Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 am

(thank you ^^)
Mirza sat down in the park and then saw some people. " I know how to stop them " He took his gloves from his hand and send a dark sound wave around the town. He took his gloves and then looked up " I think I will need some help. I will take them that will do it for free" He smiled, they may have won last time but know he is stronger.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 am

Dougal and Aisling stood up-still holding tightly to one anothers hand. Aisling looked over to Adam and gave a slight nod to let him know she was ready.

Opal in the meantime seemed to be lost in thought-something familiar was making her strings tingle.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 am

Adam nodded and led them away for the others, deciding that it wa sbest to probably do this outside. as he walked he summoned hsi scythe. he was nervous: he didn't know whether it was the right decision. after all, he had almost enjoye dteh idea of having aisling around in hell - someone to talk to. But of course that was selfish of him. Hell was no life - especially with Beelio after her. he was also nervous because he had never killed anything before. He didn't know what repercussion brekaing one of the ten commandments would have for his own possibility of salvation one day. But then again, if it had to be done then he didn't care. he wanted Aisling to be happy.

he sighed, resting the scuthe on one shoulder and looked at them, his face still hidden under his hood. He was glad of this. It made it more impersonal.

"Are you sure about this,Aisling? That you want to die?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 am

She felt one eye fall down "My time here is almost over. I can't get to Opal but I will speak in her mind " She used her last energy and took her scythe and then her body faded. "Hello there, I may have no time to speak but I can trust you that your wishes and dream can come true and even you have a second chance in life " Libitina faded and then nodded " Bye Adam take care of you" She was gone and she was going back to her place in the torture chamber.

Meanwhile a girl walking with low strength walking to the last door
"Gimpi , were are you?"

Aqira

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am

Mirza walked by and saw the girl " You need to rrest little one " He took his gloves off and started to read her mind. He finded out quite well information and also saw Aisling. He then took his hand away and looked at her. " You look very sick"
(Your my next victim XP)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:11 am

"I have already been dead for centuries," Aisling smiled, "I'm not afraid. Besides, we'll meet again one day. Won't we?"

She went up to Adam and hugged-whispering her thanks. She then hugged her brother and whispered something into his ear-he seemed startled but then nodded his head. She then went to stand by herself-prepared for the strike. Her eyes gave no hint of sorrow, fear, or regret.

((DO IT DT!!))

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 am

Opal jumped at the voice, and started looking around in a panic. Realizing the voice was speaking to her in her head she replied shakily, "Thank.....you...."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 am

(lol)

"I hope so."
Adam said, though the thickness of his voice betrayed how hard it was for him. He widened his stance, taking the scythe in both hands, and focused all his attention on killing her. as a demon, a waver in his resolve may only result in her being maimed rather than killed. He focused and then smiled.
"When one day you go to heaven, don't forget to put a good word in for us, eh?" he laughed. "You were a real lady."
With that he swung his scythe in one strong movement, promptly decapitating her.
He paused, his scythe still ready and watched fo what he knew only he woudl be able to see. The blood in his veins stirred and his scythe began to glow softly. He held out a hand and the shimmering light fo Aisling's departed soul drifted to it.
It's over. The demons ca't get you. Dont' worry about us.
he shifted his scythe again and the light faded to elsewhere. the glowing in his scythe stopped and he retruned back to real time. His first reaction was to look over to Dougal to se if he was ok.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 am

((Yay-Aisling is safe. Maybe I'll bring back in all heavenly glory....maybe not. *taunts Beelio playfully*))

Dougal's head was tilted downward and arms crossed. His body seemed to be shaking as he tried to hold back his tears. He mumbled something softly, ".....that....that idiot girl....."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:29 am

(Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)
Mirza felt that something was wrong. He ignored the girl and headed over to the mansion something told him that he was in trouble. He hoped that the feeling was just a feeling and not real

Yllirion

Izno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:45 am

In hell a stone opened and a very injured demon appears. he had his left wing broken and his right almost gone. His body was full of cuts and he was still losing energy. He then saw the entrance and looked to it. He could die or go threw he did not knew if anyone in hell knew of his release. He go threw the entrance and appears in a hospital "What the heck happened here " He tried to stay calm and he fall down on the floor and he knew that he had lost some power "I'm not ready yet." He then took some seeds and planted them on the building. the seeds started to fade "s**t" He then saw a box with bags of blood. He puts one seed in the bags and the seeds start to grow and he felt a bit better. " Yes grow more"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 am

[*cackles*]
Natasha got up and suddenly ran into the room having heard a sound she couldn’t even begin to define. When she was greeted with the gory scene she staggered and clung onto the wall for support.
“What the HELL?!” She half-screamed.

Adsam ignored her and put an arm around Dougal’s shoulders.

Gabriel didn't move at all through the entire thing. He finished his food and held a glass up subtly in silent toast to Aisling.
I hope you find you real soon, little lady. He drank his drink and winced at Natasha’a scream. He thought that Adam and co really should have let the others know more about what they were going to do. Grimly he wondered how Natasha would get the blood out of her carpet.

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 am

Mirza walked and then he took his parasol and changed himself as a lady and walked to the window and saw the body and then he saw the death. His heart frozen to see that he had failed and that he would be very sorry to get back. "Master will kill me" He then took his parasol and looked threw the window for more information. He had so everything planned so it was best he didn't mess his other orders he got.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:57 am

"Does Mr. Feathers feel something?....Something dark?" Opal asked. She couldn't shake the feeling that someone was lurking about-her strings pulsed uneasily.

Dougal continued to shake in Adam's arms. He senses couldn't focus.

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games