Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:11 am
Audi Kitty
~nothing much~ you sound sick. you ok? ~goes over and pulls a whole bunch of medical stuff out pf her pockets~

*blows nose*
Caught a cold. Blech. Feel a bit icky.
*Sneezes again and coughs a bunch*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:14 am
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
~nothing much~ you sound sick. you ok? ~goes over and pulls a whole bunch of medical stuff out pf her pockets~

*blows nose*

~picks out a container ov vapour rub stuff~ here.... itll help clear up your nose... you rub it on your chest.... it helps.. dunno y... but it does^^  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:15 am
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

~picks out a container ov vapour rub stuff~ here.... itll help clear up your nose... you rub it on your chest.... it helps.. dunno y... but it does^^

*sniffles and smiles*
Okay, I'll give it a shot
*rubs it on his chest*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:17 am
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

*sniffles and smiles*
*rubs it on his chest*

mmm... anybody have a kettle? no matter... ~pulls one out of her pocket and boils some water~ mmm chicken noodle^^  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:22 am
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

*sniffles and smiles*
*rubs it on his chest*

mmm... anybody have a kettle? no matter... ~pulls one out of her pocket and boils some water~ mmm chicken noodle^^

*licks lips*
Mmm, sounds tasty.
*sneezes again and coughs some more*
Vashy's so lucky to have a nice gal like you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:26 am
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

*sniffles and smiles*
*rubs it on his chest*

*licks lips*
Mmm, sounds tasty.

~pokes at the soup and pours you a bowl~ redface really? think so? ~passes you a bowl of soup, keeping one for herself~ umm.. dont mind me... im noisy when it comes to eating... ^^; and i just like to be nice, i like helping people. i get all up in a knot when my friends are sick.... kinda like i cant help it ya know?  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:31 am
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

*sniffles and smiles*
*rubs it on his chest*

*licks lips*
Mmm, sounds tasty.

~pokes at the soup and pours you a bowl~ redface really? think so? ~passes you a bowl of soup, keeping one for herself~ umm.. dont mind me... im noisy when it comes to eating... ^^; and i just like to be nice, i like helping people. i get all up in a knot when my friends are sick.... kinda like i cant help it ya know?

*sniffles*
Awwww, that's so nice of you. I'm kinda the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:45 am
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

*blows nose*

*sniffles and smiles*
*rubs it on his chest*

*licks lips*
Mmm, sounds tasty.

*sniffles*
Awwww, that's so nice of you. I'm kinda the same way.

^^ glad i could help atleast a little bit^^  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:47 am
Of course. I'm most happy when I'm around kind people. And you all are the kindest people I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:50 am
lol. yeah. this is what ive found .... poeple are happiest when they cant be judged. we cant be judged here, so theres nothing really to hide... so the people are happy.. wel.. thats whati think....  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:52 am
3nodding Absolutely right!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:53 am
lol ya think? i think your the only person that i know that actually agrees with me on that  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:03 am
ok.. well..... i guess i am painting... so ill talk to ya later.

~waves~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:03 am
Well, some people here do a little bit of judging, but nothing to try and hurt anyone's feelings. I love this place  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:05 am
ok i guess in not going... well said affy^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games