Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 pm

"Yeah, I figured...I was just doing the opposite of minding my own business. Gomen. Ahhh...a beer and a shot and a beer and a shot, please."

(That's how I mix it up. Normally it's just "two beers and two shots.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Thorn apple
"Yeah, I figured...I was just doing the opposite of minding my own business. Gomen. Ahhh...a beer and a shot and a beer and a shot, please."

(That's how I mix it up. Normally it's just "two beers and two shots.)
She scammpers off returning with your drinks "Ta da!!!" she smiles "So far the event is going well."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
I'm trying to figure out when I became 50 years old. :/

I can't be the oldest person here. I'm in my mid-late 20s. I thought Arty was like 31 or something.
"I thought He was... I'll admit to the early twenty somethings"

you're early 20s or he's early 20s?

I just wonder what lies people were saying about me to make me look bad that made me into some guy in his 50s... I'm not that old.. yet. doubt I'll reach that age either.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 pm

"Thank you." Dwale smiles and accepts the drinks. "And glad to hear it. I see you've another event in mind as well."

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee

I can't be the oldest person here. I'm in my mid-late 20s. I thought Arty was like 31 or something.

I just wonder what lies people were saying about me to make me look bad that made me into some guy in his 50s... I'm not that old.. yet. doubt I'll reach that age either.
"I am he's like 3o ish" she remembers "So can i get you to be my randy?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Thorn apple
"Thank you." Dwale smiles and accepts the drinks. "And glad to hear it. I see you've another event in mind as well."
"hells yes gotta keep the party going in this guild " she smirls a bit "but i will need judges,"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee

"I am he's like 3o ish" she remembers "So can i get you to be my randy?"

you're what?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:56 pm

She cleans the bar a little.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey mort is there a way to contact nibbles besides msn and steam? like AIM, yahoo, LJ?

And thorn, I've noticed you use "It" to describe you. Are you male or female irl? (I'd guess male). Or do you use It because you're intersexed or trans irl?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Mortella
Thorn apple
"hells yes gotta keep the party going in this guild " she smirls a bit "but i will need judges,"
"Oh, dear..." Dwale contemplates this over a boilermaker. "I think I would like to compete rather than judge, though I don't expect to have much chance since I'm new. Still, it sounds like fun either way."

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Psycho Lee
Hey mort is there a way to contact nibbles besides msn and steam? like AIM, yahoo, LJ?

And thorn, I've noticed you use "It" to describe you. Are you male or female irl? (I'd guess male). Or do you use It because you're intersexed or trans irl?
"Yahoo definatly yahoo...why?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
"Oh, dear..." Dwale contemplates this over a boilermaker. "I think I would like to compete rather than judge, though I don't expect to have much chance since I'm new. Still, it sounds like fun either way."
"yep i think i'm going to make the third caricter random...."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Psycho Lee

(My character has no particular gender "either, neither, both," as required.) (I prefer not to give out too many personal details online because I don't like being saddled with gender roles and stereotypes. But I won't mind telling you once I've known you a while longer, if that's agreeable with you.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:15 pm

"I dont know I think that we all should just go and start over fresh and just live happily ever when ever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYVJkKGUNPs&feature=related

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Kyrellyan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Kyre approaches the bar. "Can I get a Strawberry Margarita, heavy on the tequila?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games