complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:05 am
"No, anything but that," Karissa immediately qualified. She wouldn't be responsible for ruining their fun for the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 am
"I seen some caves a ways away from here. I thought that would be a fun place to explore. There is also a little creek that we can play in again" Arianna said excitedly, loving the whole camping experience again.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:51 pm
(It was this RP that for some reason I decided Karissa didn't like to swim, right?)

"The cave first," Karissa suggested. She would leave the water for later - she didn't want to be bothered into going in again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 pm
(Yes, it is)
"Alrighty" Arianna agreed, springy up quickly. "Let's go, Let's go, Let's go" she said excitedly.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Karissa let herself be dragged along by the shorter Arianna. It probably would have been a hilarious sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm
Rachel tagged along, smiling at the comical sight. Karissa was a head above Arianna! "We're going SPELUNKING!" She said happily, clapping her hands together. "I've always wanted to use that word." Rachel explained.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:07 pm
"What's spelunking?" Arianna asked, stopping suddenly as she heard the word and tried to figure out what it meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:44 pm
"I think it's cave diving. As a human, I used to confuse it with cliff diving." Karissa frowned a bit as she recalled her fuzzy human memories.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 am
"That sounds like fun! I've never done that before" Arianna said excitedly, always eager to try new things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:46 pm
"Me neither, so, lets cross our fingers and hope there are no....bears!" Rachel whispered the last word theatrically.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm
"Lions and tigers and bears Oh my! Lions and tigers and bears Oh my! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!" Arianna said, gradually growing louder until she was a little under a full fledged screm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm
"Yum." Said Rachel, licking her lips. "Don't tempt me." She said to Arianna, with a mischievous grin on her face.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm
Karissa wrinkled her nose distastefully. "Lions and tigers are fine, if rare - especially in Forks - but bears taste disgusting."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm
"Woah! To much info! TMI TMI TMI!" Arianna protested, disgusted at the thought.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm
The corners of Karissa's mouth turned up in a smile; she was secretly pleased at Arianna's reaction. "Okay, Rachel, time to change the topic," she chided gently.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff