Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Nieru Kitera
Kira sat at a nearby table, "Hmm..." He stroked his chin.
Mort gives him some time to look.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"Oh? 'Mother' sounds like a good woman if she were to arrange that." He smiles then smirks. "Then again....I could just take you for myself without anyone's approval." He winks.
She smirks "Still gotta make an impression on daddy ..." she smiles "So what can I get for you today?"
"Thats shouldn't be too hard...I hope." He would say. he would then sit up and Point towards the bottles of vodka. "I'd like your strongest bottle please."
Mort looks thrue them and gets a 120 proof red flag bottle direct russian import covered in cerilic "Would you like a glass or just the bottle?" she smiles a little wryly.
"Glass would be fine m'lady." He said as he looked into her eyes. "Tis something the matter?"
She smiles a little putting whisky stones in the glass to cool the vodka without wattering it down . "Oh it's just the season ." she says a bit hushed as she brings you the bottle opening it and pouring a glass.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"Oh? 'Mother' sounds like a good woman if she were to arrange that." He smiles then smirks. "Then again....I could just take you for myself without anyone's approval." He winks.
She smirks "Still gotta make an impression on daddy ..." she smiles "So what can I get for you today?"
"Thats shouldn't be too hard...I hope." He would say. he would then sit up and Point towards the bottles of vodka. "I'd like your strongest bottle please."
Mort looks thrue them and gets a 120 proof red flag bottle direct russian import covered in cerilic "Would you like a glass or just the bottle?" she smiles a little wryly.
"Glass would be fine m'lady." He said as he looked into her eyes. "Tis something the matter?"
She smiles a little putting whisky stones in the glass to cool the vodka without wattering it down . "Oh it's just the season ." she says a bit hushed as she brings you the bottle opening it and pouring a glass.
He would gaze deeper into her eyes, as if he was trying to peer into her mind in soul to find out what was wrong. But then he stopped. He would just look at her normally and take a sip from his glass. "Thank you M'lady. Tis a good drink." He would smile and wink at her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
He would gaze deeper into her eyes, as if he was trying to peer into her mind in soul to find out what was wrong. But then he stopped. He would just look at her normally and take a sip from his glass. "Thank you M'lady. Tis a good drink." He would smile and wink at her.
She smirks a little putting the bottle under the bar anticipating at least a second glass . "your very much welcome stranger." smileing more widely

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
She smirks a little putting the bottle under the bar anticipating at least a second glass . "your very much welcome stranger." smileing more widely
"Stranger? Hmm..could had sworn I told you my name. Oh well, call me what you wish." He would take another sip then say. "So what tis your plans for the day?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"Stranger? Hmm..could had sworn I told you my name. Oh well, call me what you wish." He would take another sip then say. "So what tis your plans for the day?"
She smiles "You did desh ..." she does some general light cleaning around the bar "Monittor the auction ....get the word out ... and maby finding something nice to wear for valentines day ... I'm not to shure yet..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
She smiles "You did desh ..." she does some general light cleaning around the bar "Monittor the auction ....get the word out ... and maby finding something nice to wear for valentines day ... I'm not to shure yet..."
"Hmmm sound's like a semi busy day for you."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"Not especily..." she says ...

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
He shrugs. "So then what do you want to do then?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
She smiles "I gues anything exciteing you have up your sleve"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
he shrugs and smirks. "Not that I can think of...lets go out and get dinner maybe? Few drinks maybe alil dancing...How does that sound m'lady?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
he shrugs and smirks. "Not that I can think of...lets go out and get dinner maybe? Few drinks maybe alil dancing...How does that sound m'lady?"
She smiles a little leaning over the counter "Where should we go?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"You pick, I'll take you anywhere you want to go." He smiles and leans forward to get semi face to face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"You pick, I'll take you anywhere you want to go." He smiles and leans forward to get semi face to face.
"Havent been out of the bar ...much " she says admiting "I'll follow you ."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Legendary Hunter Desh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
Mortella
Legendary Hunter Desh
"Havent been out of the bar ...much " she says admiting "I'll follow you ."
He stands up and offers his hand out to her. "There is a nice dinner house not to far from here, let's start there." He would say with a smile.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games