Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:07 am

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
walks to class, her head in the clouds
*looks up from his desk* hello there how are you?
blinks a couple of times "huh? oh sorry, i was just thinking, oh and im good and you?"
im well not much action around the school lately
"true, i wonder why?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:12 am

*logen walked through the corridor with her child making something tiger alike in glass* "hmm, i wonder why the corridor is so empty..." *she thought*

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:54 am

Arage woke up, startled. "Crap, I'm late!" he yelled, quickly getting up and getting dressed. He ran out his dorm and down the hallway, finally reaching his next class. "Sorry...slept in," he said, panting for breath.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:18 pm

Walks into the classroom, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Hey everyone... what class is this again?"

Rhm Kinomoto

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:18 pm

*walks intoo the classroom and seattle down behind a stool there the little child climbs down from the snowtiger and sits down on the stool, and the snowtiger steps into the wind and becomes one with the wind*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:36 pm

User Image <<
User Image
<<
User Image

<<

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 pm

"Hello, are you our teacher?" he asked, sitting down at a desk towards the middle of the classroom.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 pm

*Logen appeared in front of the blackboard again, in her elf form, and said:* "yes, indeed i am, sorry that i have been absent from the school in a couple of days!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen appeared in front of the blackboard again, in her elf form, and said:* "yes, indeed i am, sorry that i have been absent from the school in a couple of days!"

"It's fine. So, what are you gonna teach us?" he asked, placing his books under his desk.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:58 pm

* she writed a note down on the blackboard, it said:* "Transformation"

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:59 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
* she writed a note down on the blackboard, it said:* "Transformation"

"Cool," he said, slightly stretching.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:02 pm

*as she had teached for well over two hours about the different levels of transformation, and how to do it, she said as the bell ringed:* "well, lets try to practice the different forms that you now 'theoretically can do' as i now have no time to let you try,"

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:04 pm

*transforms intoo the Snowtiger and walks towards the last row, the child climbing up on her laughting Purely, and she said shyly:*" lets go and have some fun in the forest"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:10 pm

"What now?" he asked, clearly not paying attention.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:26 pm

she walked to class "hey whats going on?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games