Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:28 am
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
shoki_de_nai
Well, how old are they? I don't think leaving them out there is the best idea. Best case scenario if someone doesn't take them in, they manage to live and become feral cats. Feral cats can cause problems, especially since they're both female.

There's no other choice. Sending them to the vet and putting them up for adoption would be a waste of time, because there are plenty of pets out there for the taking without having to go all that way. We can't take care of them, my sister won't, my mother won't, our neighbor's won't, so it's either they die or they live as feral cats.

Kittens are adopted more often than grown cats or dogs.

Not around here they aren't. Everybody and their cousin has dogs and cats, and few of them are neutered or spayed, simply because people are irresponsible. Hell, all you need to do is say the word "kitten" and a dozen people are at your side, asking you to take some from a newly born litter.

No, it would do no good at all.
Wow, you're just heartless. :/ If it was me, I'd take them in, dogs or no dogs

I'm hardly heartless. How do you think we ended up with so many animals? Because I'm a sucker for a cute animal. Sadly, I can't take care of all the abandoned animals of the world, which most people seem to think, hence them dropping off animals every couple of weeks or so.

If we can't take care of them, then we can't take care of them and there's nothing more that can be done about the situation. They'll either get run over by a car or they'll become feral cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:38 am
heya..... i've gots me a problem......

There's this lass...

the problem is....... to be with her.... i'll have to emigrate to England

and i'll never be able to come back to Aus.

I'll have to make the leap... and if it doesn't work out.....

i'll still have to stay there.

I want to go... but stilll..... I'm scared...... urrg... and that's hard for me to say......

any advice from my fellow furs? you can bombard me with pm's if you'd like.  

BlueytheDingo

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:41 am
PrinceAusten

There's this lass...

I want to go... but stilll..... I'm scared...... urrg... and that's hard for me to say......

How long have you known each other?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:53 am
Diana Vulpes
PrinceAusten

There's this lass...

How long have you known each other?

going on three months now.  

BlueytheDingo

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:57 am
PrinceAusten

Not nearly long enough to be making such a life changing decision.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:59 am
Diana Vulpes
PrinceAusten

Not nearly long enough to be making such a life changing decision.

yeah.. but i do want to move too... and escape Aus.. my fear.. is that I have to leave my family, forever. i won't be able to come back....

I can get dual citizenship... but i won't have the money to come back.  

BlueytheDingo

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:35 pm
FA is down.

Quote:
The main site is currently in the midst of a raid by your friendly neighborhood -chan /i/invasion squad. We're currently working on getting things back up to speed again so bear with us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Crenn
FA is down.

Quote:
The main site is currently in the midst of a raid by your friendly neighborhood -chan /i/invasion squad. We're currently working on getting things back up to speed again so bear with us.

It's the internet. There are idiots out there. These things happen  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm
Af Mas
Crenn
FA is down.

Quote:

Idiot is too soft a word to describe them, methinks. a*****e might be a better term.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
Crenn
FA is down.

Quote:

Idiot is too soft a word to describe them, methinks. a*****e might be a better term.
Seems a tad suspicious, since earlier today Dragoneer announced he has full ownership of FA  

Leyla Giselle

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Af Mas
Crenn
FA is down.

Quote:

Seems a tad suspicious, since earlier today Dragoneer announced he has full ownership of FA

It is, but with the chans, you never know.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Hunter Morda
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Af Mas
Crenn
FA is down.

Quote:

So it could just be a cover for another power struggle?  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:40 pm
FogSage
Hunter Morda
Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Af Mas

So it could just be a cover for another power struggle?

It could be just some behind the scenes politics that we're not supposed to know or care about, so we could just wait for FA to come back up  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:54 pm
Well, it's working again for me, FA that is. I wanna know who CSIInspector was, aside from the guy that got banned, and I wanna know what he said on my page XD  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Af Mas

It could be just some behind the scenes politics that we're not supposed to know or care about, so we could just wait for FA to come back up
I'm game for that. I have no idea what's going on... sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games