Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki walked into the cafe Negima and Yuki was in. She walked to a table and almost tripped but managed to stay standing. She then ordered, and sat waiting. 'Having bad eyesight is horrible!!!' She thought.

Shun entered the cafe and saw Mitsuki and waved. "Mitsuki!"
Mitsuki turned around, hearing her name being called. "What?" She couldn't see Shun very clearly. "Who is it?"

Shun tilted his head at her question and went up to her. "Mitsuki, its me Shun." He said, looking her straight in the eys.
"I'm sorry Shun. Uhh... I'm kinda blind at the moment." She could see Shun, but not that good, her eyesight was a bit hazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki walked into the cafe Negima and Yuki was in. She walked to a table and almost tripped but managed to stay standing. She then ordered, and sat waiting. 'Having bad eyesight is horrible!!!' She thought.

Mitsuki turned around, hearing her name being called. "What?" She couldn't see Shun very clearly. "Who is it?"

Shun tilted his head at her question and went up to her. "Mitsuki, its me Shun." He said, looking her straight in the eys.
"I'm sorry Shun. Uhh... I'm kinda blind at the moment." She could see Shun, but not that good, her eyesight was a bit hazy.

"Blind?" shun said as he sat by Mitsuki. "What happened to you that you went blind?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:46 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Blind?" shun said as he sat by Mitsuki. "What happened to you that you went blind?"
"Ahh nothing. Nothing." But she couldn't help but tell him so she went ahead and did. "It was him! He made me blind." She said tearfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Ahh nothing. Nothing." But she couldn't help but tell him so she went ahead and did. "It was him! He made me blind." She said tearfully.

"Huh?" shun asked confused. "Who's 'him' Mitsuki?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Ahh!!! No-one! You didn't here me say that!!!" She said frantically.
Then someone walked in and sat beside Mitsuki. "It was me who made her blind. Got a problem with that?"
(I'll show the pic later. gotta find one!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Ahh!!! No-one! You didn't here me say that!!!" She said frantically.
Then someone walked in and sat beside Mitsuki. "It was me who made her blind. Got a problem with that?"
(I'll show the pic later. gotta find one!)

(KK^^)
Shun looked at the figure and frowned. "Yes I do. Why did you do that?"He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 pm
(wait! here it is!)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Misuzu0614
(wait! here it is!)

User Image

(Nice^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 pm
(haha! I know rite!)

He looked at Shun and smirked. "Why do you care? It was her fault really."
Mitsuki looked down sadly as tears started to drip down her face. "Shun... This is my childhood friend, Luca Ikeda."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

Mitsuki looked down sadly as tears started to drip down her face. "Shun... This is my childhood friend, Luca Ikeda."

"Because she's my friend; and if you were her friend, you wouldn't hurt her because she did something wrong." shun stated as he handed Mitsuki a napkin to wip her tears away. "Here."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

"Because she's my friend; and if you were her friend, you wouldn't hurt her because she did something wrong." shun stated as he handed Mitsuki a napkin to wip her tears away. "Here."
Mitsuki took the napkin and smiled sadly at Shun. "No really, I deserve to be punished." She started to wipe her tears away.
"You don't know what happened so you shouldn't butt in like that." He glared slightly at Shun and said in a lower voice, "Those who are outsiders shouldn't interfere."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

Mitsuki took the napkin and smiled sadly at Shun. "No really, I deserve to be punished." She started to wipe her tears away.
"You don't know what happened so you shouldn't butt in like that." He glared slightly at Shun and said in a lower voice, "Those who are outsiders shouldn't interfere."

"But its still not right." Shun said as he looked at Luca dead on. Not afraid of his glare at all.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

"But its still not right." Shun said as he looked at Luca dead on. Not afraid of his glare at all.
Luca was starting to get pissed with Shun and stood up. "Don't pretend like you know everything!!! Because you don't!!!!" He shouted.
Mitsuki looked at Luca and tugged at his shirt. "Please Luca-kun... don't make such a fuss."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:22 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

Luca was starting to get pissed with Shun and stood up. "Don't pretend like you know everything!!! Because you don't!!!!" He shouted.
Mitsuki looked at Luca and tugged at his shirt. "Please Luca-kun... don't make such a fuss."

Shun looked at Luca with surprise. "I'm not saying I know everything. I'm just stating my opinion." He said truthfully.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
(haha! I know rite!)

Shun looked at Luca with surprise. "I'm not saying I know everything. I'm just stating my opinion." He said truthfully.
"You're such a stuck up..." He didn't want to continue and turned around abruptly and walked outside.
Mitsuki focused on Luca's retreating figure and turned to look at Shun. "I'm sorry but he has such a bad temper. I apologize on his behalf." She stood up and slowly followed Luca. But she didn't see the chair and stumbled, landing on her face.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games