Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 pm
((I'm pretty sure it is natural instinct, lol))

Shaylene stood back patiently, hunger gnawing at her stomach. She licked her lips and set an image of peace and security to the animals, hoping to make the girls first time a little easier.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:59 pm
ok well here is my person

Race: human
Name: Bridget
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: The Cullens, Bella
Appearance:
User Image

Family: Mom and dad
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: (well since bella has edward) Emmett Cullen
Personlity: cute, somewhat funny, caring, loving, can be quiet
Height: 5'3
Grade: 11
Eyes: blue
Sixth Sense(special power): nothin i'm human
Weakness: losing everyone around her.....most important losing Emmett
Saying: oh my bad *sighs*
Favorite Music: classical, some rock
Other: Lived in Europe with mom and dad then moved to Forks and thats where she met the cullen family and fell in love with Emmett (i love Edward but Bella has him so yah)
Musical Instrument: piano and harp  

Sakura Haruno67

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm
((Cricket...Cricket))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 pm
"Alrighty, let's see here" Matt said picking up a card. "In The Hunchback of Notre Dam, Esmerelda is A: a ghost. B: a witch. C: a gypsey. Or d: an elf?" Matt asked. "Did you make up the ghost?" Caterina asked. "No, Cat, it's really on the card, see?" he said, showing it to her. "You're so silly, I wonder how we've stayed friends this long" Caterina muttered. "Because I bring joy into your life" he said. "So true. So Selana what's your answer?" Caterina asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:43 pm
(Yay! Arriana's revived the thread!)

"A gypsy, of course!" Selana burst out laughing. "Although I'm tempted to say 'ghost', just because it's so unbelievable."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 pm
(Thanks, I remembered how much I loved this thread and decided to try to revive it, along with a few others.Can we bring Ken and Wyatt back into the story soon?)
Caterina smiled. "You guys are silly. Selana do you want to come over to my house and take a shower, I have some clothes that you can borrow?" Caterina offered. Matt playfully glared at her. "You can come too" Caterina said. Matt smiled and huged her. "Thank you" he said. Caterina simply hugged him back.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:07 pm
(I thought we were at your house already? Or was it Matt's? Anyways, yeah, I'll try to bring Kenneth and Wyatt back soon. And - p h y x a t e d - had Cya and Zane, who I'm supposed to be in charge of, too. @_@)

Although the board game had worked to cheer Selana up, and distract her, she wasn't sorry at the prospect of leaving it. "Okay," she agreed to Caterina's idea. "But - as to borrowing clothes - you're not allowed anything too extravagant, got it? Don't be another Alice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 am
(Cool. That would be nice to have the two evil boys back. Or should I say one evil and the other wanting to be good? We were at the hospital playing the game because her dad always kept board games there)
"Of course not, I only own a few extravagant clothes anyhow, I try to keep it casual. Plus do you know how much I hate fancy clothes?" Caterina asked. Matt laughed. "Trust me Selana, I'm surprised that she owns fancy things. She always hated clothes like that. Her mother always tried to force her into them and they were always destroyed before the night ended" MAtt laughed. "Matt! Shut up!" Caterina said, hitting his arm. "It's true though" Matt defended himself.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:44 pm
(I'll think and wait for a good entrance.)

Selana laughed once more. "Alright, let's go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Caterina loaded them all into her car and drove to her house. "Everyone complains about my driving because I drive the speed limit usually" Caterina explained. "Come on" Cat said, getting out in front of a mansion.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Selana dug her heels in. "You don't like extravagant clothes, yet you have a house like this?" she said disbelievingly. It took a few tugs on her arm to get her to move again; Selana was stunned. "Are all vampires filthy rich?" she muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 pm
"It was my parent's vacation house. Since our house was burnt down I couldn't think about selling this house. My parent's were rich because when your mother's in the FBI and your dad's a doctor you are bound to have a lot of money. We never flaunted it though, this was the only thing that ever spoke our wealth. I also have a job, I do get bored a little bit so I work at a book store, and I also work at a dance studio and a ice skating rink, I teach children how to dance, skate and at the bookstore I stock shelves, man the cashier, take inventory, and even help kids learn how to read" Caterina admitted. "I'm pretty much set for a long time" Caterina said. "Pretty much set for a human life and more, and if she keeps it up she'll be set way past" Matt murmurred to Selana. "Matt be nice. Come on Selana and I'll show you the bathroom and get you some clothes, after you're done you can come back downstairs and we can decide what to do" Caterina said, leading her up the stairs while Matt settled himself on the couch.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 pm
(Okay. Which RP were you human? gonk )

Selana self-admittedly gawked at practically everything, on the long walk to the bathroom. Even the staircase screamed of money. "This is a vacation home?" she thought downcast. Aloud, she said, "This is a vacation home? Who'd vacation in Forks?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm
(that is in the RP where we are in the forest. I believe it's the one with 60 some pages?)
"My parents. Plus, my dad did have a second job here. And yes it is. It's actually quite homey once you get used to it" Caterina said, trying to reassure the girl.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm
(Never talked about your family in here - plus, because they're vampire hunters, they don't necessarily have all correct info - let's pretend Selana thinks vampires are created within families)

Selana laughed suddenly. "I suppose I would choose Florida, but that's not a choice for vampires, is it?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff