Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Blushes a bit, glancing over. "I think we are making other uncomfortable."

She looked over and nodded as she blushed as well. "I think so too......"

Laces his fingers into hers. "What should we do?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee

"It's green." (So Absenthe really IS green? I wonder how many alcohols out there are green as well. Like all the alcohol on BSG is green, and I thought it was just an in-joke from Star Trek, as a lot of Star Trek writers also wrote for BSG. There's this joke from the original Star Trek where Scotty's trying to get an enemy drunk, he picks up a bottle of neon-green crap, and when the guy asks what it is, Scotty says "It's green.")

Lee downs half the concoction and such an explosion of invisible psychic energy escapes him that the entire inn shakes. "Having to deal with immature BOYS in college who act like 13 year old kids and have the mentality of them. This is the adult world assholes, learn it."

He stares over at Luna and Art flirting the hell out of each other just shy of foreplay and ********, and doesn't notice that he's putting clawmarks in the bar an inch deep each. "I invited her here, and he has to take advantage. Does he just hit on anything with two legs and a brain?"
She refills the drink nodding to his rant "I know exactly how you feel" she says with a smirk As he contiues "is there a name to the face?"

Lee turns back to Mort. "A name to what face?" He has no idea who she's talking about.
She just smiles streaching her paw over the bar. "Just trying to make small talk " she narrows her blue eyes "I know how you fell about this" she got out the bottle and two shot glasses "Pain and company?"

"Oh yes, please." He motions to the shot glasses for her to pour him some. He looks over to see Art having his back turned to him. Taking a coaster in his hand, he positions it over his shoulder in his fingers so it's under tension, and then flicks it, so that it goes flying through the air and hits Art not-so-gently in the back. By the time the coaster hit, he was already facing away towards the bar with an innocent look about him.
She smirks a little hitting the shot. "Dont you just love people...." she smirks happily.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Blushes a bit, glancing over. "I think we are making other uncomfortable."

She looked over and nodded as she blushed as well. "I think so too......"

Laces his fingers into hers. "What should we do?"

"I don't know."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Wanders about and yawns, carrying a blanket

0rganic

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

0rganic
Wanders about and yawns, carrying a blanket
"Good mourning what can i get for you today?" She says with a soft smile.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Autumn looked up pulled the blanket up over his nose, hiding a cute smile behind the blanket. "heh, nothing but thank you. how are you?"

0rganic

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm

0rganic
Autumn looked up pulled the blanket up over his nose, hiding a cute smile behind the blanket. "heh, nothing but thank you. how are you?"
"Oh feeling a bit angsty..." she says with a grin.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

He sulks out.

Artemis Vulpes

0rganic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

"angsty, hm?" He raised an eyebrow and hugged the blanket tightly, wagging his tail.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm

0rganic
"angsty, hm?" He raised an eyebrow and hugged the blanket tightly, wagging his tail.
"Yeah broken and hurt feelings yo know..." she sighs a little.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Downs a shot and drills a hole into Art's back with his eyes as Art leaves the bar.

Lets out a long sigh.

(I gtg. real life calls.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Nods and frowns a bit, "well sorry to hear that"

0rganic

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm

0rganic
Nods and frowns a bit, "well sorry to hear that"
She shrugs "Well Nothing is ever perminate or anything and come 2012 it all wont matter.." she sas with a smirk.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 pm

x3 "yes i guess so." he giggled and found a couch to nap on

0rganic

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm

0rganic
x3 "yes i guess so." he giggled and found a couch to nap on
"so whats on your mind." She asks tilting her head.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games