Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 am
Diva wakes up and sees Kazuki standing there, gets up and kisses him on the cheek" good mourning handsome"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 pm
Kuro scrolls her eyes through the dreary town. She was a traveller on foot and occassionally stopped in towns she found interesting. This one had caught her attention since she thought she saw and even heard a Chevalier in the allies.

Drew walks out the church doors just as Kuro thought she saw a flicker near the park. She swiftly dashes to his side. "Kuro, are we to stay in this town for long? Even if we spot Chevaliers, what are we to do or say?"

Kuro shrugs innocently. There was only one reason for her to continue to live, but...  

Kun-Evo

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:09 pm
Sano looked devested as he spoke "Of course one is Kaoru...then there's...Diva...and finaly...Rina........I...I just...I don't know what's wrong with me...is it because I was their chevaliar or-or-or...I just on't k anymore..." he finished, finally braking down and crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm
OOC: Thanks for telling me...I honestly have no idea what is happening here... sweatdrop

Edit: As Kuro and Drew were walking through town, they stop by the park where dozens of children were running around in circles playing games she never had time to, or was never able to."  

Kun-Evo

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm
OOC: Kuro.. you know me and Sano are inside a house right? There wouldn't be a way you could see us unless you looked through a window.

IC: I knelt down and put my hand on his shoulder lightly and sighed, "Sano... I will do everything I can to help you... but... it just hurts me, because you told my sister you loved only her... and you kissed her, correct?... If you don't have true love for my sister, please tell her immediately... I don't want her to be led on by false love..." A tear rolled down my face with my expression being emotionless. "I love you as a dear friend Sano.. but my sister is my life... seeing her heart fully into you, and with you not knowing if you truly love her.. it pains me inside Sano... please tell Kaoru the truth, before it's to late..." I left my hand on his shoulder, and I rubbed his back with my other hand to comfort him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Misa_Kaicho
Diva wakes up and sees Kazuki standing there, gets up and kisses him on the cheek" good mourning handsome"

I blushed a little from her kiss, "Good morning princess.."  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm
She smiled" youdon't have to call me princess you know you could call me Diva, if you like"She said stroking his face  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 pm
I blushed even more, "I-I know.." I stuttered, "But you are my princess.. in my eyes.." I said. 'I wonder if she would take off my mask.. has she thought at all what I look like?.. I'll wait till she wants to though..' I thought to myself.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm
She smiled" aww you are so sweet" She said moving closer to him" would u mind if i take your mask off, i had always wondered what was behind it but figured you would show me when you are ready."She said slowly taking it off then kisses him on the lips" i love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm
Kuro and Drew had come to a complete stop now at the park. So far, no one had found them suspicious. "Will we leave town soon?" Her voice revealed no emotions. Her eyes didn't flicker or flinch. She stood motionless for a while.

Drew, knowing she would not say anymore, answered, "No. You were the one who wanted to visit this town. You were the one who wanted to find answers. I am simply here to help you get to your goal." He looked at her.

"What I am looking for..."  

Kun-Evo

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm
"I thought she was the only one I loved! I thought what I felt for Diva an Rina was just my bond as their chevaliar! And maybe it is..but I just don't know....I've..never really been in love...my family is th only love I'v ever known...and I there's not much of my family left...nor have I seen the surviving members..." Sano cried, growing quiter as he spoke while memories of his family began haunting him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:40 pm
I continued to rub Sano's back as I said in a soft angelic voice, "True love Sano.. is something you feel in your heart.. it's not something that you could make yourself believe, when you know it not to be real.." I touched my hand to my heart and looked at him with comforting eyes, "Please do not cry Sano.. you can make it through this.. I will always be here to help you in your times of need." I tried to keep his gaze for as long as I could, "As for your family.. I think right now might not be the best of times to think about them.. try to hold that off until we've settled things with my sister and Diva. And after everything is over.. I'll help you find your family.." I smiled friendly at him, "Deal?"  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm
Misa_Kaicho
She smiled" aww you are so sweet" She said moving closer to him" would u mind if i take your mask off, i had always wondered what was behind it but figured you would show me when you are ready."She said slowly taking it off then kisses him on the lips" i love you."

I blushed crimson red when Diva finally took off my mask and kissed me.. I've never felt so peaceful in my life.. she finally knew what I looked like.. "I-I love you too..." I stuttered. And without thinking, I took her in my arms and continued to kiss her for long periods of time.. 'I never want this to end...' I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm
She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back passionately" im glad" She said stroking his face( hey can you post a pic of your face)" So what are we going to do today?"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:18 am
((Did I miss anything big.))  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items