Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:39 pm
((Alrighty.... no Akatsuki fights then???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:57 pm
((Not until monday then we're continuing w/out u nats!))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Fuyu woke up the next morning around ten. She streched and yawned a little, and looked at Reks. "He's still asleep..." she whispered. "I'll go get us some breakfast..." she said sneaking out of the room. She came back a few minutes later with a bagel for Reks and a muffin for herself from the place Reks got them before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Nats_is_EMO
ikarri

"Ok thank you also whats your name? Mines Ikari," Ikari asked rubbing her arm were the markings were.

"Nanaka." She shouldered her scythe, yawning a little.

"Nice to meet you, well its getting late am going to go sleep so see ya around." Ikari smiled. Well time to find a place a place to sleep, I should try to find a manor so something or make a place to sleep in scence I don't have any money.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:20 pm
"Do you feel better?" Ai asked Sira, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 pm
"Yeah much.." Sira told her as the tears finally ceased.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:27 pm
"That's good. I don't like it when you're sad." Ai said sitting up and hugging Sira. 'Tears heal in ways that medicine cannot.' Sometimes I wish I could cry like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Sira hugged her back smiling.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:40 pm
"I'm sure you missed your teammates, because you had a type of bond with them. Sometimes I wish I could miss my parents." Ai said to herself. "But it's better to not dwell on those things. So, what do you want to do?" She asked trying to ignore what she was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:48 pm
"Ai what's wrong?" Sira asked completely ignoring her last question. When he felt something was wrong he tended to ignore everything else. He broke the hug looking at Ai a worried look reflected in his gray eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Ai smiled. "Nothing." She said lying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:53 pm
"Are you sure?" Sira asked her wanting to know.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:58 pm
"Yeah...no." Ai replied. "It's just that people miss others that they once had a bond with, like you and you teammates and people with their parents. They cry when they are gone, dead or not, but I can't really cry about my parents." She said without a hint of sadness in her voice yet she had one in her thoughts. "I never knew them, so I can't miss them." She stared at the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:38 pm
Reks woke up, seeing Fuyu next to him eating a muffin. She handed him a bagle. Reks sat up, his back sore from the pore quality of the hospital beds. "Thanks..." Reks said, unwrapping the bagle and taking a bite.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:46 am
Fuyu smiled "Your welcome... what's wrong?" she asked wile breaking off a piece of muffin and giving it to Admete.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games