Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head then blushed of the thought of him and Nemu wedding and hide it with his hair. "Oh okay." He said quietly as he held her hand.

-she shook her head- no, im sorry, im overanalyzing it, thinking to far ahead, im just glad i have you right now ^^

Shun nodded. still blushing, and smiled at Nemu. He tugged her hand to the theatre. "Lets go see that movie now." HE said, going in the line to buy the tickets.

-he held his hand, and smiled politely at the ticket register person, as shun bought the tickets- ill pay for drinks , and whatever else you want ^^

"Alright." Shun said as they went to the confetion stand and got popcorn, drinks and candy. They then went to the room the movie would be showing an dgot their seats.

-nemu layed her head on his shoulder- its so wierd, ive always wanted to see shrek ^^

Shun blushed then nodded. "I heard its funny." He said then the movie started and he turned his head to watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun nodded. still blushing, and smiled at Nemu. He tugged her hand to the theatre. "Lets go see that movie now." HE said, going in the line to buy the tickets.

-he held his hand, and smiled politely at the ticket register person, as shun bought the tickets- ill pay for drinks , and whatever else you want ^^

"Alright." Shun said as they went to the confetion stand and got popcorn, drinks and candy. They then went to the room the movie would be showing an dgot their seats.

-nemu layed her head on his shoulder- its so wierd, ive always wanted to see shrek ^^

Shun blushed then nodded. "I heard its funny." He said then the movie started and he turned his head to watch it.

-she rested her head on his shoulder, her fingers intertwined with his as she watched the movie, giggling every now and again at donkey's less then witty remarks-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she rested her head on his shoulder, her fingers intertwined with his as she watched the movie, giggling every now and again at donkey's less then witty remarks-

Shun laughed at the funny parts and smiled to the end of the movie. When it was done, he looked at Nemu. "Ready to go?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun laughed at the funny parts and smiled to the end of the movie. When it was done, he looked at Nemu. "Ready to go?" He asked.

it...should be about time, ya, lets go.....back to my place?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Alright." Shun said getting up and walking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and led him back to her house-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

When they entered the house, Shun sat in the living room and looked at Nemu. "So what should we do now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

When they entered the house, Shun sat in the living room and looked at Nemu. "So what should we do now?" He asked.

negima: *apperes at nemus front door and nocks*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

not here- she smirked, and pulled him up off the couch, and instead into her room-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

not here- she smirked, and pulled him up off the couch, and instead into her room-

Shuntilted his head then looked at the fron door when he was led to Nemu's room. "Nemu? I think someone just knocked."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shuntilted his head then looked at the fron door when he was led to Nemu's room. "Nemu? I think someone just knocked."

-she ran down and popped the door open-yes?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Shun sat on her bed and waited for Nemu.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

negima: hi can i come in?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm
sk8rkool1
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

.....hmm....can you come back in about...30 minutes, thiers...a bit of a private moment going on right now....  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
sk8rkool1
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

.....hmm....can you come back in about...30 minutes, thiers...a bit of a private moment going on right now....

negima: yeah sure *he taliports to his house*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games