Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am

Willa-Wisp
Ooops! Can't see the eggs and hatchlings right now but can see the adults. How weird! confused

Same here. And the scroll links still work.
*shrugs*
Me has been taking cave oddness in stride all morning.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 am

*facepalm*
Of course as soon as I say that the scrolls stop working..........

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the work never ends.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:29 pm

i'll see what i can do to help these guys (already posted them earlier in my thread)

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Arrie Warclaw
It hatched!
It must really like you Willa!
Maybe this one should be named after you as well!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Got another crazy feeling this little orange could be a girl* LOL, me and my crazy hunches.... xd

@ Willa, BD, and Maha the Cat Thank you so much for saving the poor pink...SRSLY_General and I thank you. ^_^

I tried breeding Hyaku(Gold) with Greystone(Stone) and I got User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart heart
I am really glad they like each other. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Kimmiora
Arrie Warclaw
It hatched!
It must really like you Willa!
Maybe this one should be named after you as well!

*Got another crazy feeling this little orange could be a girl* LOL, me and my crazy hunches.... xd

@ Willa, BD, and Maha the Cat Thank you so much for saving the poor pink...SRSLY_General and I thank you. ^_^

I tried breeding Hyaku(Gold) with Greystone(Stone) and I got User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart heart
I am really glad they like each other. ^_^

Congrats, Kimmi! Taking the egg to the Incubator! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, June 19, at 11:00 pm ET

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Aetherschreiber's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 1.6 days left to hatch!

sleepypandie's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.0 days left to mature into adults!

Devil_Tony_33's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.2 days left to hatch and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.3 days left to mature!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.6 days left to become adults!

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.7 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.has only 2.8 days left to mature!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

aecy's black and red eggs have soft shells. sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Walkies group updated on Friday, June 20, at 12:45 am -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, June 19, at 11:40 am ET

* GOOD NEWS *

Aetherschreiber's dark green/vine and gray/rock eggs hatched!

Devil_Tony_33's blue egg hatched and she also has a new pink adult!

aecy's black and red eggs and Aldora21's pink egg all have hard shells again!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

sleepypandie's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 1.4 days left to mature into adults!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.1 days left to become adults!

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.2 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.3 days left to mature!

Devil_Tony_33's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.7 days left to hatch!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

aecy's dark green egg has a soft shell. sad

DragonRose94's orange egg has a soft shell. sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:39 am

Have gotten pandie's 4 babies to grow up into adults. And aecy's and Rose's eggs have hard shells again. So, going to edit the walkie group. 3nodding biggrin

EDITED: Friday, June 20, at 12:35 pm -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 pm

I just got news that my parents are planning to redecorate the study and that I will have to go without the Internet for the entire Weekend.... crying crying crying If someone can check up on my babies once in a while for me that would be totally awesome. ^_^ Thank you so much in advance. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Kimmiora
I just got news that my parents are planning to redecorate the study and that I will have to go without the Internet for the entire Weekend.... crying crying crying If someone can check up on my babies once in a while for me that would be totally awesome. ^_^ Thank you so much in advance. ^_^

*pats Kimmi*
I will try to do my part. I don't get on much in the weekend (stupid parents hovering over my shoulder) But I will look after your little ones, as will the others here.
You know us, we would never let an innocent baby die!

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Interesting...........
I tried to breed my silver but it said that the two dragons didn't like each other.
This time I tried to breed my gold but no egg was produced.
And I tried to breed 2 of my 2 headed dragons and it said that the dragons wouldn't go near each other.
And I tried to breed my water dragon and another refusal.
My dragons like being difficult.
And the cave likes coming up with interesting messages saying that your breeding has failed xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:02 pm

After all those refusals I needed something else. I need another egg to be able to rotate and keep everyone healthy.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Sounds like after all the ups and downs, the dragons aren't feeling like making babies. Had someone else complaining their dragons weren't breeding.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games