Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
she opens her eyes and looks at him "what are you going to do?" she asked looking around

well since killing you isnt going to help me any, im going to perform a very very evil action.[*wink wink* lol] most mages call it the mind alter, i call it, the good and evil changing over spell of unlimited power that lets me do anything i want [phew long name] but basically im going to change your mind literally. i can make you do anything i want, but to take care of the first problem, you are evil, i want you to be good, so im going to make you good again. MIND ALTER!! you will never ever for the rest of you life fall to the side of evil *repeat 3 times* you will always stay on the side of good *repeat 3 times* you will be my bestest friend forever and will always do what i tell you *repeat 3 times*
she looked at him, then closed her eyes, she started to fell weird as she slowly became good.

phew it worked, that was tough work your brother corrupted you pretty badly, so how do you feel.
"i feel weird" she said opening her eyes "well what can i say, its in our blood, my brother can be really intimidating sometimes" she said looking at him

well youll no longer need to fear him, or anyone else who tries to corrupt you. its impossible now, so do you feel any more powerful?
"well sorta" she said sitting up, "i think i just need to rest right now" she smiled weakly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:41 am
[Um...]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:43 am
well follow me then, ill take you to my bedroom. *helps lola walk to his bedroom* ok you lay down in here, if you need anything, theres a red button on the wall, press it. and theres a light on the ceiling if it turns red, you need to get up and run towards the examination room, that light means that my sanctum is under attack, ill meet you in the exam room and we can get out from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:46 am
she nodded "ok" she layed down on the bed and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:53 am
[um what?]

*walks back to entrance and sits down*
man, this spell takes a lot out of me.
*walks over to cabinet and pulls out an energy potion and drinks it*
*senses a dark force*
not this time
*runs to the bedroom with another energy potion in hand*
LOLAAAA WAKE UP!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:54 am
she opens her eyes "what is it?" she asked sitting up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Aprilbaby1
she opens her eyes "what is it?" she asked sitting up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

were being attacked by someone, they use dark energy. here drink this
*hands her the energy potion*
i can take him out myself but you need to leave, im gonna take you back to the entrance and let you out, but then im going to seal it so that noone can get in or out. lets go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:05 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

i can take him out myself but you need to leave, im gonna take you back to the entrance and let you out, but then im going to seal it so that noone can get in or out. lets go.
she drinks the potion "you going with me right?" she asked getting out of the bed  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:09 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

she drinks the potion "you going with me right?" she asked getting out of the bed

only if you want me to, but if i am we need to grab some things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:14 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

only if you want me to, but if i am we need to grab some things.
"ok, then i want you to" she said then looked around "what do you need?"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:21 am
I need my potions and my weapons, they are going to help me make your brother good too, so lets hurry. *grabs small side bag and lolas hand* meet me at the entrance, ill be right behind you. *runs and grabs potions and weapons and follows lola*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:22 am
she nodded and walked towards the entrance, she turned and waited for him "who is the one who is using the dark energy?" she asked him  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:59 am
*Walks around* I'm bored....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 pm
i dont know but its almost equal to my power, but lets go. NECROMAGUS!!!! *grabs lola and runs out door* *knocks over sora* NECROMAGUS SEAL!!!! my bad sora, didnt mean to run you over.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:16 pm
she looked at sora "oh hey, are you ok?" she asked helping her up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games