Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm
Malice let out a snarl and released the stick, landing on the couch and glaring up at Leslie. The Rock Head Pokemon opened her mouth slightly, and Kairi realized too late what the young dragon was doing. Purplish flames were beginning to fire from the Bagon's mouth, and rather than try and grab Malice before the Dragonbreath was released, Kairi instead shoved her sister out of the way, taking the attack herself. Although she was now in a bit of a pain, she snatched up the Bagon and put her hand over the dragon's mouth, glaring down at her. "Now listen here you little brat. You can attack me all you like, but you do not attack my sister. Ever. You got that?" Kairi practically snarled at Malice as she spoke to her. "You want to fight? I will train you when I feel you're ready, but right now, you're getting on my nerves Malice." Tsura said nothing at the events that were unfolding before her. Her arm stung a little from being bitten, but she wasn't all that badly hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Leslie would look at Malice with a glare before putting the stick down and walking over to Tsura. Hopping up onto her shoulders, Leslie would place her stetson on Tsura's head before looking at Kairi. Who knew what might come next?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 am
Malice merely snorted at Kairi, glaring up at the redheaded girl before... Licking her hand apparently. The sudden sensation against her hand caused Kairi to flinch slightly, releasing the muzzle of the dragon to stare at her hand. The Bagon didn't try and escape, instead pulling her trainer's hand back to her, licking it again and nibbling on her fingers. Kairi looked absolutely appalled at this sudden change in attitude (though she may have been a little more irritated at the fact that she now had Bagon slobber all over her hand), and she glared down at Malice again. The Bagon simply made what could only have been a happy growl, grinning up at her trainer. Despite her attitude earlier, Malice respected that her trainer wasn't afraid to yell to get her to listen. Tsura couldn't help but laugh at the look on Kairi's face. "Looks like all you needed to do was force her to listen. She obviously doesn't hate you, so, looks like you did something right by yelling at her," the brunette said with a chuckle. Malice released her trainer's slobbery hand and climbed out of the girl's lap, walking towards Tsura and Leslie. She pointed up to Leslie, growling slightly, though not angrily. "Looks like she might be trying to apologize."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 am
Leslie swung out of her position on Tsura's shoulders, flipping and landing on the ground next to where Malice was. Picking the Dragon type up, she hugged her close to her chest, lifting the tiny Pokemon into the air. Shaking herself a bit, Leslie would put down the Dragon type. "Wait.... I gotta idea." Leslie blurted out before rushing into Reno's room and grabbing a Pokeball. Opening it up, Spike appeared next to Malice. "There. Now, go play." Leslie shouted, an excited look to her.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm
"Got that liquid gold!" Sub said happily as he tinkered with a tank in the basement of the building, apparently preparing a location to store the stolen oil.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 pm
At the sight of the other Bagon, Malice let out a little growl of joy, rushing over to him with a toothy grin. Kairi couldn't help but smile, quickly recognizing the Bagon as Reno's. Though, at the thought of Reno, the redheaded girl let out a little sigh, and shifted her gaze towards the floor. Tsura, seeing the near immediate change in expression on her friend's face, moved towards the girl and gave her a hug. Kairi leaned in against Tsura, resting her head on the other girl's shoulder. "What's wrong dearie?" Tsura asked calmly, petting Kairi's hair absentmindedly. Kairi's body stiffened and she pushed Tsura away. "Nothing. I'm fine." She glared at the floor, not wanting to betray her actual emotions.

Dante stirred and sat up then, rubbing at his eyes. "What's going on? What's not bothering Kairi?" Despite the fact he had passed out before, he had managed to hear the last little bit of the conversation, putting air quotes around the word 'not'. "Nothing is bothering me. Honestly," Kairi said, her voice raising slightly. It was Tsura's turn to frown. "C'mon Kairi... What's wrong? Why can't you tell us?" Kairi turned and glared at her friend. "You wanna know why I can't tell you? Because none of you are Reno! THAT'S WHY! None of you can help me like he can... I'm not even upset over anything... Not really. I just need my boyfriend, okay? I miss him. A lot. Is that not allowed?" Neither Dante nor Tsura said anything response, though Tsura pulled Kairi close to her when the redhead suddenly collapsed.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm
Sub would come up out of the basement, hair a mess, oil all over his body, and just looking all around nasty, he needed a bath pretty badly, and yet, he had a smile on his face and look of accomplishment. "All done!" He declared happily, walking into the main area of HQ and sitting down on the couch, getting oil all over it, not caring in the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Leslie would join into the hug Tsura had on Kairi, hoping to keep her feeling safe and sound. Spike looked at Malice and her strangely panicking trainer with a look of sadness before placing two tiny hands around her leg, hugging her much like Leslie was.

Meanwhile, in another part of the base entirely, Reno popped into existence with a disgruntled look on his face. "Lil bugger doesn't even 'ave the decency to show up while I wait. Now I gotta wait here and hopefully get there again in time to face 'im." Reno moaned before deciding to look where he had ended up int he base. It seemed to be a room for a member, with a strange black sheet like thing sitting on a dresser. Poking it, Reno wondered why it looked like it was flapping in some unknown breeze.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 pm
Malice, too, hugged her trainer, nuzzling her face against one of Kairi's legs. Kairi could feel a few tears making her eyes sting, as she was refusing to cry. She felt herself pull Tsura and Leslie closer to her, just wanting them near her at the moment. Although it wasn't what she wanted, the feeling of having her friends close did make her feel at least a little bit better. Tsura eventually grabbed the front of Dante's shirt, pulling him into the group hug as well.

The 'strange black sheet like thing' that was sitting on the dresser moved slightly, revealing that it was, in fact, a Pokemon. Facilier would lift his head so he could stare at Reno, his eyes seeming to glow as he floated up slightly, a top hat resting on his head. The Shuppet float around Reno for a moment, an idea running through his mind that would prove to be quite interesting. Floating closer and closer to the boy's face, Facilier would rest his forehead against Reno's, staring straight into the boy's eyes. 'How would you like to play a little game with me, boy? It would be a truly delightful game, it really would~' No one except for Reno would hear the Shuppet's words, as the Shuppet wasn't actually speaking, he was in fact weaving his mind to connect with this trainer's so that he could communicate. The Shuppet chuckled slightly, a rather evil looking grin spreading over his face as his eyes began to glow again. Facilier would attempt to push his mind even further into Reno's, hoping that his little trick would work, and that he would soon have control of the boy's actions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm
Sub was now watching the news on TV. The Unova region was voting on whether or not the new champion, a young girl who defeated Alder, should become the new sitting champion, it seemed like she would win the vote by a landslide however. "Huh, that Alder dude looked tough too, surprised he lost to a little girl." Sub commented as he watched the poll results come in from a few cities.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm
"Hm, they must have a very different way of choosing Champions there. Most cases I've heard of, the person that defeated the regional Champion decided against taking up the mantle." Sol spoke up from behind the couch. Cera, for the moment, was perched on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:17 pm
Darksol88
"Hm, they must have a very different way of choosing Champions there. Most cases I've heard of, the person that defeated the regional Champion decided against taking up the mantle." Sol spoke up from behind the couch. Cera, for the moment, was perched on his shoulder.

"Well I guess in Unova things are a little more diplomatic as the position of Champion does come with, however limited, some political power, more so than other regions." Sub commented to Sol.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 pm
Reno pressed his own mental defenses against the invading presence of Facilier, unfortunately one issue would come to a head for his mental defenses. The meteorite fragments, although giving a similar presence, did so via Psychic type manipulation. This left Reno's defenses against something strong to Psychic types a little....off. So, in short time, Facilier took over Reno's mind. A dark chuckle slipped through the possessed man's lips as his new mind got settled. Looking around the room and seeing the materials for hair dye, body paint, and small bits of facial hair, a creepy grin crossed his face. "well, well, well.....isn't this just convenient?" The Cajun accent spilled from the newly reborn man's tongue like an old friend, greeting his reappearance in a body.

After a few minutes of applying hair dye, body paint and sealer, and the small bits of hair to form his mustache, the visage of Doctor Facilier in his full glory now standing in the room. The staff in his hands, usually made of metal and extendable from a nightstick to bo staff was now made into a wooden one with a green ball on the top. Waltzing out of the room with a suave strut to his step and a casual gleam in his eye, he ended up next to his trainer and the girl they were all hugging. "Gentlemen.....and ladies. A tip of the hat from Doctor Facilier." The accent rang out once again, this time with a charm to it that seemed alluring, the grabbing of the brim of his top hat and tipping it to them as he spoke would certainly add to his almost theatrical entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm
Both Tsura and Kairi stared at the sudden appearance of this 'Doctor Facilier'. Kairi glared for a moment, her eyes narrowing as she tried to pinpoint just who this actually was. "Reno? Is that you? What in the world are you doing looking like that?" she asked, squirming her way out of the hug to walk over to him. She was very confused at the moment, as was Tsura, who was currently too shocked to speak. In the case of Dante, however, he knew exactly what was going on, and his face went very white. As soon as Reno had introduced himself as Doctor Facilier, he knew just who it was. Though he wasn't sure how to tell the girls that, hey, his Shuppet had quite possibly just possessed Reno.

Facilier himself was chuckling a little, though, in his mind. Whether or not this boy did as well, he had a hard time telling for sure. This whole possession thing was new to him. Especially since he had only used his abilities to communicate with people before. This was a completely new experience to him, and he was loving every second of it.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Facilier slid alongside Kairi, a charming smile on his face as he balanced himself on his staff. "Reno? No ma'am, I am Doctor Facilier or The Shadow Man, if you prefer. But if he has my devilishly handsome good looks, then he must be quite the hit with the ladies. Would I be right to assume you're this 'Reno' character's girlfriend?" Facile kept talking, the suave sounding Cajun accent hopefully helping him get his point across. Drawing a deck of cards from his sleeve, he began to shuffle and spread them in midair before holding the entire deck in his hand. "Would you care for a little fortune telling? I am an old hand at it." The newly minted Cajun spoke, an internal chuckle as they had no idea how old of a hand he was at fortunes and other sorts of trickery.

Leslie watched the man with interest, his explanations for everything, along with the different skin color and addition of facial hair sufficying to keep her from guessing. Spike sat beside her, wondering exactly what was going on here and why they were watching the strange man.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games