Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:56 pm
Technically, true. The Caphnine and surgar in the two make them addictive. I think. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
Technically, such things as coffee and chocolate are types of drugs. o.O

Yes, but caffiene doesn't evolve your spiritual self.

One of his friends said something to the effect of: "Doing hallucinatory drugs is actually more effective than meditation. If you do hallucinogens, all the secrets of the spiritual realm will be poured into your brain."

This s**t makes me madder than anything else.

They're saying that drug use is perfectly acceptable because "it enhances the spiritual senses".

Drug use is NOT JUSTIFIABLE. mad  

FogSage

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:59 pm
No, it is not. All they do is screw up your mind like a blender.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:01 pm
Angel Natavi
No, it is not. All it does is screw up yoour mind.

He's also saying things like.............

"The government is trying to brainwash you into thinking drugs are bad for you. Don't listen to them. DARE is a huge lie."

*shakes head*  

FogSage

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:05 pm
FogSage
Angel Natavi

"The government is trying to brainwash you into thinking drugs are bad for you. Don't listen to them. DARE is a huge lie."

*shakes head*

Bull s**t. I took ritalin for *Counts.* Seven years of my life? That screwd me up more then anything. And, did you know, that Ritalin is a cousin to Cocain?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:13 pm
Angel Natavi
FogSage
Angel Natavi

*shakes head*

Bull s**t. I took ritalin for *Counts.* Seven years of my life? That screwd me up more then anything. And, did you know, that Ritalin is a cousin to Cocain?
Actually it's closer to speed than cocaine. =/  

Leyla Giselle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:15 pm
Meth, Cocain and ecstasy screw your mind up. But I know a lot of people who did a lot of weed and actually went to a lot of high end universities and my sister's ex boyrfriend who was on a LOT of drugs, lives in Egypt and is an egyptologist  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:21 pm
retalin is closer to SPEED ..
peoepl liek me with ADHD (it mild so ha) get the oppostie affect with stuff leik speed .. i woudl get calm veyr calm.. so speed woudl just make me mellow liek Readlin  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:25 pm
Chibi-keiichi-Ed
retalin is closer to SPEED ..
peoepl liek me with ADHD (it mild so ha) get the oppostie affect with stuff leik speed .. i woudl get calm veyr calm.. so speed woudl just make me mellow liek Readlin
That's what I said. And I know the affects. I actually asked to be put on it a few years ago cause my concentration was completely shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:28 pm
My concentration wasn't affected that much. But my appetite was nil, as was my growth and I was tired way too much.  

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:30 pm
Ummm...I really hate to interrupt a very interesting conversation....but Fog made a drug thread in the Chatterbox that maybe you could take this conversation to?

We just like to try to avoid too much conversation in the Sallies, is all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
And this is why I made the Rant and Rave thread. So we could have conversations like this.  

Angel Natavi

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:03 pm
Well, first off, I think it's a dumb idea to do those kinds of drugs. Yes, people that use them certainly aren't the brightest lot around. <-<

On the other hand, though, do I think it's "wrong"? No. Absolutely not. What someone does to their body is their own business, the end, that's all there is to it. Even if it's pretty dumb. If someone tries to kick their won crotch, they're instantly an idiot in my book, or jsut plain silly at least, but I won't try and stop them. Heck, I'd probably jsut laugh. Same goes for anything else like that... if someone wants to risk their health doing nasty drugs, well then, so long as it doesn't affect anyone else against their will, I say let them.

Of course, my point of view is a bit different on those who I'm close with. People I care about, I naturally don't want to come to any harm. So I'll try all I can to convince them not to mess with that stuff.

As for religious/spiritual reasons... well, same rule applies. Let them believe what they want and follow their beliefs as they choose, including if it involves using some sort of hallucinogen (sp).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:03 pm
Ok. Don't have time to explain it all, unfortunately- but suffice to say, I quit. I'm leaving the AFG, Gaia... and the internet itself. I'm through. Goodbye everyone. I love you all. I'd like to say I'll be back some day, but chances are I won't. Not for a number of years, at any rate. Bye...

APRIL FOOLS! =P *shnuggles everyone* I ain't leaving. They'd have to kill me to separate me from my friends. :3  

Lloxie

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:13 pm
Well that was sudden and unexpected. Can I have your stuff?

But no, seriously, we'll miss you, and maybe you'll be able to put up with us enough to come back, someday.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games