Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:49 pm
Fantasy, gave Alania a dark glare along with her teeth baring. Soon she calmed, this would be delt with, properly.

Fantasy arose her head and unbared her teeth but her ears were pinned to her head like nails. She lowered her wings down and folded them, she wasn't too threatening anymore but she still had a cold expression on her black coated face.

"Maybe, but it's over now. Felicty has given up on everything. Don't listen to anything she says! She is a traitor! She doesn't want a friend she only wants to kill you!!" Fantasy barked with her dark eyes stern and icy.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:03 pm
Felicty's eyes widdened. "What are you accusing me of! Murder!? And Where do you get this traitor from! You never believed in me!" Felicty barked back with a snarl following. Felicty wasn't confused at all, she knew what this was about, and was sure Fantasy would attack. She didn't want to lose her newly made friend, maybe the only person who still trusts her.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm
The silver wolf's ears went back as she speculated.

"Fine, dislike me if you may, but lay everything out on the table. Murder and treachery are serious accusations. If I may delegate..."

She saw the way that Fantasy held herself and watched Felicty warily, caution replacing intrigue. The latent tension in both of them sent alert signals shooting all through her body. A fight was likely to occur if they didn't calm themselves abruptly.

Her hackles rose again and she stiffened when Felicty snarled back. She narrowed her golden eyes and took a single step forward, not between them, but positioning herself at equal distances from each of the wolves should they suddenly spring.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:09 pm
Felicty dropped her jaw, and the look of 'No' came upon her face. She moaned as she tried to think, it was all happening so fast, too fast. There's nothing i can do.... No one trusts me anymore... Felicty thought. She straightened her self out a bit but her fur was ruffled with tension and stiffness. Her tail flicked as she spoke with a stern and alpha like voice to Fantasy, "I am tired of you. If you were my friend then this would never come up!" Felicty snarled at her self as she hid her face in her fur for a moment before speaking again. "I didn't want to kill her but...." her voice trailed off into some thing more light and scared. "I was scared Fantasy! Could you not see! Your so blind!" Felicty barked out with streams of tears down her face. Her voice was no longer stern but afraid and shakey as they passed her tounge. Felicty took three steps back as her ears dropped down. Her feelings had taken the better of her, and she almost never let that happen.

"Why do you see me as a traitor....?"

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm
"Your not my friend, you never were..." Fantasy hissed back.

She watched Felicty go into a weakened state, she grinned widely.
"But you still killed your own best friend!!" Fantasy barked at her when Felicty lost her stern voice.

"Am I the one who is blind?! You can't see right from wrong!" Fantasy, kept her dark expression across her face. She inched closer and closer to Felicty. But stopped, there was another wolf she had to deal with.

Before Felicty spoke again she turned to Alania.
"How could you trust such a pathtic wolf. Could you not see her act! The traitor only wants you dead on the floor!" Fantasy barked at her.

When Felicty finally spoke her words she turned again to her.

"I don't see.... I know."

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Alania cackled with laughter at Fantasy's words.

"Hah! You think that possible, I've already died! A second trip wouldn't send me far." She gestured in the direction of the patch of earth where she'd risen not but a few hours ago at most.

Her golden eyes sparkled as she trotted forward, putting herself directly between the two.

"I hardly fear death and therefore I will put my trust in whomever I choose, let it be my folly. I've been through much and I can tell you we've all made sacrifices. We also make choices for others that we regret." Her head swung to look to each wolf in turn.

"If you say she killed this one..." Alania nodded at the watery spirit that had wandered over to speculate. "...then she had reason to. Let her explain, or reason as it may be." She turned to Felicty.

"I can trust your word for what you have told me and I know that you are a sceptic of your ties to your companions." Her eyes narrowed at this.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 am
Felicty nodded straightening her self and wipping the tears from her face. She took a breath, and held her head high for once. "It started only about a month ago, not longer then that, at most. I was much more relaxed around my friends then any where else and could lose to my emotions faster then normal. Me, Fantasy, and Heart were all there. Fantasy being my oldest friend and Heart the one that we had spoke about," Felicty said with her tail swishing nervously at every word she spoke. "My stubborness normaly got us into little trouble but this time we were going out of our family grounds. Heart was from a pack and normaly didn't come with us when we went exploring, but i made her come this time. We went about 2 miles away from home before coming to a deserted place. There were rocks everywhere, and I mean everywhere. They were sharp and hard too; my stubborness told me that we should keep going. Fantasy had the right idea to say no but Heart agreed even though she knew what the game would be. I goated Fantasy into playing the game. We did," Felicty said, she tried to best to keep the story light and not depressing. She didn't want to say more at this point but needed too, it was either both friends or just one.

"Yes we played for a few hours when we came to a cliff..... No one had saw it, and Heart slipped down... she grapped onto the edge but was slipping..." Felicty spoke in a moarnfull voice.

"Fantasy flew up and tried to save her but was unable, she slipped and then she we heard a splash. We knew she was ok for now. Fantasy told me to jump and I did. Me and Felicty when down to help Heart. The water was deep but not dangerous. We went for the shore we all made it but it wasn't over." Felicty paced back and forth for a moment before facing Alania again. Her ears folded back.

"There was a huge bear. He had been living there for years and wasn't happy. We were all scared, but we fought. Such little did we do, the bear scarred Fantasy's wing making her unable to fly at the moment, the bear also gave her all those scars on her face. Heart and me didn't have much injuries but when we knew we couldn't fight anymore we needed some one or some thing to distract the bear so we could run...."
Felicty's voice trailed off into silence.

"I couldn't think..... I was clouded and scared, I was so dumb.... I pushed Heart into the bear and me and Fantasy darted out.... We never saw her again or the bear," Felicty said as she hung her head she closed her eyes tight. "After that, Fantasy always called me a traitor and murderer, so I ran away and stayed alone to free myself from them. It didn't work, I was alone and sad.... Then I found you, Alania. The only wolf I had seen in weeks. I still gave a promise to Heart that I would try and erase my horrible past and find a way to put her scarred spirit to sleep...."

((Be hold my longest post eva!!))

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:48 pm
Alania watched Felicty for the first part and then closed her eyes to simply feel the emotion behind the words and create mental images of the story as it was told. She could see the fear behind their eyes and the absolute regret that Felicty embedded in this memory.

"You are sincere. Fantasy, is this the tale by your account as well? You agree with the truth of what she says?"

She turned to Felicty with grave eyes.

"I trust what you say for I can hear the true remorse in your voice and know that the decision you made was one of self preservation and it made you forget the ties of friendship in your fear and desperation. It felt like the wrong choice to you and thus cannot simply go overlooked." she sighed before continuing.

"If you truly wish to appologize, it is not only to the ghost of Heart, but to your once friend, Fantasy. You both are angry at one another from your own perspective but you were faced with a dangerous and life-altering choice, Fantasy could have just as easily pushed you in front of that bear or it could have killed you all. You cannot simply erase the past, but you can accept it an move on, make amends and leave your anger behind you."

The old she-wolf's ears went forward as she heard the spirit wander closer then stop in front of her. She knew that the others could no see their friend, but hoped that Heart would be able to witness their forgiveness and pass on to eternal rest.

"Forgive. That is what each of you must do for the other. Heart will hear you, she's always heard you."

Alania watched the spirit as tears began to pour from its opaque eyes.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 am
Fantasy opened her jaw to speak but no words came. She bared her teeth to snarl but still no sound from her throat. Fantasy's ears folded back slowly, she closed her eyes tightly and remembered her pack friend. "It is true what she says..."

Fantasy's thoughts of her old friend were deeply hidden in the back of her mind. She had forgotten the times they had spent together to make them friends. She had missed one of her closest friends and blamed it on Felicty.

"Felicty, I am sorry for blaming this all on you. I just hated to lose some one that i had known for so long. I had to blame it on some one.... but I should have blamed it on the bear... it killed her. I am sorry i caused you so much pain," Fantasy spoke with her eyes closed.

"If you can truly hear me Heart, then please.... Just forgive us both for all this pain we have caused to each other.... I am sorry."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 pm
Xephir sulked around the ruins quietly. Jin had once again bested him in a fight and it really pissed him off. His grey eyes flickered fiercly at his surroundings in the hopes he could stay clear of all the other wolves in the area. Xephir's silver fur glistened in the sun's rays as he chose his spot under some old stair case and laid down. His tail touched his unique white nose in the attempt to clear his senses of the scent of flowers which brought back some very unfond memories for the warrior wolf. His ears were ever alert and intently listening to the birds chirping; it struck an urge to jump up and chase them off for the still silence he craved, but he let the urge pass and soon found himself lost in his own thoughts.

Nightwalker_Seras

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm
Reus carried himself elegantly with a sense of royality like all of his family. His thick, flowing, black fur danced in the sunlight as his deep brown eyes searched his surroundings for entertainment. His foot steps never made a sound as he weaved through the relics of the past. Soon he caught the scent of one familiar which made him grin toothily. He threw his tail high to test the wind's movement and found nothing. So he contently followed the scent to it's owner. Carefully jumping on top of the crumbling stairs, he slowly made his way lower to find Xephir laying underneath him.
Xephir's body language told Reus everything he needed to know for what had happened today for Xephir. His tail swayed slightly only to stop when he concentrated on his target. Reus's ears laid back and his drew himself ready to pounce on top of Xephir.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Xephir instantly noticed Reus above him by not only his scent, but his shadow and the small rumble that fell from under his footpaws. Reacting quickly, he jumped out from under the stairs and turned to his hume form to jump at Reus. He knocked both of them to the ground behind the stairs and growled in Reus's face. "What have I told you about doing that kind of crap!" Xephir's katanna, Fukushu, fell only inches from Reus's whiskers and even cut the longer ones short.

Nightwalker_Seras

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm
Reus was surprised by Xephir's anger, but instead started laughing at him. His breath was taken away when Xephir hit him and then landing on the ground, but this was the usual for Xephir's greetings. Reus turned into his hume form which was completely different then his wolf for his hume had short white hair and a pale complexion. "You get your butt kicked again Warrior?" he asked with a hint of sarcism. Reus put his hands under his head and grinned stupidly at the older wolf; waiting for him to get off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 pm
"What of it you royal pain in the butt?" he said getting off of Reus and returning his sword to his side. Sitting down Xephir mumbled to himself about his time being wasted and eyed Reus suspiciously. "What are you doing in this pack? I thought your family was on their way to the Northern lands?" Xephir felt the wind pick up and ruffle through his white hair causing him to return to his wolf form and place his tail back over his nose as he waited for Reus's answer that would probably make him even more annoyed. Then again, Reus had been his only companion through harsh times so he began to lighten up abit.

Nightwalker_Seras

TricksterCoyote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 am
Small Yin crawled out from a nearby brush on her belly, tired from the long journey from her den. She was nearing her first winter. The scars she had sustained from her escape were now a bright pink against her black and white fur. Her nose to the wind, she found a new area to see if she could get some help. Ruins came to her sight. Not the best place to find someone, but it would be better than nothing.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff