Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:52 pm
tara sits beside her and looks at her tilting her head a bit. " what's wrong? believe it or not i can probably help." she said half smileing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:54 pm
TaraNatureGirl
tara sits beside her and looks at her tilting her head a bit. " what's wrong? believe it or not i can probably help." she said half smileing.
She said with a tuneless silent voice "Only if you can change the past..."  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:54 pm
kiba sleeps on the rock near the lake making growlish yelps dreamning of his past  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:01 pm
* she looked out at the lake* i wish i could..id change so many things and save so many people.......but you must not keep yourself down about the past because there is always the future! * she said smileing.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:04 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she looked out at the lake* i wish i could..id change so many things and save so many people.......but you must not keep yourself down about the past because there is always the future! * she said smileing.

"The Past was all My fault...and My future is Dieing alone..." She gets up and walks away and sits by a rock and lean's on it a Tear slids down her cheek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:07 pm
kiba falls off the rock asleep and hits the water with a big splash waking up
where'd i go just now?
he looks around confused  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:10 pm
* she sits there frowning a bit then yells to kat* I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH! BELIEVE ME I DO! PLEASE COME BACK SO WE CAN TALK!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:11 pm
lupinewarrior
where'd i go just now?
he looks around confused

Kat looks at him then looks back at her Hand's she Holds herself then hide's her Face on her knee's and starts Crying  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:12 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she sits there frowning a bit then yells to kat* I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH! BELIEVE ME I DO! PLEASE COME BACK SO WE CAN TALK!

She holds herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
where'd i go just now?
he looks around confused

Kat looks at him then looks back at her Hand's she Holds herself then hide's her Face on her knee's and starts Crying
kiba looks over at her
hey kat whats wrong?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:14 pm
" FINE IF YOU COME THEN ILL GO WHEREVER YOU GO CAUSE I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!" she said as she got up and went over to kat again. " i wish you wouldnt go away i know what your going through belive me watching you is like watching my life ALMOST."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:18 pm
"You Dont know what its like! Your Family Died by Force!! My Mother Killed herself on My Birthday! Today is That stupid Day I came home looked up and Saw My Mother Hanging from the Stare's!" She starts Crying harder  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:27 pm
kiba swims over to kat and looks at her
kat whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:27 pm
"well......im sorry to hear that....... to tell you the truth which i dont tell anyone else.......i killed everyone i cared about one day when i lost control of my emotions.." she said looking down frowning.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:30 pm
"Atleast you wernt Born with The curse of the Cat, Haveing to be disbised by everyone Because your a hidious Monster" She baries her head in her Arm's and knee's  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games