Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 am
(lolz i stay up late as well, but somehow i seem to get up around 6ish, 'cept today. im not really a morning person, but sometimes i am ^_^)

"err im not sure, hey..what time is it?" she asked looking around for a clock. A loud crash was heard, making her cringe "what was that?' she asked turning around to see what happened  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 am
He looked and saw. "Maybe it would be best to check on the pool. I have to make a call." He went in one direction to find a phone that's still in the wall.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 am
"uh....uh...okay" she turns and quickly walks away from the livingroom and went to go find the pool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:33 am
There was a screeching of tires and a bunch of people came in to control the party.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 am
when she found the pool she found some other people as well "err okay..." she said, she walks over to them before chatting a bit, she smiles 'well the pools going to close in a few so have fun" she turns to leave before feeling someone pull on her leg "what?' she asked looking down before someone shoved her from the front, sending her into the pool, she screams  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:44 am
Walt ran over through the people that were throwing people out onto mats from all floors, in all matters and non-matters of clothing. He was lucky enough not to be even stopped by them really quick as he got to the pool.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 am
she swallows a bit of water before surfacing, she coughs a bit before looking at the people "y-you j-jerks" she said before climbing out of the water  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 am
He found a switch that covered set the pool cover down. He switched it and as it slowly came down, he pushed the people in that had done the same to her. After it closed he turned to her, "They've got enough air for a while. I'll let them out soon."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:02 am
She looks at the people struggling to break free before looking at him, she smiles "t-thanks W-Walt" she kisses his cheek "i-im going to go t-take a hot s-shower"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:03 am
"Sounds good. You go do that I'll make sure everything is good here."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 am
"okay" she smiles and walks out, taking one last look at the people and walt before walking to the stairs and to their room.

they banged against the cover, trying to break it or find a hole, some of them were girls and were starting to cry, almost begging walt to let them out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:19 am
"Quit or I'll lay down the metal cover as well. You have air, breath it. I'll be back to drain and clean the pool." He let them worry for a 1 minute and then opened the cover.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:25 am
They quickly get out of the pool when they were free and thanked him before apoligizing for pushing chilo in.

She closed the door to their room before walking into the bathroom and turning the water up high before stepping in  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:32 am
He had no idea how to drain or clean a pool, so he went and found some switches that said they drained it. He figured he'd get some way to clean it later. He went up. He turned the knob to their room. "She should learn to lock this." He sat on the bed, not sure whether or not to try the bathroom door to see if she'd learn to lock that or not.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 am
She dropped the soap and went to get it before slipping and falling on her side "OUCH!" she said and cussed a little, rubbing her side "stupid slippery floor" she muttered standing back up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games