Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 pm

"Well.....I must say, thats not very fun. But we distroy the planet anyway. Either way, the planet dies.....its kinda sad when you think about it."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Chaos nodded sadly. "Which is why I help in my own way... Threatening people and daring them to do something to damage a world." He smiled.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 pm

"Minaki,Is that you?"A voice asked and Minaki's eyes widened then she turned."Temari-chan? What are you doing here?"Minaki asked returning to her emotionessly state."Chunin exams duh!"She slung an arm around Minaki's shoulder. Minaki smirked."Good luck..""You're entering it right?"Minaki shook her head."Nope. I'm a jounin!"Minaki giggled and her eyes turned purple.

"Who's the girl-Minaki?!"Another voice yelled with a guy that had red hair and a gourd on his back."Puppet? Gaara-chan?"Minaki asked and she grinned."I missed you guys so much!"Minaki giggled and Ino's jaw dropped."Hmph! Whatever,lets go!"Ino walked off and Shikamaru muttered,"Troublesome.."Before following,same with Chouji only he munched on his food.

"Minaki-chan?...There you are!"Sukia said running over to them."Hmm...old friends from Suna,Temari,Gaara,and Kankurou!"Sukia giggled and smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Sazabi felt betrayed the way she said that and turned, "ill inform lord umsake sarutobi thanks anyways" he waved and they left. He told kaderot who just sighed,"fine there nothing i care about now i can do what i want and i want you to fire at that world" he said and the black Valentine fired and blew a hole through it and destroyed it. "ah it feels good to let my true sayain out" he said laughing insanely.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:26 pm

((You can't destory a world without my permission...))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:27 pm

(it was an unkown one no one was on it and no won important t the story)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 pm

((ohhh sweatdrop opps.... sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:35 pm

(i wsnt going to destroy one that was important without permission)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:53 pm

((Ehehehehe....*sweatdrop* g2g in a few...))
"How do you know our names?"Temari asked."I told her...thats all.."Minaki said,her eyes blank."What she said..."Sukia said and whispered something in Minaki's ear, before waving and disappearing.

"Mitsuka..."Mitsuka turned around and smiled."See you riku...Hello Ita-kun.."Itachi and Mitsuka disappeared before Sasuke got a chance to scream out Itachi's name.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 am

xXxChaos RebornxXx
Chaos nodded sadly. "Which is why I help in my own way... Threatening people and daring them to do something to damage a world." He smiled.

Page looked at him, wideyed. "You know.....You never cease to amaize me. I think I've fuigured you out. And then out of the blue bam!" She smiled.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Chaos laughed and hugged Page. "It's just my nature, really."

Riku smiled. Raising his eyebrow, he said, "Gotta go, bye." He pulled out his keyblade, and murmured, "Clock Movement..." His keyblade spun fast, and he disappeared suddenly.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 pm

She hugged him back, "Y'know. I'd better stop having these alone moments with you. I'm starting to fall for your charm and annoyingness. And its gonna get me in truble."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Sakura and Naruto blinked and looked around them."Gotta go Kakashi-sensei! See you old man!"Naruto yelled and Sakura glared at him. She bowed,"I'm going to find Minaki-chan,see you Lord Hokage!"Sakura ran off and Sarutobi and Kakashi sighed.

"Hahaha! Puppet you never to seize to amaze me,ne?"Minaki laughed softly and Temari smirked then turned around."Minaki-chan,who is that girl?"Temari pointed to Sakura running up the Minaki glanced back."Ano...Saku-chan?"Minaki smiled and her eyes turned a dark purple."Your happy?Amazing much!"Sakura giggled and Minaki frowned."Hmph!"Minaki turned her head."Whatever...""Riku went somewhere..."Minaki's eyes widened then her eyes turned a light blue."Did he...?""No..."Sakura shook her head.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Chaos smiled. "And it's bad to fall for me... Why?"

Thirrin saw Riku. "Oh... Hey Riku!" She said, forgetting her queenly rank.

Riku smiled. "Hi, Thirrin."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 pm

" 'couse, your not exactly my type. And yet, you are. So its confusing."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games