Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Oblen swallows hard the last remains of his pizza after Mira's question. He looks away and shrugs. "Uh, well... I was going to ask... about the same question... just... worded different?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Mira raised and eyebrow and crossed her arms as she leaned back in her chair "You are a very bad liar..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 pm
Oblen chuckles and nods as his scratches the back of his head. "Hey, I can't really lie to you... you know... because... you... matter. I can lie to just some stranger fine, but I can't to you... and... just... I don't want to feel even more uncomfortable as it is..." He said before looking away from her, his wings starting to move around due to his uncomfort. People around giving awful looks at him. He sighs some before saying as he looks down "... I'll... ask it... later... at your place."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 pm
Mira nodded slightly and shot a glare at the people a few feet away that were staring "Come on....People here are being rude..." She stood and tossed their trash into a nearby can, before taking his hand and leading him towards the exit.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Oblen nods, wiping someone off his face and looking down as they walked. He shakes his head. "No... they're being... normal..." He says with a sigh before adding "... wish I was normal..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Mira stopped dead and turned a glare on him "No one is completely normal so don't you dare say that again.I'm not even normal.Those people are just pricks because they can't accept the fact that you don't look like them."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm
Oblen shakes his head again, not looking up or acknowledging the glare at all.. "... Well, yeah... I knew you weren't normal... I know I'm not normal... and I know there's nothing completely ‘normal’ with anyone... it's just... I want to fit in... and nobody staring... but… no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try... there's always... the stares of disgust... I understand that they may wonder how someone has wings and such... but... why disgust?... you’d think if anything it’d be amazement, but… disgust…" He grew more and more quite the more he spoke, basically lowly whispering the final few words and then just remaining silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm
Mira sighed slightly and bit her lip slightly "Come on.....I want to show you something....." She took his hand and lead him out of the mall and towards the college campus.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Oblen, a bit surprised by the sudden pull, almost stubbles to the ground as they first moved. He caught himself though and continues to watch the floor tiles. He then noticed that they had exited the mall and looks up to look around some and asks "Wh-Where we going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm
Mira linked her fingers through his and bit her lip slightly "To my old dorm room.....There are somethings there you should probably see...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm
Oblen looks down to the linked fingers, a very light smile on his face. When Mira links her fingers with him, it always makes him feel special in some way... well, first few times he just felt curious of what she was doing... now he felt it as a well supported bonding. He nods a bit, finally looking up. "Well... alright."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:56 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly as she lead him to the dorm.She knew she was probably going to regret this later but he needed to see the document and the drawings.Leading him through the main office to her old room she paused slightly outside of the door, unsre of how to explain things.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm
Oblen looks around before asking "This it?" He asks, seeing she was a bit silent.

((Sorry didn't say much... gtg...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Mira nodded slightly and took out a set of keys and unlocked the door "Yeah..this is it..." Sighing slightly, she walked inside, turned on the lights and immediately headed for the hall closet.

((no worries))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 pm
As Oblen entered his nose had an itch, and he knew he was going to sneeze. He berries his face in his free hand and sneezes into it. He then wipes his hand on his pants, looking around again. "Why'd you bring me here?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games