Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:44 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I've loved them sinc eI was a wee boo. ^.^

don't they have a boo plushie? if so... I MUST FIND!

Lol I'm pretty sure they have plushies of everything. If not (whihc would surprise me), then you can always make one :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Was thinking about doing that ^.^

You think having big boo infrount my post all the time would be dumb, or pester some?

We could spot your posts with even more ease than before XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*giggles* The red has become to bla now. Boos surrounding my words would keep peoples eyes on me ^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:45 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I've loved them sinc eI was a wee boo. ^.^

Lol I'm pretty sure they have plushies of everything. If not (whihc would surprise me), then you can always make one :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Was thinking about doing that ^.^

You think having big boo infrount my post all the time would be dumb, or pester some?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*giggles* The red has become to bla now. Boos surrounding my words would keep peoples eyes on me ^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:46 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I could also chang it back forth. Boos, Metroids, Tri Force. The good stuff. ^.^ Ah Nintendo, what would I do with out you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:51 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I could also chang it back forth. Boos, Metroids, Tri Force. The good stuff. ^.^ Ah Nintendo, what would I do with out you?

I'll stick to my own stuff :3 User Image

xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:04 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My stuffs to big ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:11 am
hey all  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:12 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My stuffs to big ^^;

Big, but oh-so-cool :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:13 am
Vashyyk
hey all

Heya Vashyyk! ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:15 am
well I'm bored so I'm going to bed, nite all  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:22 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

xd

Big, but oh-so-cool :3

Tanks ^.^

Well. I should finish the commsion I started for Darien. Now that we filled a page with just the two of us "From the moment I heard Fow, say I had a clone. I knew I'd never be alone. An Evil docter shouldn't talk about about his feelings. My hurt and my pain don't make me to apealing" *giggles*

any who. See ya laters.

Hi and Bye Vash.

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:27 am
Vashyyk
well I'm bored so I'm going to bed, nite all

okie, goodnight Vashyyk :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:50 am
Well I'm off, gonna hit the showers and then get some sleep, sun's rising in an hour or so xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:03 am
~wanders arround half asleep~ i wonder if ill be painting or not today..... ~looks out her window and sees the ground soaked by the rain~ guess not....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:08 am
*sniffles*
Hey Audi. What's up?
*sneezes*  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:11 am
~nothing much~ you sound sick. you ok? ~goes over and pulls a whole bunch of medical stuff out pf her pockets~  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games