Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:34 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
I feel..alright. biggrin It's a huge relief, I finally feel a bit better and after being so depressed for a while it's like...a big deal. I dunno how long it'll last though.

What made the difference?

Only thing I can think of is that since depression is episodic, that it's just done for right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:02 pm
heh.. I know what that's like, I'm a bit creepyily afraid I'm manic-depressive myself....... it.. hurts, doesn't it, when you are 'normal' and you look back on the not-good part that just finished.  

BlueytheDingo

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Hmm, I haven't been around for so long.... so many things have changed in my life and it would be hard to post it all here =O.

I just came by really quick to see how you all were doing, I am no longer furry, I guess it was just a phase I was going through or something (although I do still enjoy some of the art).

And weird, most of my stuff on here was stolen =/ Oh well, I don't really plan on playing gaia much anyways =P.

Im no longer bi either, I had a bad experience a long while back and after thinking of it constantly from then I learned I didn't want anything like that.

So anyways, just saying hi and I see some new faces and old ones, I wonder if anyone of ya remember me smile

EDIT: I also have youtube videos of me playing some ITG if any of you were curious (Yes, I obviously still play it obsessively.)
Youtube  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hmm, I haven't been around for so long.... so many things have changed in my life and it would be hard to post it all here =O.

I just came by really quick to see how you all were doing, I am no longer furry, I guess it was just a phase I was going through or something (although I do still enjoy some of the art).

And weird, most of my stuff on here was stolen =/ Oh well, I don't really plan on playing gaia much anyways =P.

Im no longer bi either, I had a bad experience a long while back and after thinking of it constantly from then I learned I didn't want anything like that.

So anyways, just saying hi and I see some new faces and old ones, I wonder if anyone of ya remember me smile

EDIT: I also have youtube videos of me playing some ITG if any of you were curious (Yes, I obviously still play it obsessively.)
Youtube
*pounce* I haven't seen you in AGES! It's great to see you again!! You've been missed! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:28 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

Youtube

Even if you have not been around I see your name now and then and when I do I wonder how you are doing.

I do not think anything in this world will ever make me not a furry. X3 Even if I washed my hands of fandom I would just go lurk mode, as I did when I first started getting into things. Visiting the sites, but not bothering to talk to anyone or make any sort of presences.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:11 am
I am very mad at someone right now. He just doesn't know it yet.

We got stuck on the subject of religion. He made the mistake of assuming I am. I corrected that wrong.

I also told him that I know what his religion means to him and that I would not fight him on it, since I have had many friends of different religions.

Though I strongly dislike those that are christian or catholic..usually changes if I actually know the person, but if you're devout and have a knack for preaching it to the world, then probably not and I would never like that person.

He doesn't want to push me away from being his friend, but as I already told him that if he tries to preach to me or convert me, I will be pretty tense and awkward around him for then after (bad experience with people of that nature..do not want to relive)

Now we are at the point where I refuse to talk to him and whenever he calls me or sends a letter, he makes a point of telling me that he prays for my soul. Not. A. Good. Idea...  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:44 am
What is your current belief system, Rainey?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:09 pm
My sister got gastro flu.... when his last happened, it spread to all the females of the family.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 pm
Rainey_angel81
I am very mad at someone right now. He just doesn't know it yet.

We got stuck on the subject of religion. He made the mistake of assuming I am. I corrected that wrong.

I also told him that I know what his religion means to him and that I would not fight him on it, since I have had many friends of different religions.

Though I strongly dislike those that are christian or catholic..usually changes if I actually know the person, but if you're devout and have a knack for preaching it to the world, then probably not and I would never like that person.

He doesn't want to push me away from being his friend, but as I already told him that if he tries to preach to me or convert me, I will be pretty tense and awkward around him for then after (bad experience with people of that nature..do not want to relive)

Now we are at the point where I refuse to talk to him and whenever he calls me or sends a letter, he makes a point of telling me that he prays for my soul. Not. A. Good. Idea...

For that last bit, I know exactly how you feel. There's nothing so humiliating and degrading than someone telling you that they'll pray for your soul. It's as if, in their subtle religious way, they're telling you that you're a failure at life and that they'll try and put in a good word with God to let up on you. It's terribly annoying, even if it's well meant.

Preaching is not an endearing quality. Most of us preach to ourselves quite enough without others adding to the burden.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm under a lot of stress right now just thinking about the next few months. After fall semester here at my junior college ends, I'm done with it. I'll be transferring the credit's I've earned to a four year college, where I will have to live on campus. I could commute, as the rule says that in order to be a commuting student, you have to live within 40 miles of the campus, and I live 27 miles from it, but that's still too long to drive back and forth to college.

I'm scared out of my damn mind. I won't have adults telling me what to do, how to act, just hanging around to be supportive of me. I'm not a particularly adventurous person, and the idea of being all alone in a sea full of people I've never met scares the s**t out of me. Add to that that I well may have to share a dorm room with someone and I'm about to call the whole college experience off. I'm going to have to see if they'll allow me to live in one of their suites, which are more expensive, but also more private, and I must have my privacy. The idea of having to shower in a locker room with a bunch of other guys is awful. I'd just as soon get an apartment if that had to happen......but an apartment is too much work for me, I think.

In short, I'm stuck.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:10 pm
FogSage

For that last bit, I know exactly how you feel. There's nothing so humiliating and degrading than someone telling you that they'll pray for your soul. It's as if, in their subtle religious way, they're telling you that you're a failure at life and that they'll try and put in a good word with God to let up on you. It's terribly annoying, even if it's well meant.

Sounds like your looking at it the wrong way. Instead you should be thinking that your are just such an amazing wonderful being that other's are compelled to pray for you. You are the shining sun in their eyes and they can't help but bow their head and beg their god or gods to lavish you with riches and protect your soul for all eternity. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
What is your current belief system, Rainey?

I'm currently Atheist. I grew up with two sides of the family being strong in religious values. My dad's side is strongly catholic and my mom is a protestant but the rest of her relatives are christian. Thankfully, my parents decided to allow their children to make up their own minds about it, but I already know that from both sides, there are many things I cannot tell them because of their faith.  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
FogSage

Sounds like your looking at it the wrong way. Instead you should be thinking that your are just such an amazing wonderful being that other's are compelled to pray for you. You are the shining sun in their eyes and they can't help but bow their head and beg their god or gods to lavish you with riches and protect your soul for all eternity. cool

I like that idea ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:43 pm
Rainey_angel81
I'm currently Atheist. I grew up with two sides of the family being strong in religious values. My dad's side is strongly catholic and my mom is a protestant but the rest of her relatives are christian. Thankfully, my parents decided to allow their children to make up their own minds about it, but I already know that from both sides, there are many things I cannot tell them because of their faith.

Takes as much faith to be Atheist as any other belief.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:02 pm
FA is down for the moment, it seems. Any forum entries telling us why?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games