Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:08 am
Saiden stood there looking around for a sign of the dark figure that had spoken before. Those two have limits, there are unseen forces that keep them in check. Like me for example, that is my job to maintain order. No one gave me this job and I don't answer to anyone. I also don't let people know what I'm going to do before I do it. I don't always have time to explain my actions and often my explanation isn't understood. I'm constantly under watch because of what I am capable of. Lucifer isn't interested in balance because he never took on the burden onto himself. He uses Deception to get what he wants at any cost. He's kept on a tight leash unlike Death which is allowed to do his job. What kind of balance would you say I represent anyway as long as you are talking about the subject. I'm not bound by time or space and there is no limit to what I can do. There isn't a single person that can stop me if I have a strong enough reason to act. For more years than I care to recall I could not find an answer to this question. Then it occurred to me, my purpose isn't in the everyday. But instead to prepare for a worst case scenario. One that no one else could deal with to maintain order. I wasn't born I was created and not even intentionally. Saiden turned toward Sil with an emotionless look on his face. Tell me, do you think I should release Balin from this prison?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:25 am
"If you should, we should have an uninhabited world to put him in so he would harm less people, Or, is he not interested in harming people anymore?" Sil said. starting to wonder "you wouldn't know where death lingered? A friend of mine said i should talk to her..." Sil said, her eyes changing to Orange, As the feelings in her was reflected in her glowing eyes Sil started slowly, "Could we release him into one of our parallel worlds, or would that be to risky? As to the balance you pose, I guess you could say that you balance the world we live on, and others so that there yin and yang fight can go on between good and evil, that's why you moved Dumbledore right?"

Sil's mind started to wonder, as it sometimes did when she was talking to people curiously she asked Dumbledore "Do you think we can get out of here if we needed to." he simply replied "Surely, but for now we need to keep radio-silence as there might be others listening." Sil Opened a portal in the floor and grabbed the spoon that came flying out. It was the spoon that the student by her side had made in Saiden's class. "I never got your name" she said to her neighbor.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 pm
(><)

Kimi had walked without thinking, and with a high "Bump" she crashed with a tree. "Wasn't looking, sorry!" she said to the tree.
three seconds later she did the same mistake again, and again, and again.
suddenly she saw a portal on the ground. she tip-toed to it afraid that something would come out of it. when it didn't, she got curious and thought to herself "I probably shouldn't be doing this" with that thought in mind she sprung into action and jumped a good twenty feet before landing in the bluish light of the portal, flying up in front of Sil.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Sil was surprised, not that someone had come through the portal but she was surprised that it was the tree-girl, closing both portals to hinder others from popping out in this odd place.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 pm
Saiden folded his left arm at his side as he tapped his chin gently with his index finger. You've asked several questions of me so I will answer them individually. I'm unsure if Balin is still a threat after all these years. The destruction he caused to try to hold onto that ability he once had constitutes a high crime. But there was an even more pressing reason why he was imprisoned. His true form is far too massive to live on any one planet without significantly inconveniencing that people that live on that planet. He can't hide his true form to blend in like me and most of the other Immortals or Half blooded Immortals that live in this area.

Releasing him into a parallel world could end up being far worse than this prison he is in. At least here he is safe from self ritious well meaning protectors that just happen to procieve him as a threat. There are also those that would try to use him for evil ends. I'm less worried about this because I know Balin can handle himself in a fight greatly. But this would bring the defenders and then we would run into the same problem. Fools pointing fingers at me for getting in there way. People trying to make me out to be evil when I'm not. People doing the same thing to him when he's just trying to exist. It's really more trouble than it is worth.

To answer your other question no there is no one related by blood in this cell. I can think of one relation right off the top of your head just by that look in your eyes. The blood may be thin but it is actually quite amazing that your personality would resemble theres so well. That concept of all things having a balance to them was something lemort believed in firmly. As for why I took Dumbledore half of it was to bring you students here. I can't think of anyone else that would have brought you here that was actually capable of doing so in the first place. You've gained a unique experience that few get to witness. It also gave the Watchers some peace of mind that I would not be interfering in the castle war personally. The other half was to take away there only way of gaining from there dishonest deed. Some of those people were still confused about why they were there in the first place. But once you step over a certain line it becomes part of your personality. Those people would have gone from Wizards practicing Dark Magic in secret. To Dark Wizards that were out to use there abilities for personal gain. I could have taken them all out in one blow. But then the castle would have been destroyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Thinking loudly Sil said "I wonder how big I can make the place i use when teleporting"  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Kimi looked confused at them. Where am I? she thought while looking around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 pm
join the avatar world
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10234631  

Akirahear12

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 pm
Suddenly a dark figure began to come out of the wall. It was as though the wall itself was made of water. Cause that is how it moved as the figure stepped into sight. This was a completely sinister looking figure, there wasn't an once of humanity in the beings appearance. It appeared to be a walking skeleton at first. But there were a few major differences between this one and a skeleton. The creatures bones were stained red and black from what looked like some severe burns. This creature was dressed in a black cloak, its face and feet were visible as the cloak dragged on the ground. Its eye were completely dark, the creatures eyes were a pure darkness. Nothing ordinary, in fact the creatures bones were filled with a substance that looked exactly like the darkness of space. The creature started moving toward Logan, Saiden, Sil and Kimi as it revealed its left hand from under the cloak.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:36 am
"Geez, what have I jumped into?" Kimi whispered to Sil. Looking at the cloaked creature."And Where on earth are we?"  

Evy-Chan1337

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:27 pm
The creature began walking closer as it held out its left skeleton hand. The creature grabbed ahold of Sils right arm. Saiden was standing there looking at the creature with a look like he would kill the creature if it didn't let go. It was rather scary, he moved low to the ground then flipped his right hand over. His left hand was placed above that hand a full two feet above the other. He obviously knew something they didn't and was ready to take this guy down.

The creature smiled in a completely unnerved way then started squeezing Sils arm. This black substance started creeping out of the arm like black sand down his skeleton arm. This one wasn't scared in the least of Saiden, in fact its expression alone was all but asking him to attack. The Dark Flare technique started to form between his hands. It formed in a floating ball of energy then started to emit a Dark Core. Saiden gritted his teeth as he glanced down at the orb as it grew. He seemed to be in a hurry, "commeeeee Onnnnnn, RUn Silll Runnn AWAYyy!! He knew he needed a much stronger attack to get this one away from Sil. The Beginners around him would have to buy some time for the attack to charge or Sil would be consumed by Darkness and there Heart would be tainted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:43 pm
Kimi wasn't sure what's going on, but she grabbed Sil and Logen and ran.
"Do something!!" she shouted to them.  

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:34 pm
*Logen created a sphere of white magic, this was something she had never done before, though the one she created now in her hand, was expanding and she thought of something to stall the creature, and as she did so, the sphere reformed intoo some kind of fire, she tossed the fire on the creature, and he begun to burn the white flames licked up from the very Core of the Darkness in the creature's body, and the arm he had heldt Sil with also errupted intoo flames... the Creature Screamed in horror*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:34 pm
Sil opened a portal into her own world, dropping herself into it dragging the creature along when they arrived in her plane, the world suddenly flew upon the creature and grabbed his waist. also grabbing Sil and started to pull them apart after putting out the fire from Sil's arm to the elbow of the creature, Sil had never tought the world would react in this manner, leaving the portal open for saiden to follow, she heard Dumbledore say "Hurry, form the orb" to save time Sil went out of her body, and slowed down time. Concentrating on the dark place in her the magic flowing like a river, Building and building focusing on her palm she saw the orb form, it was colored in a blood-red fashion and the texture seemed more like an orb of blood.

The world formed a cocoon around the creature, All the while the orb grew, in her other hand she saw the black sand-like goo swarm around her hand just before the substance continued upwards her hand the world had created a cocoon around her too Still trying to separate them it pulled hard. She was forced back into her body by the many input's she was receiving. The cold creeping feeling that surrounded the substance, Sil tought it had to be a conversion of sorts. she felt her hand gripping the other hand as it would not listen to her. Continuing her strong concentration on her palm and the dark place in her, the red orb was changing and again she felt the feeling she had felt once before as if life itself was sucked out of the space around her.

While the orb still was growing she saw that the substance had come trough her cocoon, she had tought that a non-magical solid rock cocoon wouldn't stop the substance, to her surprise the orb sucked the substance to itself continuing the torrent of magic she watched as it grew bigger and bigger sucking to itself all the substance that were coming through. Sil told the world to reinforce her cocoon with diamond since she tought that Saiden surely had to use a powerful spell to remove this creature. Watching support beams being erected from nothing as if ants were building them. she put her hand closer to the opening where the substance was coming trough so that it would suck up all the chilly substance.

Concentrating on the dark place did more things, the spell her father had tought her came into mind and without any tought of the phrase it fired all by itself, throwing itself towards the victim, tis time there were no magical barriers like there were in the classroom the orb was humongous, the stream of magic she could pour out of herself was reaching maximum, She hoped Saiden and the others would help her soon as this was something she couldn't keep up for long. Almost loosing her mind to the dark place, suddenly she heard the creepy man that had tought her to slow time in when she was out of her body. "As you have completely summoned the orb, change mindset from the dark place in you and find the light place, after that, think that you want her away from you. Help is on it's way, be strong." (leaving orb effects to saiden) wondering werter the creature had gotten out of it's cocoon or if it was still trapped. The family emergency spell had continued to grow and as it reached it's maximum size Sil focused the spell onto the creature. Shrinking and concentrating on the creature.

Not knowing if she could defeat the creature with this she continued to focus spells. Eyes glowing radioactive green.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 am
The dark creature burned with a white flame as it clawed its way out of the Diamond cocoon. The creatures eyes began to burn like a black flame but the rest of its body was engulfed in the white flame that Logan had used. The flame was an opposing element from the creature so even though it wasn't strong even to destroy the beast it caused him much pain. The creature let out a deathly scream then grew large black shadowy claws. The creature had sliced open the cocoon and was on top of it on all fours looking at them. This creature meant business and it wasn't going away anytime soon.

From a distance a rather old white haired old man could be heard singing as he continued to walk forward. The creature let out a terrifying grin as it heard the man singing a tune. Hush hush hush, here comes the boogey man. Better keep your distance cause he'll catch you if you can. He sung the song with a rather old fashioned tune. The creature redirected its attention to them thinking Sil was the least dangerous of the two.

...............Meanwhile Saiden was starting to glow with a dark light. The attack itself looked like the sun being born in his hands. He followed Sil to there Gateway World. He only hoped he wouldn't be too late.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games