Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 pm
(( Sorry, got caught up with Hellahi again... AND YOU KNOW MY PRIORITIES... ))

As easily distracted as she was, it didn't take long for Schick to focus on the commotion in the distance. She blinked, a calmer more puzzled expression beautifying her face.
"Wonder what that's all about..."
Again, distraction.
"Wait, who's Cass? Your twin? Why, what does she do?"

(( Yeah, it's crap, DEAL. My baby's being SEXY in the forest. >> ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 pm
Theo had been in the middle of confirming her guess when the the loud crash had occured in the distance. He stayed calmly put, but the sometimes-paranoid Cass lept to her feet. She mercifully grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around herself as she went to see what had started the commotion, and Theo saw the tattletale white glittering light in the palm of her hand. She peered around several bushes and walked many silent steps to finally find the cause of this ruccaus, but when she did she narrowed her eyes and stepped out behind the tree she had been standing behind. "Who're you?" As always, she was painfully blunt.

[[Hmm..I may have to create a new character to RP with this sexy, sexy dude..naw, just jokin'.]]

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm
(( ... ;D ))

Schick's eyes had long since settled on Cass since her inquiry. She blinked as Cass lept startled to her feet, and frowned with slight disdain as she wrapped herself in a towel.
Oh, come on, you just had to grab the towel...
She zoned out for a moment, carnal thoughts swimming on the edge of her mind. She had to shake her head to snap back to reality.
"Hm. She's a character."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Being in the hot spring with nothing but his head sticking out of the water with his mask still on, Seleinis turned around and looked up at the person who had snuck up on him. "Who am I You ask?" He said simply blowing bubbles in the water, His shirt laying down in the mud.
"I'm No one, Just a passer by." He replied to her after a moment of silence, "Who are you?" He said, in a soft voices has he let his body float to the surface of the pool of hot water has he just glared up at the cloudy sky.

Slighter
Captain

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Cass blew hair out of her face in an imperious gesture and stratened her back to her full height, which was only slightly above the average height. She shrugged. I'm Cassandra, me and my brother are new here." One small hand hid her mouth to hide the fact that she was smiling. This was all quite amusing. "Your turn."

Theo nodded hugely. "That she is," he agreed as he watched his sister dissapear out of sight. "She'd challenge anyone to a fight, just for 'the hell of it.' It's quite strange if you ask me."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 pm
Acting 'dumb' has he often did, Seleinis looked back at the girl and shrug, "I don't know who I am." He said simply looking at the pass by, "Trying to find that out for myself." he said with a yawn.
"How long have you and your brother been around?" He asked Cassandra.

Slighter
Captain

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:34 pm
"A few days," Cassandra said with a resigned sort of sigh. She took it that she would not be going back to her warm spring, nor would she find the name of this person, though it didn't matter because she couldn't even see his face. She sat down against a nearby tree, the towel starting to slip ever so slightly. "We came from a pack far to the north. You'd want to steer clear of them if your finding yourself takes you in that direction." As usual, this was said matter-of-factly. Cass usually only had four tones of voice: angry, calm (rare one, this is), flirty and comanding (commonly used on Theo)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:44 pm
Sel Nodded slightly and closed his eyes, "I see, Its been quiet here in the territory for a long time, I'm glad to see new faces are showing up." He said simply has he floated to the side of the hotspring and slowly climbed out, sitting on the ledge letting his legs rest in the hot water has he leaned forward, holding his face up with his arms.
"Who else was over there?" He asked her has he looked around the spring.

Slighter
Captain

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 pm
Cass tilted her head thoughtfully. "Well, Theo's there, and this girl he was talking to..Schick? Something like that. I should be getting back, Theo might start to worry." In all honesty, Cass knew Theo wouldn't care. He knew full well that she could easily handle herself. But shew as starting to miss her comfortable spot in the spring, and wished to return to it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:56 pm
Sel blinked and looked back at Cass, "Schick?" He said has he stood up, his pants and boots dripping water has he walked over to the other side of the pool or water and picked up his shirt. "How's she doing?" He asked the girl has he slide on his Muddy shirt before turning to face Cass.

Slighter
Captain

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:05 pm
Cass observed his clothing choicement in silence, then said "I hear grunge style's making a comeback. She looks fine, though maybe you should see her for yourself." She didn't divulge much information at all but instead started back along the path she had just come down. "And you'll get to meet Theo," she said blandly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:12 pm
Sel followed a few steps behind her, "Yeah, I'll do that."
Looking around the springs, he put his arms behind his head once again has he was before and and smiled. It wasn't visible because of his mask.

[[Man... Ima have to get some sleep soon. can't type right or make decent post.]]

Slighter
Captain

Collective_Day_Dream

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:54 am
[[SO sorry 'bout that, I fell asleep.]]

Cass glanced at him from below her lashes. "What's up with that mask, anyways?" She asked as she reached the hot springs and dropped the towel once more. Cass didn't look it, but she was strong. The only sign of this was her fluid movement, which stems from muscled grace. She dipped herself into the hot spring again with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:27 am
[[Its all good, I had gotten off soon after anyways.]]

Sel followed behind her until they reached the springs and looked around, "Uhm, So where is she?" He asked Cass, Ignoring Her question about him and his mask. He stopped in front of the the spring and turned around. His mask Lowered his visibility.'

[[Sorry, Not tired.... just a writers block...]]

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:39 am
Schick had been silent for the past few minutes, which she was sure Theo was grateful for.
She idly toyed with the black pebble in her hand, tapping it with her claws in an inspeculatory manner.
She relaxed again and, sighing, sunk back into the pool. If Theo was to be silent, then she'd do naught to dissuade him. Maybe silence was what she needed for a change.
Her ears rang with the sound of her own name, and her eyes shot open with the surprise of ******** silence.
Who in the hell was talking about her?
Curious, she backed toward the edge of the pool and hoisted herself up, sitting on the damp ground, letting her legs rest in the water. Her tail ruffled and shook itself off, as if it were its own being. Water slid off her pale skin and gathered in a puddle beneath her, her limbs glistening in the afternoon sun. Her eyes, wide and glimmering with inquiry, darted this way and that, trying to find the source of her spoken name.
Finding no solace, her brow furrowed and her lips pursed in a soft frown.
What the hell?

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games