Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:23 am
Jim Bob and Jeff are amazing. Only proper speech and etiquette elude them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 am
Watch Rob just trash it once he wakes up...  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 pm
I'm not sure he'll be able too. I'm having a hard time thinking of some way she wouldn't steal it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Yay, day off! Thinking of how to start off our combo post. The way we came up with it during our lunch was awesome. But I'll wait 'till after the post is made and let Yagami post our inspiration. I'm re-watching Clannad to inspire the post further. I'll probably be playing some Reach later as well. Possibly going to a surprise B-day party for one of Sandy's friends, IDK... I don't really know them that well.. but it might be fun.... now I'm just rambling...  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 pm
I updated everything, except for the 'who's turn is it now' thing as that's Yagami's. Yay! I gotta get ready for work now. T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Um. I hve slight problem. The '' button hs stopped working on my computer. I hve no clue how I'm going to type my entries now. Becuse key letter hs disspered. I'm not kidding. I'm screwed. I don't hve the entire lphbet nymore! Sorry. But I'm gonn need some time to fix this...  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Amusing, But I have three words;
Copy and paste.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:26 pm
That is a dilemma. Can you still click the button, or is it stuck?

If you can still click the button, I don't know, but if it's just stuck, try prying the button off the keyboard and then putting it back on.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am
What you probably wanna do is pop off the keys and clean the inside of the board with q-tips. Just be really careful to keep track of where they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 pm
I can still press the button. But nothing happens. I already took the button off and trid to clean it, nothing. I'm using my brother's computer now. Anyhow, I'll manage.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm
izzabella11
I'm not sure he'll be able too. I'm having a hard time thinking of some way she wouldn't steal it.

You are joking right? 'Cause theft of items wouldn't be allowed without the character's owner's permission. I believe that would fall under God Modding.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:50 am
I actually had a really hard time figuring out what letter was missing at first!! HA! I guess the brain's just too smart for it's own good... It's 'a', though, right? The only thing is... you had them all in your second post there...

And Wingyding's right, if you get desperate, you can just highlight an already types 'a' and CTRL+C/CTRL+V it!

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:27 am
Jade Ralden
izzabella11

You are joking right? 'Cause theft of items wouldn't be allowed without the character's owner's permission. I believe that would fall under God Modding.

Yes, yes, of course, I know. How mean would that be. After the whole fight for it, he pays for it and I keep it. mrgreen tempting...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 pm
So,(in note of the contest) I suppose it wouldn't count that I turned my pumpkin into pie, would it? ^^;  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Clutch 45
The only thing is... you had them all in your second post there...

Genius doesn't realize that I said that I'm using my bro's computer...

Maybe, Night and Rob can 'share' the key. Since we both really wanted it. But, in return, is there a way we could transfer dragons? It's no fair if you get to use it after I spent all the money.

Kat, has Dunc sent you the material yet?

TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games