Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger Rosa

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Zuri-kai
Gaielic Rose
Ambery 22 cat and would like to make new friends. Hello everyone * waves*

Hello and welcome. I hope you can find places here that pique your interest. :3
I have found a few already an will be posting more as time goes on.Thanks for the kind welcome too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am
Hi everyone! I just joined 3nodding

You can call me Sigma! - I'm 19 years old and female in real life (This is one of my mules here on Gaia - I've hand an account since 2006) I've been a fur for quite a long time, but just recently started getting active in the community. I don't have a definite fursona yet, but I'm almost sure it will be a Sergal with the username I have on this account.

I live in the US, and I'm heading to college this fall, but I don't know what I want to do yet xp I would be in my second year, but I took a year off after high school ended to get myself organized and prepared. In spare time, I like playing video games, listening to music (especially types of electronic music!), drawing (badly, haha), and I'm just starting to learn to spin poi.

Sorry for all the text! Hope to make some friends here, see you all around smile  

SigmaPyrexia

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces