Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Koko muffled a small laugh as she imagined Drake and Judith hunting wild animals in the woods. Although she was sure they were quite capable it was still an amusing thought.

"If you want something fresh be my guest. There's enough time before first light," she commented. "Deer are the biggest main game here. Rabbits, raccoons, and foxes are the easiest to transport."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 pm
Drake nodded and smirked.
"Bah! I can transport a deer easily."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm
Koko threw her hands up as a way to say 'no comment.'

"Do you even know how to hunt non-human prey?" Koko asked. She only asked since she's done it for centuries. Bly perked up and barked happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Drake shrugged. "i imagine they're similar to humans, only you don't talk to them before you eat 'em. i think sneaking up on them and outrunning them will do the trick." he winked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 pm
The atmosphere felt lighter as long as Koko focused on things. She was tempted to tag along because she wanted to see how well Drake and Judith did, but doubted Drake would let her. He would probably insist that she rest. "Well....if you want the truck you can go get it," she replied. "And Bly can lead you to the best spots."

She worried a bit though since it wasn't hunting season, but native rituals always seemed to do the trick. Not that she got caught often. One or twice in the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 pm
Drake nodded and stood up.
"you know..you can come along if you like, provided you promise to take it easy. you know the forest best after all."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:09 pm
"That I do," Koko smiled with a bit of pride. Perhaps hunting would help put her further at ease before she had to give her statement later. "I promise not act like a wild-cat," she replied. "Just let me get out of these clothes."

She stood up and stretched a little before going to gather her hunting attire. She disappeared into the bathroom and came back minutes later dress in an authentic looking Indian attire. It looked much similar to the one she wore that night she was changed. "Don't laugh," she pouted. "It's my way of keeping my memories alive" Similar to the pocket watch for Drake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 pm
Drake couldn't' help but grin at the suggestion of her getting out of her clothes, but quickly hid it with a pang of guilt as he realised it was inappropriate again.
Stupid Richard screwing everything up.
he raised his eyebrows but didn't criticise what she was wearing. he quite liked it. it reminded him of when he had first met her.
"wow."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 pm
((lol-yes....stupid richard))

Koko blushed a little. "W-what?" she stammered. Good grief she felt like 26 again....and she still naive about some things in life. She set the clothes she changed out of near the wardrobe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:42 pm
"you look almost just like the day i met you." he smiled.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:49 pm
"Well.....yes," Koko replied. "I kept the design similar over the years."

Bly seemed excited. He knew what that outfit meant. He bounded around the room happily until the finale was standed on his back legs and jumped her. She thudded against the wall. She couldn't make up her mind if she should smile or scold him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:24 pm
"you coming to hunt rabbits, dog-face?" Drake asked, teasing Bly by working him up more. He headed outside, and waited by the car, wondiering if Koko or Judith would drive.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Bly seemed to continue to grow in excitment. He switched his target to Drake once outside and jumped him. Koko had forgotten that they had Kyle's car. She supposed the deer could fit in the truck or tied to the top. Hopefully no damage would occur that she would have to explain. Explaining why they had his car to begin with would be enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Judith followed them outside and also waited by the car.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games