on her lunch break. Not only that, but Andrea had been introduced to a new client who didn't like her on sight and kept making a fuss throughout their session together. Not to mention that one of her colleagues had made a snarky little comment about her height in passing. If anyone knew anything about small people, it was that you never insulted their height. Andrea had taken the high road and pretended not to hear. Although she made a note to get back at that particular nurse. To top it off, one of her clients had cancelled on her, and another had turned up unannounced. But on the up side, she had been able to pick up her newest order from the clothes store before it closed for the day. Usually she would have waited until her next day off before collecting it.

Andrea opened the shopping bag and smiled down at her newest purchase: a beautiful lacy number to add to her lingerie collection. If she was lucky she would be able to go home and try it on straight away. She had been in a pleasant mood after leaving the store, so she had detoured through Soleil park, as she occasionally did on the way home from work. But she was regretting her decision to do so this evening, as her scarred feet were aching. The heels were of no help whatsoever. Although they did give her am extra inch or so height wise which more than made up for the lack of pediatric support. Spotting a vacant park bench up ahead, Andrea took her shoes off and seated herself. She dropped her bags and shoes on the ground beside her and massaged her stockinged feet. Her hair fell forward as she bent over, curtaining her face. She had worn all 12 of her ear piercings today, and had needed to hide them, hence why her hair was out instead of being pulled back into a sensible up-do. At least it was quiet today. For that, she could be thankful.

The redhead sighed and sat back on the bench, allowing herself only five minutes of rest before continuing her journey. However her indulgent five minutes of peace was interrupted by a vulgar shout that pierced through the quiet evening. It was quite close by, too. Finally paying attention to her surroundings, Andrea looked up to find a fight taking place not ten feet away. And it seemed that she had the best seat for the show. Unobscured by tree or bush, they were literally in front of her. What the hell?

The red haired male dropped his phone when he was attacked and more profane shouts were made. Luckily there were no children around. Andrea watched as the attacker used rocks to attack the redhead, who was fighting back just as fiercely. But seemingly without the added boost from magic. In any case, she shouldn't get involved. It wasn't her fight. It was none of her business. She slipped her heels back on and was just getting to her feet when a stray rock pelted her in the chest. She looked down at the offending rock with disgust. Her gaze slowly trailed the rock's progress back to the fighting duo. She should let it slide. It was obviously an accident...

"Watch where you're aiming at, you ******** retard! That hurt!"

Leaving her belongings unattended on the bench, she pegged the rock right back at the duo, gaining little satisfaction as it stopped just short of hitting either of them. Damn it. Maybe she should call Alexander? No. He was probably busy. Besides, she didn't need a man to look after her. She could handle herself. Earlier she had noticed the attacker taking coins from the redhead like some preschool bully. That obviously meant that the two men were fighting over money. Idiots.

"Can you take your juvenile act someplace else? If it's about money, I'll give you fifty and let's call it even. Just looking at the two of you is really pissing me off."

A transparent, elderly bystander started scolding her for getting involved, but she ignored the ghost as she ventured closer to the fight and leveled her icy glare on the two men before her. She knelt down and picked up the phone, not even sparing it a passing glance as she held it out to its owner. Her day had been bad enough without adding bickering delinquents into the mix. The ghost was still harping on about how women these days shouldn't get involved in a fight between men, and that she should have her husband with her at all times to protect her. How medieval. If she thought she was in any danger, she wasn't stupid enough to fight. She'd temporarily paralyze whomever got too close and make a run for it. What was the use in mapping out a person's pressure points if she couldn't use it against them? Andrea used the hand that didn't have a phone dangling from its fingertips to reach into her bra and withdraw two twenty dollar notes, as well as a tenner and three fives.

"Would you look at that, I've got sixty-five dollars and..."

She withdrew a few coins and sighed.

"... Fifty cents..."

Andrea was used to having a lot of money, but since she left home years before, she's had to get used to using money sparingly. She hated to waste what money she had, but it was for a good cause. Okay, maybe not that good. Good people didn't get beaten up in the middle of a family friendly area. But if redhead's debt was anymore than what she was offering, then she'd just go home and pretend that she hadn't seen a thing today. That's what she should have done in the first place. What was it about aggressive men that always had her getting involved in things she otherwise wouldn't have?

Andrea would have bluffed and said that she'd called the cops instead of offering money, but she couldn't lie to save her life. It was one thing she couldn't do. All she could do now was hope that this matter was resolved quickly so she could finally go home. Screw trying on her new underwear. It's not like she had anybody to show it to anyway. She'll go home and go straight to bed. And if she ever saw either of these men again, she would get her money back. Finally the elderly ghost seemed to get the hint and he left her alone, muttering something about nobody having any respect for their elders. Whatever. She couldn't care less.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Soleil Park]
COMPANY → [Men]
FEELING → [Irritated]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [...]
OOC → [I hope this is okay. ^^']

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

Lyrca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:55 pm
ShadowStar369
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
                                  COMPANY Devon (NPC), Andrea tab tab MONEY $54.38 0 tab tab LOCATION Soleil Park tab tab PROFILE Here tab tab STATUS Single.

The werewolf's anger issues could not be solved through yelling. No, his pride had always been much more important than any person's safety or emotions. His tunnel vision was tight, and only pointed towards Devon. Even as a small girl came over to the battlegrounds waving money around. While Devon, admittedly, seemed fine taking all the money she had on her and leaving, Odin was not. This all went far past money. Devon wasn't that stupid and caught onto the werewolf's mood. He knew how damned animalistic people like Odin could be. So as he moved closer to the girl, he tossed the large stone towards Odin, who quickly tried to swat the thing from getting a direct hit against his body. Devon grabbed the money from the girl before shoving her backwards and making a run for it. Odin might have chased after if he weren't on his knees.

He hissed taking the phone and chucking it against the pavement in a fit of anger. The damned thing shattered against the pavement, small bits of the plastic shell shooting off like shrapnel as it made contact with the surface. "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO." He screeched at the poor girl who Devon had taken money from. Now the both of them had been robbed, but even worse, this moron allowed herself to be robbed on purpose.

"You ********' stupid or summin' you damned fairy!?" Odin asked angrily. Fairy, being the only insult that even came to mind since he could hardly think straight. All the fairies he had met were delicate little things like Leon. They hardly stood at 5 feet if they were lucky. This girl just brought one swarming flood of memories back for no reason. "You've a damned death sentence if I ain't see one before!" Rambling now at this point. Odin just couldn't stop. Couldn't turn off when he had one of his fits. It was probably right around then that Odin finally came to and realized where he was and just what he was doing. A public park. Breaking his phone and screaming at some poor girl who was nearly a foot shorter than him. He would look like a mad man. He would have the police called on him if someone thought he was hurting her.

Anything but that.

He quickly took the girl's sleeve, tightly gripping a handful of her clothing - "SHHI-" Broken fingers. They hurt. He pushed the girl to his other side slightly so he could get a grab at her with his non-damaged hand as he pulled her down the walkway. "Quiet you." He immediately ordered. Get out. Get far. Get to the other side of the park. All Odin could think was getting the girl far off from the original location as he found somewhere else for him to threaten her well enough so she wouldn't go running off complaining about how he acted like a lunatic in front of her.

His cellphone can be damned. The thing was left cracked against the pavement which would be it's final resting place.

TLDR — Breaks two of his fingers knocking a stone from hitting his body. Breaks his phone. He's dragging Andrea away from the place where they fought in case someone called the police during the fight. Last thing he needs is any trouble with police. tab

Lyrca

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:56 am
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The petite redhead felt a subtle change in the air. It was more instinct than psychic ability, but she got the feeling that she shouldn't push her luck with these two. It was too late to back down, but she'd try to resist angering either of them any further. God knows it was dangerous enough with one of them flinging rocks around. It seemed like the redhead's attacker was willing to take her money and leave, which was a relief. She could almost have relaxed, were it not for said attacker pushing her aside and throwing another damn rock. Unfortunately the hard shove he gave resulted in her landing on her backside and grazing her elbows on the ground. And still he had the gall to run away with her money! In her irritation she took her shoe off and threw it after the retreating male, momentarily forgetting about the one that remained. This time, her shoe made contact. It hit the thief in the back and landed harmlessly on the ground. Just as she was getting to her feet to dust herself off and fetch her shoe, something clattered to the ground. It was the redhead's phone. Due to her habit of falling for abusive men, the noise made her flinch. Biting the inside of her cheek to keep from saying something stupid, she grabbed her shoe and slid it back on her foot. This just wasn't her day.

Despite keeping herself quiet in an effort to keep him from lashing out at her physically, redhead was still shouting. She was tempted to do the adult thing and ignore him, but then he decided to call her a damn fairy of all things. He was now the second person today who had insulted her by making some comment on her height. Andrea didn't usually have much of a temper, but her height was a bit of a sore spot. Her small stature had been the only reason she had survived the crash that killed her parents. Placing both hands on her hips, she narrowed her eyes at the larger male and fixed him with a withering glare. The effect was ruined by their difference in height and the fact that she had to crane her head back to look up at him.

"Who are you calling a fairy, you stupid fire truck!?"

It seemed that she had reached her quota of swearing for the day, and was now limited to childish insults there were ineffective, to say the least. And now he was accusing her of having a death sentence! This is what she got to helping him? Well she wouldn't be making that mistake again. Frowning, she lowered her gaze to the phone lying discarded on the ground and sighed. He'd broken it. What a waste of good money. The sight of the device now rendered useless, seemed to bring her back to her senses. Her anger slowly faded to be replaced with a cold, calm attitude that she usually reserved for work. Now able to think clearly without anger clouding her judgement, she assessed their situation. If they kept hurling insults at each other like this, it would surely draw attention. Someone may call the police to intervene. And thanks to her bad taste in men, she'd come to adopt their unhealthy dislike of anything in uniform. Besides, if she was arrested for creating a public disturbance, or for something equally as stupid, she could very well be fired from her job at the hospital. And it seemed that the redhead was thinking along the same lines as she, or similar. He grabbed her sleeve and manhandled her. And she wasn't really in a position to fight back because of her size. Though if she'd really wanted to, she could have grabbed the two fingers on his hand that appeared to be broken. But that would just cause more problems. This guy had some real issues with his temper. That much was obvious. She wouldn't have been stupid enough to argue with him further, except that he was trying to drag her away without her belongings. Those bags held her newest purchases, as well as her own phone and purse. And some personal files from work. She'd be damned if she was leaving them for some pervert to find. Her expression became mutinous and she stubbornly dug her heels into the pavement. If he didn't let her go, she'd disable him.

"I don't care what you do, but I am not leaving without my underwear."

She stated calmly, gently tugging him in the direction of the park bench as a silent plea to let her grab them. If that didn't work, he'd get a swift kick to the knee cap and a headbutt. Forget pressure pointing him. That required too much precision. And she wasn't about to risk permanently disabling him. Imagine the lawsuit! It wasn't worth it in the long run. Her fear of some pervert stealing her lingerie and getting their hands on those files as well as her purse and phone, well outweighed her fear of being beaten to a pulp by this red haired idiot. Besides, what was the worst he could do? Kidnap her? She didn't think so. Not with those broken fingers. Despite her looks, she could put up a good fight. Speaking of fingers, though... She looked in the direction of his injured hand. Shouldn't he go to the hospital? After she got her bags back, she'd be sure to tell him to go see a doctor. Though it may not be of much help since he didn't seem like the type to listen to advice from a stranger. He'd probably yell at her again.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Soleil Park]
COMPANY → [Odin]
FEELING → [Stubborn: concerned]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [...]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:42 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:17 am

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia was walking in the park a parasol in her hands. It was early morning but the sun was already out and she had to shade herself. That of course meant clothes that people would assume were for winter. She wasn't hot though everyone most likely thought she was insane. However she continued to walk and simply ignored any stares she might have got. Why was she out in the day time as a vampire? It was because she understood how to keep up appearances. if she only left her house at night people would start to talk. As she walked she looked around at the cherry blossom trees. She could appreciate them and even the statues. Though she wasn't quite sure if she particularly like the architecture. It was a fun idea none the less and so she wouldn't complain.

"I wonder where I shall go today to amuse myself?" Emilia asked herself this question quietly, it was always something she did. She decided what to do that day and did it, be damned anything else. She had all the time in the world to do what she desired. Some days she would just spend walking, other days shopping. Plenty of times it was stalking a human to learn their habits and schedules. She did drink blood after all and she much preferred taking it out of a live person. She decided that perhaps today she would find a person to feed off of.

xNilu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:42 am
User Image
User Image

ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Fine ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤On foot, Healthy, Single ll 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕜$ 800 ll

𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...

I took another bite into my sandwich, savoring the mixed taste of boiled eggs mayonnaise. I licked my lips clean, taking a lungful of air before enjoying the view that came. Those pink leaves that I can't name were falling slowly to the ground, littering the pathway with the colour. It was beautiful to say the least.

As I reveled in the beauty that surrounded me from the park bench, the soft crunches of leaves drew my attention away, a girl, whom I can only guess was still in school, judging from her stature and the youthfulness in her step. Her hair was oddly the same colour as the falling leaves from the unnamed trees. And much like the trees, her hair had a beauty of its own, I noted, awed by how her hair swayed as she strutted. I shook myself from my observation. Any longer I could've been mistaken as staring.

The girl was walking alone, and seemed quite content with it, it would be impolite for me to disturb her leisurely walk.

....𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮

I'm sorry if my reply seems...forced... thats not the case x3 𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Black Fire Lord

xNilu

Fatcat

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 am

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia continued walking eyeing potential targets, unfortunately there we not that many. It was better to go into the poorer part of town as most people there wouldn't be missed if she happened to kill them. It was then though that she stopped, something was bothering her. She felt like she was being watched, it was just a feeling. After many years of being around she learned to trust some of these feelings. It was said the older one got or the more they had seen, the more they would just instinctively pick up on. She would turn and scan the area till she saw a women who had been looking at her. She had of course adverted her eyes as not to seem like she was staring. A polite and well mannered thing to do, something Emilia could appreciate. She decided to go meet this women. She figured that the women had no ill intent, most likely just curious.

Emilia would walk up to Evelyn and take off her glove of her right hand and offer it in a handshake. It was still under the parasol however as she was very careful about not letting direct sunlight touch her. "Kaiser, Emilia von Kaiser is my name. May I inquire yours? I couldn't help but notice that you happened to be looking at me for some time. I thought it would be prudent to come over and introduce myself." She wondered if the women actually had good manners or if it was simply her assuming too much. The conversation that would follow would determine that.

O.O.C. I didn't feel like anything was wrong with it so you guchi

xNilu

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games