Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:47 pm
It's getting quite hot down here. Between 30-35c (86-95f)..... I can't wait until the air con is installed on Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:01 pm
I just watched a video from 2001-03 about the people of a small place in New York called Farmingville who had a large influx of illegal immigrants/guest workers/what have you, and who apparently petitioned against having a new workplace built specifically for their use. I am sorry that they did this, but I feel they were in the right to do so. If one must play favorites, stick to your countrymen.

As far as immigration reform goes, America may be diverse in culture, but you have to first respect America before we respect you. It's a lot like getting a job. You don't go to a new job, grab your new boss by the tie and go "You're fired, I'm the new boss now, neener neener neener." Know why? Because the boss is going to fire you, and you'll have a hard time finding a sympathetic employer.

I hate coming off as a racist pig, but I simply don't care for whiny illegal aliens. We have enough whiners to deal with already, dammit. Go back to your own country and we'll call you when the list gets shorter.  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:38 pm
I did this thing called UNO (unexpected night out) last night. It's for the SAR team for their type 2 and it consists of several exercises, 2 search practicals, 1 technical rescue, GPS/map and compass, tracking and clue awareness, a long hike and an overnight.

I was a subject for one search practical. The breifing was that we were arachnophobics and a doctor had promised a cure. So we went up there and in the middle of all of us, he dropped a big bag of spiders and we scattered. We were supposed to have stayed the night and be having hysterics. I think I scared away all of my searchers because I was rolling around and flailing and screaming for things to get off >.<

The hike was 15 miles long and we lost someone in the middle. Lost as in, he turned red int he face and almost keeled over. But our lead procotr remained with him while we still hiked on. It was a long 15 miles...and now everything hurts.

The overnight ended up being freeeeeezing cold. It was 30F out and even with my dog snuggled up, I kept getting the chills. The only thing that saved me, I think, was getting up and walking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:50 pm
So the last 24 hours have been...well....strange. It started last night at work. We have a new kid who JUST started this week with us, and who conveniently lives in the same apartment complex as I. Last night my friends kidnapped me from work, and I decided to invite New Kid along with us. So all of us went over to my apartment, had some popcorn chicken, twisted teas, rum and cokes, and at 4:30 in the morning he invites my roommate and I over to his apartment to meet his cats. So we're over there cooing at the lil furballs, and in a span of 20 minutes he has us loaded up with a litterbox, food, and a kitty! She's about 2 years old and needed a solitary home away from other felines. She can be tempermental, but she's been nothing but sweet to us in the past 24 hours. And she loves my loft bed. Her name was Mama, but we've rechristened her Lady Gracie

I has a kitty. mrgreen  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:52 pm
Finally, tomorrow is Monday...I hope my therapist and I can figure something out. My grades and I can't take much more of this. At least one of my teachers noticed and asked if I'm alright, thankfully she was really understanding. That was a relief, I was pretty sure "I've missed class because I'm sleeping too much, and it's not my fault" wouldn't go so well. I have no problem explaining my disorder, but so many people have the wrong idea about it. I literally can't afford to fail any classes this semester.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 pm
shoki_de_nai
Finally, tomorrow is Monday...I hope my therapist and I can figure something out. My grades and I can't take much more of this. At least one of my teachers noticed and asked if I'm alright, thankfully she was really understanding. That was a relief, I was pretty sure "I've missed class because I'm sleeping too much, and it's not my fault" wouldn't go so well. I have no problem explaining my disorder, but so many people have the wrong idea about it. I literally can't afford to fail any classes this semester.

It might not be a bad idea to take a break from everything till you are feeling better.

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:06 pm
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai

It might not be a bad idea to take a break from everything till you are feeling better.

Well, "everything" is really only school since I don't have a job or anything. I can't take a break from that or I'm instantly off my mother's insurance. The only other thing I could drop would be taking commissions, which are few and far between anyway. Even though I have to give myself a figurative kick in the a** to start on them because I'm too depressed to care/want to draw, commissions are my only source of income and after six months of unemployment...well...I would really rather not stop taking them. At least the semester ends before Christmas, that'll be a little break.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:47 pm
I passed my second kidney stone right after work today. That was not a fun experience @_@  

Af Mas

Flayre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:01 pm
Af Mas
I passed my second kidney stone right after work today. That was not a fun experience @_@
That makes me cringe just hearing. And heh, is me, Draconisss, just changed my name to match my FA page^^:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 am
I can't sleep so I decided it's a waste just lying in bed staring at the ceiling  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:54 am
During the middle of uni, my laptop decided to have fun again. The drive stopped working (again). I popped in a Knoppix (Linux that runs from the CD) disc and tried to mount the HDD. It told me that the index was corrupt and to run scan disk. Later in the day, I restarted the computer and vista started fixing the problem..... sort of. It made my user account a 'new one' which made things interesting.

My father got me a new HDD today and a few other things. He's installing Vista for me since I'm having trouble staying awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:58 am
I was hospitilized last night. Full info is in my FA joutnal  

Leyla Giselle

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:06 am
Leyla Giselle

eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 pm
So, I saw my therapist today. She took note of all my symptoms (that I could remember...I've been losing my train of thought a lot) and she's going to tell my psychiatrist. I'll get a call about what he decides, probably Thursday. The frequency of my visits has also been increased to every other week instead of every month. So...yeah. I'm just gonna have to hang tight and call her if things get worse.

Ugh. I managed to get five hours of sleep and I feel like I pulled an all-nighter instead. It's really hard to take a written exam when you keep losing your train of thought...I think I did okay though.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:32 pm
Leyla Giselle

Well, hopefully the medication works for you and if at all possible avoid stress. Stress is a common trigger for pretty much any disorder, and I'd imagine it's be especially in anxiety disorders. Panic attacks can be scary...I've personally never had one but I witnessed one of my best friends having one and it scared the hell out of me. I also strongly suggest therapy, especially if this has been an ongoing problem, as it's more effective than medication in the long run. I'll uh...get off my little soapbox now. sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games