Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm
"Where did he take her?" Alure grabbed Ryoku by the collar of his shirt, if someone knew about Hoko's refuge it sure will be Ryoku, he was the ten tailed dragon Jinchuriki and should have passed sometime in the demonic world...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm
Hoko turned suddenly, pocketing the necklace. "Oh my, disruptions." He murmured. He turned back and smiled at Hikari. "You remember how to fight, correct?" Hikari smile and nodded. "Good, you may have to fight soon. Someone may find us." He then took a small pad out. He pressed a button, and the entire landscape of where the others still stood appeared. "Hello." Hoko called into it. "How'z everybody's day been so far?"  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 pm
Kokoro looked at Zero and Kura "Your right...she's in the demon world..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm
me: .......... first of all i'm not a tailed demon......... i'm a Winged Demon.......... and second yes i know where they took her, but u do realize once i take u to demon world i can't let u return to this world  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm
"Im taking the risk" Alure said, when the chakra appeared again, it was Hoko, Alure looked at him, "If you dared to hurt her, I'll kill you" he had him in his sight...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 pm
"Huh?" Hikari cocked her head to the side. "Why would he kill you if I don't even know him?"
"Just relax, nobody can get into this room without a special chakra signature that only people from my clan possess." Hoko smiled. Then he turned back toward the pad. "Okay... Here's the deal. Hikari doesn't know who you are. You can ask her yourself." He gave the pad to Hikari. "Tell him... tell him that you don't know him at all..." Hoko smiled.
Hikari looked at the pad, looking straight at the young Uchiha. "I've never met you before." She sighed. "I'm sorry... I'm Inuzuka Hikari, from the Inuzuka clan." She smiled.
Hoko snatched the pad away. "We're out of time. Bye."  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 am
"Why wouldn't we be able to return to this world again?"Zero asked. If they were to get Hikari back that would be another problem but there may be a way.

"There must be a way. Even if it required sacrifice."Kura said seriously. She knew that there was always a catch to everything whether it would be good or bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 am
........ u ready for a one way trip to demon world Alure  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 am
Alure was shocked, Hikari didnt know him, he looked at the necklace, taking it between his hands, "Im ready Ryoku senpai" he said as he looked at him...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm
very well *snappes his fingers and a demon portal opens right behind me* lets go  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 pm
Hikari looked sadly at Hoko. "Why did you do that? It was rude." She asked.
Hoko gave her an emotionless look, but smiled back. "If I kept it on any longer, then they would have found us. They would have come to take you away from me." Hoko sighed, grasping her hand between his.
"But that's silly, why would they do that?" Hikari laughed. Hoko smiled back at her, a natural gesture now.
"I'm not sure. They think I'm bad or something. That I'll hurt you. But that's all a lie, since I would never hurt you." He sighed, kissing her forehead. "I have something to attend to. Get dressed, and then meet me outside, alright?" He asked, standing up. Hikari nodded, and Hoko left.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Alure crossed the portal, it was a weird place, the sun shined a red color and the place was cold, <Home, sweet home> Jubbi said, Alure eyes changed to the mangekyo, "If I do this, I can sense her chakra from anywere" he felt the chakra from a far away mountain...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm
Hikari found her clothes neatly folded and stacked at the end of the bed. She put them on, noticing that they weren't her clothes at all. "Hm... this shirt is a little bit big." She muttered, fastening the zipper to her neck. Finally, she walked outside to join Hoko.
"You look beautiful, as always." He commented. "I would tell you to hide your chakra, but I fear that we've already been spotted." He murmured, gathering her up in his arms. He carried her outside and sat down on a bench with Hikari in his lap.
"So... now what?" Hikari asked, looking around anxiously.
"Just wait my love, just wait." He breathed into her ear, staring out at the almost invisible portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:27 pm
<If someone of Fanglong soldiers found you, we are done> Jubbi said, as Alure continued his way to the mountains, he said, when he had an idea, using the flying thunder god jutsu, he made the handsings and the red flash came, when it appeared again, he was at the base of the mountains, staring at a amazing big castle...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm
Hoko's eyes darted back and forth along the open trail that led up to the house (castle thingy). He held Hikari's body close to his, even though he knew that she was capable of protecting herself.
"Hikari, whatever happens, you are not to leave my side unless I say so, understand?" He murmured softly.
"Yes, I understand." Hikari sighed, winding her arms around his neck and placing her head on his chest. "I'll do whatever you say."
Good girl. Hoko smiled. The jutsu is taking it's toll now...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff