Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:17 pm

She enters the bathroom, undresses and takes a bath, washing all the blood off. "Ah... warm water..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 pm

falling asleep in his bunk flense is a bit fitful but is fine none the less.

King Phar

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:20 pm

(ok ill admit ive missed a lot but 3 pages!!! come on ppl) vasily shakes himself out of his drunken stupor and walks back to the sub oon his way in he noticed april "why hello......" he said looking at her and smiling cheerfully "swimming i see"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:21 pm

She hums a happy tune as she continues to bathe.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:23 pm

coreykill
(ok ill admit ive missed a lot but 3 pages!!! come on ppl) vasily shakes himself out of his drunken stupor and walks back to the sub oon his way in he noticed april "why hello......" he said looking at her and smiling cheerfully "swimming i see"
she smiled "oh hey captain"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 pm

vasily looks at her and smiles some more "listen im sorry if i was a bother earlier i was quite stressed and well i dont handle stress like that very well....sooo i got a little drunk, im sorry if i caused you a problem."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:29 pm

"its ok, no harm done..." she smiled swimming up to him "next time try talking out your stress instead of drinking ok"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm

Amanda finishes taking a bath, gets dressed and heads otuof the bathroom. "I'm going to bed....." she says and slumps into her bed, falling asleep. (g2g see ya tomorrow)

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm

(kk later ^_^)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:35 pm

(bye) "hmm i guess ill have to try" he said smilinig and stepping slightly away from the edge in case she gets any funny ideas. "i hope you and your sister didnt fight too much"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 pm

(gtg crying have to wake up early)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 pm

(bye cry , kicks a rock into the water and looks at his shoes "now im all alone" sits down and starts to cry)

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 pm

(smiles and gives ya a kiss "ill be back tomorrow, i have to wake up early cuz im visiting my dad who lives in austin)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 pm

(you live ini texas?)

coreykill

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games