Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 am
Kairi simply glared, not responding to this 'Doctor Facilier'. To her, he still seemed like Reno, though right now he neither sounded nor looked like her boyfriend. It was taking all her strength not to just beat this guy up out of frustration. Tsura could see that Kairi was tensing up, and she rested one hand on the redhead's shoulder. "Calm down Kairi. We'll figure out what's going on soon. I promise..." she said, trying to speak as soothingly as possible. Kairi's teeth clenched, and she stared down at the floor for a moment. Dante still said nothing. He was still a little shocked that one of his Pokemon had enough power to do something like this.

Malice was beginning to wander around this man's feet. She could see that her trainer was obviously upset over all of this, and she wanted to help somehow. For now though, the Bagon walked around The Shadow Man's feet, trying to decide how she'd be able to help.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:06 pm
Sub was now passed out on the couch, snoring away, still covered in oil and grim, too tired to even bathe.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 pm
Facilier let a charming grin cross his face, even as it turned darker in his mind. "Now, why so glum? Maybe a little view of the future will help you.....Or maybe one of your friends would like a little lesson in the power of the cards." The strange accent rolled off his tongue with ease, the cards fanned out in his hand and the staff he was balancing on keeping his posture very relaxed. Looking over to the couches in the area, Facileir spotted Sub passed out on the couch. "Hey, gentleman. Would you care for a trip into the unknown with me as your guide? It seems my trade isn't too appreciated around here." Facileir shouted towards the oil stained leader, wondering if he would wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm
"Hm? What's that? What are you tryig to sell me?" Sub said as he awoke to Facilier's voice, not yet facing him as he rubbed his shut eyes, letting out a mighty yaw. "Trip to where? Sorry, but I'm not giving you a cent if it's money you're after." He said, rolling over onto his side, facing the couch, as if he planned on going back to sleep.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Facilier looked to the man with interest, a smile creeping it's way across his face. Walking over to the man, he told him, "I have no need for money or anything else unless your satisfied with my bit of fortune telling and voodoo. So, are you interested there, little man? OR do you think I'm just so sham of a voodoo practitioner." Facilier announced, his charismatic voice going into a shout as he reached the point on calling Sub out on his possible doubts about his skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm
Tesei Utakata
Facilier looked to the man with interest, a smile creeping it's way across his face. Walking over to the man, he told him, "I have no need for money or anything else unless your satisfied with my bit of fortune telling and voodoo. So, are you interested there, little man? OR do you think I'm just so sham of a voodoo practitioner." Facilier announced, his charismatic voice going into a shout as he reached the point on calling Sub out on his possible doubts about his skills.
Sub still refused to face him, his head buried in the couch, acting like he still planned on going back to sleep. "A couple of things. The last person who took a shot at my stature ended up in an insane asylum. Second, I've bore witness to demigods in my lifetime, so voodoo is not outside the realm of possibility for me, however, that doesn't mean I'm interested." He groaned, rolling over and finally sitting up, wide awake. "That said, you woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep, the least you can do is entertain me, as this is all your fault...Reno?" Sub said, puzzled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm
Giving a look of bewilderment at Sub's reaction, he directed attention to the color of his skin, his mustache and his clothing in one gesture before adding, "I really must find this Reno character I resemble. The resemblance must be astounding for it to happen so much. But the name is Doctor Facilier, and this is what we will do." Shuffling the cards around his hands, the cards flying through the air until they rested, fanned out in front of Sub. "Just take three. And take a little trip into the future with me." He announced, his Cajun accent ringing true, as his dark skinned fingers kept a tight grip on the cards.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Tesei Utakata
Giving a look of bewilderment at Sub's reaction, he directed attention to the color of his skin, his mustache and his clothing in one gesture before adding, "I really must find this Reno character I resemble. The resemblance must be astounding for it to happen so much. But the name is Doctor Facilier, and this is what we will do." Shuffling the cards around his hands, the cards flying through the air until they rested, fanned out in front of Sub. "Just take three. And take a little trip into the future with me." He announced, his Cajun accent ringing true, as his dark skinned fingers kept a tight grip on the cards.
"Uh huh...well, I'll just go along with it for now, doctor." Sub said with a shrug, as he pulled out three of the cards, staring at them quizzically. "Now what magic man?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm
Pulling the first card out and not glancing at it at first, Facilier burst into his prediction. "You, young man, are from tower not too far away, a place with quite a history. You have many memories of pain there along with a name you dare not call yourself. Right, V?" Facilier emphasized the single letter, the card having been flipped around after his first use of the word far to show a picture of Sub in front of this tower of his. Pulling a second card from Sub's hand and twirling it, Facilier continued. "Your lifestyle is free, but your spirit is chained. Maybe your hoping these acts will remove your touch from those you shamed." He continued, the card showing Sub, with ethereal chains around his shoulders standing in the middle of Snagem HQ. Plucking the final card from Sub's hand, flipping it over to show Sub standing proud in the sun. "In your future, the future I foretell, your memories no longer give you hell." Facilier finished, wondering to what degree of accuracy his predictions had been. Extending his left hand, the cards gone back to whence they came, he asked, "Shake my hand, boy. Won't you shake this sinner's hand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 am
With Kairi shaking, and Tsura trying desperately to keep the girl calm, they would hardly notice that Dante was being quite silent until... "Guys... I know what's wrong..." "WHAT? Then what is wrong with him?" Kairi practically shrieked, her eyes wide though still very much a glare. Dante looked a little saddened, and he rubbed the back of his head slightly. "I think my Shuppet, Facilier, may have somehow taken control of Reno?" he sounded very nervous, and if Tsura hadn't been holding her back, Kairi would've tackled Dante right then for keeping this information silent for so long.

Malice, who although was still wandering around Doctor Facilier/Reno's feet, managed to hear what was going on, and the Bagon smirked slightly. The small dragon would jump, and with dark chi enhanced teeth, clamp down onto the boy's hand with a Bite attack. Facilier, having woven his spirit through the entirety of Reno's body let off a shriek of pain in his mind. In this moment of pain, the Shuppet loosened his hold on Reno's mind and body. If Reno was still trying to fight against the possession, this would be his chance to break free.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am
The bite would let a scream of pain rip through Facileir's throat, the man's voice beginning to slip from Reno. "Not again. Oh lordy, not again. Don't me back in that damn body, I am NOT goin' back into that thing." The Cajun accented voice screamed, as the Shuppet began to appear next to Reno. A final scream ripped from his throat as the Shuppet fully formed, glaring at Reno. "Well, looks like I'm back. Well, tha' was a fun experience. Now, I 'ave anotha trick up my sleeve if someone tries ta possess me."The telltale accent that came from the man's mouth now was Reno's without a doubt, the man now pointing the staff at the Shuppet before jabbing at the Pokemon with it a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 am
Facilier glared at Reno as he floated around him. Malice stared up at the Shuppet, chuckling a little. Facilier was NOT happy about all this, and at being jabbed with the stick, he decided to release his anger in the best way he could. Eyes glowing red, and a reddish glow surrounding his body, the Puppet Pokemon let off a Night Shade attack, directed towards both Reno and the Bagon. They were both at fault here, and he wanted to make his anger clear.

Kairi, at hearing Reno's actual voice, broke free of the Tsura's grip and leaped at her boyfriend. Wrapping her arms around his waist and just hugging him as tightly as she could. She didn't want to admit just how worried she had been regarding all of this, but... at least he was back, and she could calm down now. Burying her face against Reno's back, as she had come up behind him when she had leaped toward him. She didn't say anything though, in fear that the tears that were stinging her eyes would release if she tried to speak. Malice ran back towards Kairi, and wrapped her tiny little arms around her trainer's leg, growling slightly, though in a way that was happy, not threatening.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 am
Reno felt Kairi slam into his back, making him to plant a kiss on the top of her head. Holding her close he smiled without the knowledge of the aggravated attack, Reno felt that this moment was long needed for the both of them. Behind him, Spike burst into action, intercepting the Night Shade attack and taking it with a grunt of pain. Letting out a growl, he returned fire with a Dragon Rage that aimed to silence the pesky Ghost type.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am
Facilier staggered as he was hit with the Dragon Rage, and although he wanted to attack again, he didn't. Though, the main reason he didn't is because after he was hit, he was grabbed by his trainer. Dante pulled Facilier's Pokeball from his belt and recalled the misbehaving Puppet Pokemon. He was about to walk over to Reno and Kairi, but, at seeing the two together as they were, he decided against it. He would apologize for his Pokemon's actions later. He knew if he tried to say anything to them now, that Kairi would probably attack him.

The redheaded girl clung to Reno, probably a little tighter than what would be intentional, but, she had really, really needed this. "I've missed you Reno... So much..." her voice wavered slightly as she spoke, but her tears didn't release, though they threatened to.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 am
Spike looked to Dante with a strange quirk, his mind trying to register why he had interrupted. Walking over to Dnate, he climbed up to his shoulder and looked to the blue haired man with a look of respect.

Reno kissed her forehead again, keeping her close to him with a smile plastered on his face. "I missed you too, Kairi. Sorry about my little disappearing act, but I tried ta find someone. Apparently, 'e can't 'ave the decency ta show up on time." Reno told Kairi, a small chuckle escaping his lips at his decency comment.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games