Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"I Dont Have Claws...Nails But not Claws...Unless Im a Bunny, But I cant Turn into one Unless Im under Stress" She said Confused now and Gets up so she doesnt keep getting Water in her Nose
i have foot claws...but i may just be more anthro or something...WANNA SEE THEM!!!

She starts Lauphing "Im in the Shower, and You are Not Comeing in Here just to Show me your Feet, Its Got to Be More Important, If you want to come in here" She Rolls her eyes Giggling
maybe the cats that are in there on the toilet...and in it

Her Voice becomes Serious "Theres Cats IN HERE!!!!!!" She yells her Eyes Wide
no but i think theres on in the toilet so dont open it

She Looks out from behind the Shower Certain at the Toylet "You Dont Have to Tell me not to Im never going Near it Again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She starts Lauphing "Im in the Shower, and You are Not Comeing in Here just to Show me your Feet, Its Got to Be More Important, If you want to come in here" She Rolls her eyes Giggling

She Looks out from behind the Shower Certain at the Toylet "You Dont Have to Tell me not to Im never going Near it Again!"
man your gullible im just kidding there are no cats in there...besides the only thing you need fearing is me in the wild foxes the one's who hunts bunnys and eat them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

man your gullible im just kidding there are no cats in there...besides the only thing you need fearing is me in the wild foxes the one's who hunts bunnys and eat them

"Why should I be scared of you? Your a Cute Fluffy Fox...and Besides If I told you Why I was Scared of Cats You wouldnt understand Now Drop the Subject" She Puts Shampoo and Conditioner in her Hair and Rinses it out  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Why should I be scared of you? Your a Cute Fluffy Fox...and Besides If I told you Why I was Scared of Cats You wouldnt understand Now Drop the Subject" She Puts Shampoo and Conditioner in her Hair and Rinses it out
i ave an unatural fear of the hospital and vet...try me
tye sits down in the corner....wait is it true bunnys go at it like...well crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye sits down in the corner....wait is it true bunnys go at it like...well crazy

She looks back and Forth "Maybe..." She Said Suspiciously  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ok your creeping me out im serious...do they?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:01 pm
The cat sits waiting at their door. 'Dumb people.' it thought.  

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"What are You going to do to ME! If I tell you..." She said in a Perinoid Voice Trying not to Lauph deep down  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"What are You going to do to ME! If I tell you..." She said in a Perinoid Voice Trying not to Lauph deep down
nothing iv just always been curius becouse of the saying, they make more then bunnies  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:14 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nothing iv just always been curius becouse of the saying, they make more then bunnies

"Wait...What is the Question again Im Confused now..." She said picking up the Soap from the Floore after she threw it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Wait...What is the Question again Im Confused now..." She said picking up the Soap from the Floore after she threw it
do bunnies mate as much as people say they do?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh...I thought you said They go Crazy when you take them to the Vet" She puts down the Soap "Well sense Bunnies are eaten By Mostly Everything They need to Mate and Reproduce so They Wont Become Extinct they, I think They are Part of the Rodant Family Im not Intirely Sure"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Oh...I thought you said They go Crazy when you take them to the Vet" She puts down the Soap "Well sense Bunnies are eaten By Mostly Everything They need to Mate and Reproduce so They Wont Become Extinct they, I think They are Part of the Rodant Family Im not Intirely Sure"
now to the main question...you like that?

tye starts to laugh to himself very quietly  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 pm
hoplite323
The cat sits waiting at their door. 'Dumb people.' it thought.

"yess, i quite agree" a calm voice suddenly spoke from behind them all. she movied suddenly as if materalising from the shadows, dressed in all black from her high-necked dress to the deadly high heals. with of corce a thick cast iron frying pan grasped firmly in her hand "dumb for the fact that none of you fools attend your classes" she said in the same mono tone voice.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games