Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
When Narun's mistress hit him upside the head, the touch was enough to knock him over in his weak state.He just laid there on the floor looking at the ceiling. He whistled a soft tune with a chuckle, whistling softly and happily as if knew something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Linda picked him up and put him on the bed again "What is it? and dont lie'  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 am
Cortana just stared and sat next to him " I"m sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
Narun looked at his mistress"Its ok"he sat up and kissed his mistress softly on the lips before laying himself back down. He looked at Linda and smiled"Figure it out on your own"he chuckled before calming down, his sides and the hole in his chest stinging...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 pm
" Narun why don't you just tell her.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 pm
"Tell me or I'll start operating on you" she threatened getting the stuff for him ready "Dont make me fix you"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 am
User Image
Narun looked to his mistress and sighed"Nah,...but I suggest that you get your operation done soon or you just might find out what am hiding the hard way"he said with a grin, his eyes giving out a haunting glow that would send a chill down anyone's back...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm
Seraphs hair stood on end, he had a OMG gay aura round him..he smacked him upside the head "DOOOOOOOONT DOOOOOO THAT!" he wined  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am
User Image
Narun howled in pain, he wasnt in any condition to be touched in such a harsh manner. "Go get your operation done before it's to late"he said through the pain."Or before I get up and handle you two myself before...well I wont get into that"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm
"Sorry" Seraph patted him gently "annnnnyyyywwwwwaaaayyy~ you wont hurt me or linda if you dont want C-4 strapped to your head and shot into deepspace" He and linda grabbed the key card and left, along with all the credits transferred to a single card..he also had the engines rigged so the ship couldnt leave the ground..he still couldnt trust everyone yet  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
Narun chuckled and laughed as Linda and Seraph left the ship, he looked at his mistress and laughed till it hurt to much to do so. He laid back and smiled"Who said I was going to do anything?"he said to himself outloud"If they havent forgotten there is more then this half of me"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:12 pm
After several hours, Seraph came back holding linda in his arms, she was curled up in a blanket holding him, though you couldnt see her under the blanket "It worked out" he said and layed Linda on the second medical bed next to him "She just needs to rest though"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image
Narun chuckled to himself, making Linda shoot him before was to buy time. He looked at Seraph and tried not to laugh, the look on Narun's face was enough to tell something was up or something was very wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm
Seraph got closer and poekd the inside of the hole "WHAT?!" eh demanded to know  

LunaFoxxx

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces