Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:30 pm
((O i thougth of another power she has.....she can borrow someone elses powers O.O))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 pm
"Ok then...." Flame said walking back where he came. When they got there Flame showed her the entrance. As soon as they came in the Haki's started to howl. "They tend to do that." Flame said rubbing under his coller bone. It still is burning...It is as if it is aways looking for a fight...I wonder if mine is the only one that does it when Haki's are near?  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:36 pm
Fujuki froze when they howled, she also felt the same pain as Flame, either because he is in pain or that she can feel it to....she dosent know yet.no i cant be afraid....i have to be brave....she thought as she looked up and saw a Hakai looking straight at her. as there eyes met for a long time is was as if she could hear it talking to her but when Flame talked everyword the Hakai said disapered and she couldnt remember what it was saying to her......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:47 pm
Flame looked over and saw Fujiki was staring at a haki. He activated his Shiryoku and stared at the haki. The haki suddenly shifted his gazed to Flame. and met a pissed of look. Flame noticed the haki muscles try to move it back agasint the restranits. "Chicken..." Flame mumbled under his breath. "Fujiki, Are you all right?" He asked getting in herline of sight  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 pm
Fujuki looked up at him once he moved in front of her "mhm" she noded and her hand droped from her necklace, she didnt even notice that she was holding it to tight that it shart tips cut her hand, blood rushed to the surface and driped down her hand. all the Hakai screemed in excitement for her blood. she quickly grabed a rag and raped it around her hand and it closed up in seconds withou ther even knowing it......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:57 pm
"Are you sure your ok here?" Flame asked taking her hand. He looked at it to see it was all healed. "They aren't going to get you. Youre safe...You know that, right?" He said looking into her eyes his shiryoku instantly picking up the fear in them.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:02 pm
It was quiet for a while till she finaly said "ill....ill be okay i promised myself i would do it..." she said as the blood on her necklace driped don on her hand like a tear drop and slid down her hand and onto the floor making the Hakai scream louder and bang, her hand tightened in his hand until they stoped.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Flame turned to look at the Hakis still howling. He looked at there thoughts to see all of them focused on the blood. You want blood!?! I will give you blood!!! Flame thought angery as he focused on the hakis he killed in the past. He focused on them as they lied dead and bloody. Then he forced his mintal image in the Haki's head. They all saw what was like a movie of Flames memory but without sound and started to quite down. Flame sat down on the floor tired from his new trick
((Heck yes he can send video messages!!! This could be useful...))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:17 pm
((lol pretty awesome lol))
once they quieted down she looked around at the empty cells, one that had black burn walls knowing that that is the one Flame was training in "Is that where u been training this whole time?" she said pointing to the dark cell.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 pm
"Yeah, thats it..." Flame said out of breath. "It is fire and blast proof...I wouldn't like being a prisoner in there..."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:26 pm
Fujuki looked bac at the cell. she slowly walked in it and put her hand on the burnt wall "how would it still be in one piece?" she said in a low voice as she walked bac to Flame. she held her hand out "need help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 pm
"I'm fine...I dont know must be made out of a special meterial..." Flame said taking her hand and standing up  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:39 pm
"where do i train...if you train there..." she pointed "....where am i ging to train..." she said looking around at all of the cells looking for an empty one....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:47 pm
Flame laughed. "You train in the same cell as me. What do you need your own? Its not that small. Besides, if you ever get an offesive power you need someone to try it on." Flame said with a smile  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 pm
O.O she turned his way fast "what?? what if we hurt eachother?thats why i asked" she said then looking bac at the cell and sighed "i just hope i dont hurt you....you know i dont know how to use my pwers yet....ony healing"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games