Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:26 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Why do you not see hope? There must be a way to save the clan. If you do not want to see you clan die, you could've looked into things much more deeper. There is always a way for things." He was being a little zealous, yet, he wants to save Ifuuki's life.
"Tch." Yoma said. "The only way possible is to fuse the blood with a stronger genetic strain, but every creature is below a human. There is not greater being, outside the realm of fantasy."
"Are you sure?" Came a voice from the darkness. The voice was somewhat deep, yet, Kenji knew who it was. "Rai..." Rai stepped into the 'light' and he's in human form. "There is a 'creature', and that is me. You may have no realised, that Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal."

He walked towards them, putting his hands on their shoulders. "Figured it or not, I am, or was, a Dragon. Now, I am a spirit that resides within Kenji. You need blood, am I right?"

Yoma examined Rai carefully. "How do I know you are real and not some trick of the mind?" he asked, though the look on his face was skeptical.
"I am real. I reside within Kenji. Like I said before, Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal; it's mixed with my own.... If you are in need for genetic material, we can aquire some from his village." Kenji nodded.

"There is some dragon blood in the underground laboratories of my clan, there is where the Dragon's Blood is kept, but it is heavily defended."

Yoma paused and thought. "If what you say is true...."
He paced a few times and then turned to Kenji. "Very well. Even if you are lying, then you will only be delaying me for a short amount of time. Take me there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:02 pm
liz_bliz
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Then if that is true then you must know my father the Mizukage," said the clone as it peerd through a fractured ANBU mast
"Our villages aren't on good terms right now, but yes I do know him" Sabu replied. He narrowed his eyes. "That would make you Sifu then wouldn't it?"

"So you do know me,"said the clone as it shatters. Sifu apears in the same spot that the clone was standing. "Just so you know I'm not here on my father's wishes. I'm just looking for somthing that interests me," Sifu finished.

"I've heard what you do to things that intrest you." Sabu replied with disdain, "What do you want?"

"I only shatter the things that disapoint me," he said as he slowly released his chakara droping the temp below freezeing. "Hopfully this Geku wont disapoint me."
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" said Rio. "We are not in the mood to fight, and you are not going to try and shatter our guide home. Take it up with Geku some other time."

"Well lucky for you I'm not looking for a fight," he said as he gave Rio a cold stare. "I just want to meet him and see what all the fuss is all about, that is if its all right with your Kage."  

your evil twin

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
"Why do you not see hope? There must be a way to save the clan. If you do not want to see you clan die, you could've looked into things much more deeper. There is always a way for things." He was being a little zealous, yet, he wants to save Ifuuki's life.
"Tch." Yoma said. "The only way possible is to fuse the blood with a stronger genetic strain, but every creature is below a human. There is not greater being, outside the realm of fantasy."
"Are you sure?" Came a voice from the darkness. The voice was somewhat deep, yet, Kenji knew who it was. "Rai..." Rai stepped into the 'light' and he's in human form. "There is a 'creature', and that is me. You may have no realised, that Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal."

He walked towards them, putting his hands on their shoulders. "Figured it or not, I am, or was, a Dragon. Now, I am a spirit that resides within Kenji. You need blood, am I right?"

Yoma examined Rai carefully. "How do I know you are real and not some trick of the mind?" he asked, though the look on his face was skeptical.
"I am real. I reside within Kenji. Like I said before, Kenji's chakra stream is abnormal; it's mixed with my own.... If you are in need for genetic material, we can aquire some from his village." Kenji nodded.

"There is some dragon blood in the underground laboratories of my clan, there is where the Dragon's Blood is kept, but it is heavily defended."

He paced a few times and then turned to Kenji. "Very well. Even if you are lying, then you will only be delaying me for a short amount of time. Take me there."
Both Kenji and Rai looked at each other. Then back at Yoma. "Fine... can you seperate us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:55 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Both Kenji and Rai looked at each other. Then back at Yoma. "Fine... can you seperate us?"

Yoma thought. "That may prove difficult. This is quite the elaborate jutsu."
His mind worked out hundreds of senarios until his came upon and answer.
"Perhaps, if we both form our chakra between one another we can generate a rift strong enough to force us apart."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:11 pm
your evil twin
liz_bliz
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"So you do know me,"said the clone as it shatters. Sifu apears in the same spot that the clone was standing. "Just so you know I'm not here on my father's wishes. I'm just looking for somthing that interests me," Sifu finished.

"I've heard what you do to things that intrest you." Sabu replied with disdain, "What do you want?"

"I only shatter the things that disapoint me," he said as he slowly released his chakara droping the temp below freezeing. "Hopfully this Geku wont disapoint me."
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" said Rio. "We are not in the mood to fight, and you are not going to try and shatter our guide home. Take it up with Geku some other time."

"Well lucky for you I'm not looking for a fight," he said as he gave Rio a cold stare. "I just want to meet him and see what all the fuss is all about, that is if its all right with your Kage."
Sifu's stare was met by one from Rio of equal or greater coldness, no love loss between the two for sure. The vortex region also had been going through a ruough patch with the mist nation, even esscilating to no tolerance of any acts percieved to be of malicious nature. Only the hidden dead village got along to well with the mist village.

"What do you think Sabu?" Rio asked. "Should we even let him have that much? I know people who make this 'cold air' look like a summer breeze. He can't be that bad can he?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:19 am
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Sifu's stare was met by one from Rio of equal or greater coldness, no love loss between the two for sure. The vortex region also had been going through a ruough patch with the mist nation, even esscilating to no tolerance of any acts percieved to be of malicious nature. Only the hidden dead village got along to well with the mist village.

"What do you think Sabu?" Rio asked. "Should we even let him have that much? I know people who make this 'cold air' look like a summer breeze. He can't be that bad can he?"

Sabu frowned as a memory surfaced from the past. If he's anything like her...
"We had better be careful Rio-san. I've got a bad feeling..." Sabu cautioned.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz
your evil twin

Sabu frowned as a memory surfaced from the past. If he's anything like her...
"We had better be careful Rio-san. I've got a bad feeling..." Sabu cautioned.

"Well Sabu if your not looking for a fight tell this child not say another word," Sifu said as he pointed at Rio "Well can a speak with him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:54 pm
[[child? how old is Sifu that he can called a a guy in his early 30's a child?]]

Rio scoufed at Sifu as he said, "Child? Look i'm not in a mood to fight right now either, but I'm also not inthe mood to be talked down to, or to be delayed much longer, so do what ever you want to quickly and scram." Rio felt his symbiotes flare up with his own emotions, their, 'battle sense' telling them to kick the healing into high gear just in case, as they always did when Rio was in a situation that could go south all to fast. Not to mention the healing they had already been doing as soon as the chains sapping his charka had been destoryed. He was gaining his stamina and charka reserves back faster now, though he hoped they could done with this and on their way sooner rather than later.  

liz_bliz_inc

your evil twin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:56 pm
liz_bliz
[[child? how old is Sifu that he can called a a guy in his early 30's a child?]]

Rio scoufed at Sifu as he said, "Child? Look i'm not in a mood to fight right now either, but I'm also not inthe mood to be talked down to, or to be delayed much longer, so do what ever you want to quickly and scram." Rio felt his symbiotes flare up with his own emotions, their, 'battle sense' telling them to kick the healing into high gear just in case, as they always did when Rio was in a situation that could go south all to fast. Not to mention the healing they had already been doing as soon as the chains sapping his charka had been destoryed. He was gaining his stamina and charka reserves back faster now, though he hoped they could done with this and on their way sooner rather than later.

[[ he can if your acting like a child]]

"Your Rio aren't you? I know all about you and your sybiotes a pathetic waste of time if you ask me. You couldn't get stroung on your own so you use your sybiotes like a crutch making your body weaker day by day as thay slowly drain chakra. What person in there right mind would have alowed somthing like that to happen in the first place should of been killed on the spot," Sifu said with hate in his voice. He then turned to Sabu and asked " So were is he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:53 am
your evil twin
liz_bliz

"Your Rio aren't you? I know all about you and your sybiotes a pathetic waste of time if you ask me. You couldn't get stroung on your own so you use your sybiotes like a crutch making your body weaker day by day as thay slowly drain chakra. What person in there right mind would have alowed somthing like that to happen in the first place should of been killed on the spot," Sifu said with hate in his voice. He then turned to Sabu and asked " So were is he?"

Cutting off what was sure to be a hate filled retort from Rio, Sabu replied. "Where is who? I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:32 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
liz_bliz

Cutting off what was sure to be a hate filled retort from Rio, Sabu replied. "Where is who? I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Geku," Sifu replied. "Where is Geku?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Rio was more amused than mad at Sifu comment about his symbiotes. The moron doesn't even know how they really work, as if they worked by using my charka. They give me more charka to work with if anyhting. Not that I need to tell him that, his ignorance is my bliss if he tries to fight.

They didn't make his body weaker, they just repaired it faster than he could normal, his body was still built stronger than most, the Ohmu's were built for being able to take more damage than most.

We see how worthless they are next time either of us gets a hole in their chest. Rio thought with a snort.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm
[[where the hell is everyone?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:53 pm
liz_bliz
((Please give your question in the form of an answer.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
((Please give your question in the form of an answer.))
[[no]]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games