Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm
DignityPower
RCCaughtem
That gave RC a moment of pause. She didn't have people like that? No wonder she didn't understand. "Apology accepted. " he says, looking at her, wondering what she would do or say next.

Veronica's smile then turned to a grin, "Say, how about a battle? I guess your pokemon will probably be stronger but maybe three on three?" And I wonder, do you have better things to do?

RC smiles. " A Battle eh? Sure. It's been awhile, it will be good to match wits with someone again." he says with a chuckle. This should be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm
Leslie looked at Sub with a tentative glance, hiding it behind a false innocence she had learned to throw up. "How could you help me to fly?" Leslie questioned before looking at Monstressor with a slight shiver. "He looks kinda scary."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Tesei Utakata
Leslie looked at Sub with a tentative glance, hiding it behind a false innocence she had learned to throw up. "How could you help me to fly?" Leslie questioned before looking at Monstressor with a slight shiver. "He looks kinda scary."
"By having Monstressor throw you instead of a boulder, I'm sure you'll fly much further. Also, he is suppose to look scary, in order to intimidate my foes." Sub explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:06 pm
Leslie gave Monstressor a quick look over before snapping her fingers, church appearing next to her in a buzz of static with....something. The something couldn't be identified due to how quickly it was snatched up and whisked around Monstressor by Leslie, her taking advantage of his arms being busy holding up a boulder in order to commit her act of......aggression? The ribbons that now coated Monstressor's body would certainly ruin what Sub had said about intimidation. "Not so scary anymore." Leslie giggled out, amused at her own antics.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm
Sub would stare at the ribbons, his Pokemon staring down at them as well, the two then looking at each other, as if speaking with their eyes, it was then shortly after that Monstressor let loose a stream of flames from its mouth onto its own body, burning the ribbons to ashes and huffing as he walked off, annoyed. "I don't think he enjoyed that as much as you did."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Leslie let a perturbed look cross her face before she leaped into action again, this time tying the ribbons around the Tyranitar's head and the places where it would be unable to roast them this time. "So what are we gonna do next? Things are too quiet."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm
"Maybe you could find something more productive to do than desecrating that poor, defenseless creature?" Chaos said in a condescending tone that might be construed as jest as he walked into the complex from the entrance behind the waterfally.

MIGHT be construed as jest, were it not for the look of complete and unfaltering seriousness on his face.

"Sup, Boss," Chaos added in his normal tone of voice without stopping as headed straight for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm
Lykas would already be in the kitchen, showing down on a few berries. He already had a handful of Cheri stems in front of him and was just beginning to cut into a Watmel berry he'd swiped from Lum's specialized garden. These things were supposed to be out of season, after all.

"Yo!" He called to Chaos as the older man entered the room. "Thanks for the help a while back. I'd have got own eventually but It's so much more fun when you have help."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm
"No problem, kid," Chaos said effortlessly as he zoomed in on the refrigerator. "I know I'm one to talk, but be more careful from now on. I don't fancy going back there any time soon."

By the time he had finished that sentence, his head ducked out of the icebox, an armfull of foodstuffs in his arms. He was apparently preparing to construct a masterpiece of the cullinary arts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm
"Hey, I didn't actually do anything!" Lykas defended. "Not that I mind the publicity, but they found the real person they were looking for. Some chick with the same color hair as me." He noted as he sliced the Watmel berry on the table into quarters. And she's easily twice my age, at that."

He laughed at this point. "Go figure.....people can't tell the difference in a teenage boy and a middle-aged woman." He found it amusing to say the least.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm
Chaos momentary blurted out in laughter as he set the items on one of the counters. "I swear, pigs be getting more retarded every year. Law enforcement efficiency went to ~/~ when we put the Rangers in their place, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:07 pm
"...sorry, Monstressor, I'll just return you." Sub grunted as Leslie put more ribbons on his Pokemon, recalling the beast to his ball to save him from further embarrassment. It was at that exact moment when his SNAG went off, his artificial friend speaking to him through the device. "Hey, I just picked up a distress signal coming from one of our Snag Machines in Orre." GRAY said to Sub. "Huh? Who is in Orre?" He asked in reply. "Your cousin Toren was last tracked traveling through Orre. His Snag Machine sent the signal after it suffered some sort of damage, I can't tell what happened exactly." Sub began to grind his teeth as he listened to GRAY, worried for his cousin now he took out his SNAG and spoke to it. "Claydol, now." He simply stated, GRAY not testing him by speaking further, simply summoning forth the Psychic Pokemon to his side, the two soon disappearing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 pm
Chaos stopped buillding his extravagant meal when he overheard Sub and GRAY. "Hey, kid, do me a favor and put all this away, will ya?" Chaos asked before exiting the kitchen. He was too late to catch up to Sub on foot, so he merely called for GRAY to have Claydol take him to Sub.

"What was that about?" Keiko asked as she entered the kitchen in the wake of Chaos's exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm
Sub would soon appear in Phenac City, of the Orre region, the last place Toren's Snag Machine was detected. As Sub appeared, and Claydol disappeared, he would begin to run off for the gym.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm
"Oy, wha-aw, fu-"

Chaos tried to ask Sub what was going on, but Sub was running out the door right as Chaos noticed him. Quick on the draw, Chaos bolted out of the Pokemon Center and dashed after the Snagem leader, intent on finding out what all the hubbub was about.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games