Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 pm
she was in a battleing areana, "DANG!!!!!!!!" she sighed, "why can't I get this??!!" she pressed restart and tryed again, only to fail. "C'mon!!!" she groaned and pressed restart again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:14 pm
Kurian lay on his bed, muttering to himself.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm
afterwards, she went home to take a shower and go to bed. she had gotten Necris, Zatchin, CHaos, and Sakura out of the forest. they where all safe at home. She got into the shower and turned the hot water on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:47 am
"Right here Zatchin. Kinda got a little help from Helix and the demon he absorbed." The form changed back into Necris. "Yeah I kinda got beat by Kurian till these two showed up. Thanks guys." Helix's spirit separated from Necris.

"No problem. And remember take care of Zatchin. Sorry I couldnt stay longer but spirits cant be on earth too long. Bye Zatchin." Helix's spirit flew into the sky with a beam of light.

"So did ya miss me? Well the normal me?"  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:46 am
She smiled warmly, "of course I did." She hugged him. "For a second there, I thought something weird had happened to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:23 am
"So what, youre calling me weird now?" Necris made a funny face and made his voice sound funny. "I'm not weird. Just a little misunderstood." Necris started laughing at himself. "So yeah. Helix came back for a little. He a really nice guy. And hes ready to kill for you, specifically me if i dont take good care of you.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 am
she lowered her head, smiling weakly, her voice breaking. "Yeah...I know...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:34 am
"So what was so special about him anyway?" Necris thought about his experience with Helix and found nothing special about him. Just an ordinary assassin.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

lady chava

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:36 am
((GUESS WHOS BACK FRM HER EXTREMELY LONG & UNJUST GROUNDING!!!!!!!!!))

(ps.....what has happened?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 am
((Ok the basics so far, Helix is possessed, Necris and Helix fight, Helix is dead, Zatchin is sad, Necris is an assassin and elementalist hired to protect Zatchin and sora. Necris fights Kurian, Kurian owns Necris, Necris absorbs Helix and the demon and continues to fight Kurian, Fight ends, Necris is talking to Zatchin.))  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:48 am
Sora felt upset that Kairi had not seen Riku, "man...I was hoping you have, I sure am glad to see you Kairi...hey?...would you like to come to Mulan's house with us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:50 am
"I......I'm a nobody...I don't have a heart. He....Gave me my heart....'course..In a way, I gave it to him....He made me feal human...though I am not.....I love him..." her voice broke as tears streamed down her face.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:56 am
"I....I'm sorry." Necris lifted up Zatchins head and looked her in the eyes. "But theres no use in crying now. Do you reaallh think Helix wants to see you like this? Crying because hes dead? He died with honor and he died for you." Necris opened his arms. "Now come here and gimme great big hug."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:56 pm
Zach and Sakura walked through the town, their hands intertwined. Sparks leapt from one twin to the other.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:58 am
Kairi smiled, "Okey!"

She gave him a hug. "Your right..."

After her shower, Gwen called Kurian. She waited as she phone rang.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games