Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:34 pm
Af Mas
Well, it's working again for me, FA that is. I wanna know who CSIInspector was, aside from the guy that got banned, and I wanna know what he said on my page XD

I'm guessing the guy hacked it, did something where he sent a message to all FA users, was found out, and the mods cleaned it all up. Most likely it was something offensive and retarded.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Monday will not come soon enough! My mate brought to my attention that some of my other depression symptoms are becoming noticeable. Those weren't his words, but he started listing some things he noticed, and I was like "hoshit."

The ones I noticed by myself were the sleep problems. Insomnia, hypersomnia, and not feeling rested after X amount of hours sleeping. Now that I'm paying attention I also notice my lack in ability to focus (I should be doing homework now actually..), I'm fidgety, I've been "down" and more negative than usual, I'm not enjoying doing much, I'm more irritable, I'm slower/sluggish, and my anxiety level is too high. Guuuuuuuuh. It's affecting my schoolwork, among other things.

I ******** told my psychiatrist when I saw him last that I was starting to get depressed and have insomnia and he was all "Have a sleeping pill, bye." I don't think he listens well, but my therapist will.

Lastly, I offered to explain to my mate just what my label means and he agreed...but then changed his mind and decided it wouldn't make a difference, that the idea of feeling sad for no reason was too illogical to him. It's kind of upsetting...I want him to understand, at least a little bit. I mean, when he was listing these things he noticed, he was totally convinced that something happened to me, that he did something, that I was keeping things from him, or that I wasn't satisfied with our relationship anymore. I want him to know that like..it's not his fault and stuff, but I don't want to push it on him.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm
shoki_de_nai
Monday will not come soon enough! My mate brought to my attention that some of my other depression symptoms are becoming noticeable. Those weren't his words, but he started listing some things he noticed, and I was like "hoshit."

The ones I noticed by myself were the sleep problems. Insomnia, hypersomnia, and not feeling rested after X amount of hours sleeping. Now that I'm paying attention I also notice my lack in ability to focus (I should be doing homework now actually..), I'm fidgety, I've been "down" and more negative than usual, I'm not enjoying doing much, I'm more irritable, I'm slower/sluggish, and my anxiety level is too high. Guuuuuuuuh. It's affecting my schoolwork, among other things.

I ******** told my psychiatrist when I saw him last that I was starting to get depressed and have insomnia and he was all "Have a sleeping pill, bye." I don't think he listens well, but my therapist will.

Lastly, I offered to explain to my mate just what my label means and he agreed...but then changed his mind and decided it wouldn't make a difference, that the idea of feeling sad for no reason was too illogical to him. It's kind of upsetting...I want him to understand, at least a little bit. I mean, when he was listing these things he noticed, he was totally convinced that something happened to me, that he did something, that I was keeping things from him, or that I wasn't satisfied with our relationship anymore. I want him to know that like..it's not his fault and stuff, but I don't want to push it on him.

That's what psychiatry is. People often confuse psychotherapy with psychiatry, which is the diagnosis of mental disorders and the prescribing of medicine or surgery to correct said disorders/problems. You can't blame the guy for wanting to give you a sleeping pill, because that's all he can do. Are you on anti-depressants? Has he recommended any to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

That's what psychiatry is. People often confuse psychotherapy with psychiatry, which is the diagnosis of mental disorders and the prescribing of medicine or surgery to correct said disorders/problems. You can't blame the guy for wanting to give you a sleeping pill, because that's all he can do. Are you on anti-depressants? Has he recommended any to you?

I'm already on medications, have been on medications for a very long time, and I do know the difference. I'm just kinda upset that he didn't seem concerned that I was depressed, it's one of the questions he always asks to determine if the meds are effective; which they are not currently, in my opinion. I also don't like adding to the medications I already take, as I now take three different types all for the same disorder. I would rather he considered readjusting them, given my history of becoming immune to my anti-depressants over time.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:09 pm
The court finished hours ago.

My father has been fined 10k and has to pay the court costs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:15 pm
Crenn

For what? o.O  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:16 pm
Crenn

My God. Does he have that much money saved up?

Also, this was all because he....what? Forgot to pay his taxes?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:55 am
Crenn
My father goes to court next week. He apparently owes the tax office 68k in GST.

My father will take procedures to get that amount, including increasing the mortgage of the house.

He's currently working to appeal some of the other fines he's gotten with advice from the barrister. Techincally my father's debt after joining RCP Global has doubled to about $100k (that's credit card debits alone). A poor payment system helped caused this, but also the 6 months where my father didn't have work. The company has reformed and is working on a unified international payment system and working on salary based packages.

I should also mention that my father owns his own business. Which is why the matter isn't been taken lightly. GST is the Goods and Services task, any business has to pay it... my father hadn't put in the various forms to do it, which is why he's in trouble.

Currently the matter is being taken care of.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:27 am
FogSage
Af Mas
Well, it's working again for me, FA that is. I wanna know who CSIInspector was, aside from the guy that got banned, and I wanna know what he said on my page XD

I'm guessing the guy hacked it, did something where he sent a message to all FA users, was found out, and the mods cleaned it all up. Most likely it was something offensive and retarded.
Well before the site shut down, there was a user raiding and spamming alot of userpages, but he was banned with the site still up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 am
The people in the apartment above mine are playing really shitty music really loudly. It's pissing me off. xp  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:42 pm
I had a doctor's appointment today...just an annual physical but...I hate going to the doctor. Shy + super self-conscious + low self-esteem and being poked and prodded everywhere? Just...ick. At least my new doctor is nice...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:46 pm
shoki_de_nai
I had a doctor's appointment today...just an annual physical but...I hate going to the doctor. Shy + super self-conscious + low self-esteem and being poked and prodded everywhere? Just...ick. At least my new doctor is nice...

I don't necessarily hate the hospital itself, I just hate that every time I go, I end up getting an injection/something that has to do with a syringe. See, I have Associative Trypanophobia, which basically means that I have a phobia of syringes caused by a traumatic event. When I was young (I think three years old) I had to go to the hospital because I had pneumonia. For 23 to 25 days, I was given around three shots a day, which, you may or may not know, does indeed hurt. Although I don't remember most of the experience (all I remember is playing Connect Four...), it did cause the phobia. Don't think I'm mistaken, it is a phobia. Whenever I even think I'm going to go to a hospital, I get extreme anxiety, and if I know I'm going to get a shot, it gets even worse. Then, once the syringe is in the room, I go ******** nuts.

Point is... do you need a hug? D:  

CaprinaePsi

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:09 pm
CaprinaePsi
shoki_de_nai

I don't necessarily hate the hospital itself, I just hate that every time I go, I end up getting an injection/something that has to do with a syringe. See, I have Associative Trypanophobia, which basically means that I have a phobia of syringes caused by a traumatic event. When I was young (I think three years old) I had to go to the hospital because I had pneumonia. For 23 to 25 days, I was given around three shots a day, which, you may or may not know, does indeed hurt. Although I don't remember most of the experience (all I remember is playing Connect Four...), it did cause the phobia. Don't think I'm mistaken, it is a phobia. Whenever I even think I'm going to go to a hospital, I get extreme anxiety, and if I know I'm going to get a shot, it gets even worse. Then, once the syringe is in the room, I go ******** nuts.

Naw, I'm good. I just get really uncomfortable with physicals because I'm incredibly body-shy (I don't even wear shorts ;;>>) and I don't like being touched by people I don't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:12 pm
shoki_de_nai
CaprinaePsi
shoki_de_nai

Naw, I'm good. I just get really uncomfortable with physicals because I'm incredibly body-shy (I don't even wear shorts ;;>>) and I don't like being touched by people I don't know.

Same here. I'm like, self-conscious to the max, I hate it... ********! I just remembered, I forgot to ride my bike today DX ARG.  

CaprinaePsi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 pm
CaprinaePsi
shoki_de_nai

Oh I had a similar thing when I was little. At age 2 or so I had a horrible allergic reaction to penisillen. Initially I got a high fever and turned a purplish hue and the doctors had no idea what was going on. At one point they feared I had an infectious disease and had me quarantined and were constantly taking blood and stuff. My mom said after that I would start crying and immediatly reacting bad anytime I saw someone in a labcoat. I still remember throwing fits everytime I had to get a shot at the doctors.

Eventually I did get over it though. When I started to get older and had more control over the whole thing and could tell them no I want to watch, I lost all fear of it. It was never about the pain but the fact I had to sit there guessing when the needle would go in. So much easier to watch everything. Seriously I think doctors make it a lot worse for kids when they try to sheild their eyes from it and make a big deal out of the whole thing.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games