Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:03 pm
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Meiiko
Masquanade
I broke my space bar on my keyboard. eek sweatdrop I'm currently on my dad's computer. I just need a keyboard spring and all we be good in the world. xp

Lol how? XDD I didnt know that was possible...well, unless you dropped it or something haha

I popped all the keys off to clean it. It was really disgusting. It had cat fur and what not and so when I popped off the keys I lost a spring to the spacebar (in which it has two).

In other news my computer is still broken, it should be fixed this afternoon . . . SHOULD BE . . . and two night ago we had a horrible storm knocking off net access. crying Let's just say- I'm not happy and I've been playing too much Rollercoaster Tycoon to keep myself busy.

You could have just gotten a can of pressurized air to clean it. Then you wouldn't have had to deal with popping the keys off. That might have been easier. 3nodding

We had some. But first of all I didn't know we had some and second of all it wouldn't have gotten the cat fur and dirt chunks out. As the dirt chunks (were somehow) too large to be blown out and the cat fur had wrapped itself around the keys. Plus a few keys were very dirty on the botton side. But anyways my keyboard works fine now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:38 am
That's good to hear! 3nodding
God, I hope that it won't rain all day. xp That would suck right now. It still looks like early evening even though it's after eight-thirty in the morning here.  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:26 pm
Mika Relie
That's good to hear! 3nodding
God, I hope that it won't rain all day. xp That would suck right now. It still looks like early evening even though it's after eight-thirty in the morning here.

It was suppose to rain today. I still wore sandals anyways, but luckily it hasn't yet. So all is good. whee

And the Tsubasa anime is finally got for download. whee I have it but have yet to watch it. Someone said it was really badly done . . . and if so that would be the second anime episode i've downloaded this weekend that had a crappy group do it and thus making me wait for another group to do it. crying Anyone else know any good anime starting this spring? I only know of two (Tsubasa and Loveless).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:48 pm
For all those interested pictures of my room and my prom:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v684/BandNerdGuild/
Just view the selected album (ignore the band nerd guild banner). Too many pictures to actually post up- you can go look on your own. 3nodding

edit: appearantly (which I don't think is anyone in here) the links to the albums are above the BNG banner where it says my room and prom (some people didn't know that . . . stare sweatdrop )  

Masquanade
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:09 pm
FUNimation News from Sakura Con
At last weekend's Sakura Con convention, FUNimation confirmed that the company has begun a project to verify American demand for more Fruits Basket anime in hopes of convincing Japanese producers to create more "Furuba" anime

Sorry I've posted so much today. Anyways I totally forgot about this earlier and thought some of you might be interested in it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:51 pm
Masquanade
FUNimation News from Sakura Con
At last weekend's Sakura Con convention, FUNimation confirmed that the company has begun a project to verify American demand for more Fruits Basket anime in hopes of convincing Japanese producers to create more "Furuba" anime

Sorry I've posted so much today. Anyways I totally forgot about this earlier and thought some of you might be interested in it. 3nodding

Hot damn! That'd be friggin' awesome! ....As long as they got the same voice actors and animation studio to do...yeah...cooool~ xd

TSUBASA!!! I watched it:
Still VERY disappointed that Seki Tomokazu is not doing Touya's voice and that girl isn't doing Yukito-san's voice. When Yukito-san talks...he...sounds...like a man! IT'S WRONG I TELL YOU, WRONG!!! gonk
I don't mind Sakura and Syaoran's new voices at all. When I found out that Syaoran was to be the same guy who did Daisuke from DNAngel...I was pleased. And supposedly the girl who does Sakura is a new comer! I was surprised because her voice sounded good. ^^
The animation at times was...eh....but for the most part pretty good. I love the ending theme, yay for Maaya Sakamoto~!!! The opening is decent...

Also...at the way they're moving (from the looks of the next episode) they're moving pretty fast....
OH!
I was SO pissed that they didn't make Kurogane's departure funny like it was supposed to be!!! I didn't like that...it makes me worry that they're going to change this to a more serious anime than it should be...like Fai and Kuro-rin not fighting in the corner or Kuro-pyon and Mokona not fighting...I dunno. I guess we'll have to wait till next week to find out~!!!
(Also was disappointed that Tomoyo-hime didn't go "ohohohohoho" stare )  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:09 pm
Neko- I really liked the background music. It was the quality of the fansub to me. I kept getting boxes and it kept going digitalized on me. >__>; I was kind of expecting Sakura and Syaoron's voices to be more kiddish . . . I don't know why. Yeah I didn't like how they protrayed Kurogane . . . tsk tsk. And they did the whole first volume and ONE EPISODE?! Then again I see that. I mean if they drug that out- it would have been REALLY drugged out. I think it was a decent speed- though they could slowed down certain parts and really does make you think how fast are they going to move things. they might do volume two in two or three episodes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:26 pm
I wanna see teh Tsubasa Anime!!! crying  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:08 pm
Masquanade
Neko- I really liked the background music. It was the quality of the fansub to me. I kept getting boxes and it kept going digitalized on me. >__>; I was kind of expecting Sakura and Syaoron's voices to be more kiddish . . . I don't know why. Yeah I didn't like how they protrayed Kurogane . . . tsk tsk. And they did the whole first volume and ONE EPISODE?! Then again I see that. I mean if they drug that out- it would have been REALLY drugged out. I think it was a decent speed- though they could slowed down certain parts and really does make you think how fast are they going to move things. they might do volume two in two or three episodes

Yes! The bkg music was wonderful!!! Reminded me oh dothack... razz
I'll definately be getting the soundtrack(s). biggrin

I think, if they wanted Sakura and Syaoran to sound kiddish, they would have stuck with the original seiyuu cast, but they are grown up a bit...Does it ever say how old they are? Looks like 14-15...??? Maybe? xp

Perhaps they sped up this episode just a *bit*, so they could get in the whole idea of it all...Sakura's memories and heart = gone, Syaoran goes to Yuuko with Sakura and 2 strangers are there as well. DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! whee
I dunno...

Chii-chan, do you have high-speed internet? If so, go to www.animesuki.com and dl Bittorrent to dl Tsubasa and lots of other yummy animes...

Masq, Have you watched any of loveless? I saw the official site for it dled it (hopefully watch tomorrow)...Kitty people with shounen-ai... Hmmm.... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:17 pm
Neko-Yousei

Masq, Have you watched any of loveless? I saw the official site for it dled it (hopefully watch tomorrow)...Kitty people with shounen-ai... Hmmm.... confused

yes i have. the first episode was pretty good. i need a better fansub group. I got it from a group called WeSuck and yes they suck.

Anyways I bugged some of my IRL friends who have gone inactive to give me their items- dear lord did I hit the jackpot. eek it's crazy (that's where I got the new clothes from xp )  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:37 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

yes i have. the first episode was pretty good. i need a better fansub group. I got it from a group called WeSuck and yes they suck.

omfg...I just watched it...I LOVES IT!!! Ritsuka is SO cute...I think he has Joshua's voice from Chrono Crusade. This is going to be a very interesting series...and Koyasu's voice is in it!!! (He was the shadowed vigure we didn't see when Ai and Midori reported back). Hmmm mmmm....very interesting series indeed...
I want to cosplay Ritsuka! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:21 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

omfg...I just watched it...I LOVES IT!!! Ritsuka is SO cute...I think he has Joshua's voice from Chrono Crusade. This is going to be a very interesting series...and Koyasu's voice is in it!!! (He was the shadowed vigure we didn't see when Ai and Midori reported back). Hmmm mmmm....very interesting series indeed...
eek xd what group did you get it from? or is it unsubbed?  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:41 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

eek xd what group did you get it from? or is it unsubbed?

I got it from WeSuck. xp Better a sucky sub than no sub at all... wink
I hope another group picks this one up though...I kinda doubt it since it's shounen ai...but who knows...yuri sells more than yaoi I think...(ie Kannazuki no Miko razz )
But...there are rabid yaoi fangirls...so I don't know why more shounen-ai stuff hasn't been subbed....hrrmmm~ =\  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:55 pm
Neko- another group did pick it up. Though I also heard yet another group is suppose to do it. (A total of three groups doing it). I know of the them is suppose to be one of the groups that did Sukisyo (if you watched that). Wow I was really disappointed at the fansub community this past weekend with the crapstatic subs of Loveless and Tsubasa and then they came out with 6 new episodes of Kyou Kara Maou and finished off Gankutsuou though they have yet to release my weekly dose of Gundam Seed Desinty (well at least the group I get my fix from).  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:13 pm
Masquanade
Neko- another group did pick it up. Though I also heard yet another group is suppose to do it. (A total of three groups doing it). I know of the them is suppose to be one of the groups that did Sukisyo (if you watched that). Wow I was really disappointed at the fansub community this past weekend with the crapstatic subs of Loveless and Tsubasa and then they came out with 6 new episodes of Kyou Kara Maou and finished off Gankutsuou though they have yet to release my weekly dose of Gundam Seed Desinty (well at least the group I get my fix from).

Sweet, I'll have to check it out~ smile
I saw the first episode of Sukisyo and I was like "...eh?" It starts off like you've already seen an episode... confused
I need my Naruto manga fix...*twitch* Must...see...Kisame...and...Gai...*twitch*
Do you follow the manga at all?  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games