Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:34 pm
Oh hey, ABR modulars, if you guys wanna take stuff from my account you can do so because, obviously, I won't be coming here anymore.

YES IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO FREAKING REALIZE THIS.

But yeah.

And I've been thinking.

I may quit Gaia.

But I won't quit this guild. A gal needs stuff to do after a while. Stuff to draw. Even though I have a billion things I should be drawing. Lol. I'll give this thing another try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:57 am
YAY.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:21 am
The Pie
Oh hey, ABR modulars, if you guys wanna take stuff from my account you can do so because, obviously, I won't be coming here anymore.

YES IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO FREAKING REALIZE THIS.

But yeah.

And I've been thinking.

I may quit Gaia.

But I won't quit this guild. A gal needs stuff to do after a while. Stuff to draw. Even though I have a billion things I should be drawing. Lol. I'll give this thing another try.
I should...drive up there and throw you a party.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:34 pm
YaY she's back biggrin  

Wyndie

Purification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:08 pm
*blinks*
Hello, all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:24 pm
Purification
*blinks*
Hello, all.

Y'ello madam!  

Wyndie

Purification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:33 pm
Wyndie
Purification
*blinks*
Hello, all.

Y'ello madam!

Sup?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Mmmm knife kills.... domokun  

ExTERmINATION

Purification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:23 pm
So I heard that "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."
Well I think the guns help, because if you just stood there and shouted BANG! I don't think you'd kill too many people. ;3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Larry the Cable Guy said that lol...no! Wait... "Guns don't kill people....husbands who come home early do"
thats it, heh... <3
I look funny...my hair is in rollers...  

Wyndie

Purification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:20 pm
Wyndie
Larry the Cable Guy said that lol...no! Wait... "Guns don't kill people....husbands who come home early do"
thats it, heh... <3

Haha, once when my grandma, great grandma, my sister, my mom, and I were going to Michigan to see my cousins my grandma dressed my great grandma's hair up in rollers. But, when we came back home from Michigan back to New Jersey(driving) she had left one of the rollers in the back seat of the car. I think its still there..
Now now, my great grandma is 110 turning 111, I don't want to go touch something that had to be in someones OLD hair. ;_____;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:27 pm
Purification
Wyndie
thats it, heh... <3

Haha, once when my grandma, great grandma, my sister, my mom, and I were going to Michigan to see my cousins my grandma dressed my great grandma's hair up in rollers. But, when we came back home from Michigan back to New Jersey(driving) she had left one of the rollers in the back seat of the car. I think its still there..
Now now, my great grandma is 110 turning 111, I don't want to go touch something that had to be in someones OLD hair. ;_____;

lol, mum dared me to wear them for graduation....Ill do it too hehe  

Wyndie

Purification

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:45 pm
Wyndie
Purification
Wyndie
thats it, heh... <3

lol, mum dared me to wear them for graduation....Ill do it too hehe

You should make a bet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Drunken style! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!

its Fuggling FREEZING IN CALI.

THE RIVER IS HALF ICED OVER.
....I slipped on it yesterday.... That would have sucked falling in FO SHO.

i wish it was Hella hot outside. :<  

Ragtime Mouse

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:55 pm
Purification
So I heard that "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."
Well I think the guns help, because if you just stood there and shouted BANG! I don't think you'd kill too many people. ;3

They're both wrong.

Guns don't kill people.

Crazy ******** with guns kill people.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games