Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Aster is cute! No heavy flattery for the handsome fella with her, as I don't think he can handle any more blushing. wink I have no dogs for now, don't have the room, but really want one. And I need a bigger dog than Aster or my cats would totally boss it around. My cats need someone to point out that they aren't the boss of everyone! Speaking of which, I've finally uploaded some small photos of them...

This is Grimfield. He's saying "Are you coming over here? Cause I can leave..."
User Image

And Loomis in his car accident pose. Not TOO obvious at this angle but his front paws are facing one way, his rear ones the other. He LOVES this pose.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:29 am
How cute!! I love Loomis & Grimfield!! Id love another pet (exspecially a cat) but like I said the cost plus the mess crying  

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 am
My doggies!( I took these pics XP)
Faye
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We did hav a weiner dog named Spike to complete the Cowboy Bebop familly but he recently died.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 pm
lol. xd
I liked that show. ^^
sorry about the dog though sad  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 pm
aecy
lol. xd
I liked that show. ^^
sorry about the dog though sad

Yeah it was awesome! We got spike first without the intention of doing the whole cowboy bebob thing then when we adopted Jet or found him whatever we did were like "JET!" haha the Faye course ^^
I wasnt upset bout it when he died I mean its a dog u know its gonna happen somtime so I guess I was prepared, or maybe just unattached. He was my fav dog though so Ill miss him but I cant cry bout it ^^ just remeber the good times 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:50 pm
yes... I had a dog for about 12 days. stare I HATED that stupid annoying bouncy thing that would run faster if you called it and did NOTHING it was commanded. stare
the stupid thing would tear around town every time it got off its leash or out the door and we'd spend an hour chasing it. It would, of course, run away when called or approached with that stupid crazy "haha, stupid human" expression until the idiot thing ran out onto the highway and was hit by a car.
end of story.

horrid beast. stare *obviously didn't like that dog*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Jet and Faye are adorable. Love that you ended up with a Cowboy Bebop reference, it's just too cute. Loved that show! I totally get the mess factor. I am heard regularly telling my cats I can't have anything nice because they'll ruin it. Not that they tear up furniture, but still. And you'll notice the rug, practically white it's so pale. So upset the last people put it in to sell the house. I'd have rather they gave me $ to buy my own. It looks dirty in a day thanks to my cats!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm
Aldora21
Jet and Faye are adorable. Love that you ended up with a Cowboy Bebop reference, it's just too cute. Loved that show! I totally get the mess factor. I am heard regularly telling my cats I can't have anything nice because they'll ruin it. Not that they tear up furniture, but still. And you'll notice the rug, practically white it's so pale. So upset the last people put it in to sell the house. I'd have rather they gave me $ to buy my own. It looks dirty in a day thanks to my cats!

thankyah! blaugh Im not sure whos idea it was though lol
Yeah if I were to own my own house I would probally not get a pet usless I was lonley wich hopefully I wont be. Haha your cats seem terrible! The one I had wasnt as bad as yours she was pretty calm 3nodding but somthing happened to her and she had to leave sweatdrop  

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm
aecy
yes... I had a dog for about 12 days. stare I HATED that stupid annoying bouncy thing that would run faster if you called it and did NOTHING it was commanded. stare
the stupid thing would tear around town every time it got off its leash or out the door and we'd spend an hour chasing it. It would, of course, run away when called or approached with that stupid crazy "haha, stupid human" expression until the idiot thing ran out onto the highway and was hit by a car.
end of story.

rofl I dunno why that amuses me im such a mashochist(sp?) rofl prob more sad if i knew the dog  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am
Aldora21
Aster is cute! No heavy flattery for the handsome fella with her, as I don't think he can handle any more blushing. wink I have no dogs for now, don't have the room, but really want one. And I need a bigger dog than Aster or my cats would totally boss it around. My cats need someone to point out that they aren't the boss of everyone! Speaking of which, I've finally uploaded some small photos of them...

This is Grimfield. He's saying "Are you coming over here? Cause I can leave..."
User Image

And Loomis in his car accident pose. Not TOO obvious at this angle but his front paws are facing one way, his rear ones the other. He LOVES this pose.
User Image

so cuuuuuuuuute! blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:22 pm
Shareta
aecy
end of story.

rofl I dunno why that amuses me im such a mashochist(sp?) rofl prob more sad if i knew the dog

no. the only sad part was the fact that dad payed $300 for the thing.
(honestly... I am GLAD it died. horrible thing to say, I know, but that thing was horrible. burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:02 pm
aecy
Shareta
aecy
end of story.

(honestly... I am GLAD it died. horrible thing to say, I know, but that thing was horrible. burning_eyes )

wow what a waste!!  

Divine Ishtar

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:11 pm
Shareta
aecy
Shareta
aecy
end of story.

wow what a waste!!
yeah, I know, but dad wanted a brittany spaniel as a hunting dog and we got it from the animal shelter... but I really really really really really really hated that dog. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
aecy
Shareta
aecy
Shareta
aecy
end of story.

wow what a waste!!
yeah, I know, but dad wanted a brittany spaniel as a hunting dog and we got it from the animal shelter... but I really really really really really really hated that dog. stare

those dogs are weird looking too me sweatdrop  

Divine Ishtar

Damion_The_White_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:57 pm
..............i hate my picture >.< here is me >.< i hate my picture
User Image
i think i'm ugly

mah baby kitten >w<
FirestarUser Image  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games