Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Sorry Dino, Liger already introduced the Power ranger mini era of the profile thread. And it's already over. Just for the record though I could be the blue ranger, if I didn't hate the color blue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm
HTPNDino
HAHA when I watched it, I didn't care for race cause I was little xD haha and then I realized it from watching shimmycocopuffs xD haha

I miss the old power rangers D;
I miss the episode specials where all the red rangers from all the series came together :'D that was my favorite >D haha

We need someone (i'll do it if i need to) to make a thing about favorite power ranger season team up. My fav is wild force (cause it's my fav season) and Time force teaming up.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm
kingofjokers7
HTPNDino
HAHA when I watched it, I didn't care for race cause I was little xD haha and then I realized it from watching shimmycocopuffs xD haha

I miss the old power rangers D;
I miss the episode specials where all the red rangers from all the series came together :'D that was my favorite >D haha

We need someone (i'll do it if i need to) to make a thing about favorite power ranger season team up. My fav is wild force (cause it's my fav season) and Time force teaming up.
Straight up, Time force is my all time favorite, Galaxy and wild force are tied for second.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm
....my god  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm
FireBringer_Kain
....my god
Yes?  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 pm
Pfft, forget about YOU Henry?! Pfft, no way, how could I possibly forget about my super awesome asian buddie!?!? haha ;D

I used to want to be the red ranger because red used to be my favorite color, but then I realized it was a guy... dang. xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:42 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Pfft, forget about YOU Henry?! Pfft, no way, how could I possibly forget about my super awesome asian buddie!?!? haha ;D

I used to want to be the red ranger because red used to be my favorite color, but then I realized it was a guy... dang. xD
I always wanted to be that one special ranger who showed up later in the series like the white ranger or the green ranger or the silver ranger. they were always kick a**.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:42 pm
haha My favorite power ranger season was the original, then the second one >.> I forgot what it was called...D;
AND THEN NINJA STORM 8D haha MY FAVORITE GUY WAS THE BLUE RANGER :'D even though he was a bad guy for like hte first half of that series >.> haha  

Henwyfatale

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm
HTPNDino
haha My favorite power ranger season was the original, then the second one >.> I forgot what it was called...D;
AND THEN NINJA STORM 8D haha MY FAVORITE GUY WAS THE BLUE RANGER :'D even though he was a bad guy for like hte first half of that series >.> haha
Oh yeah ninja storm. That was a pretty kick a** series back then.  
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Erm...no >.> I'm not your asian buddie...

I'M YOUR ASIAN BUBBLE 8D haha  

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

I found a video of the power rangers trying to defeat godzilla. it was freaking hilarious xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Which one was that?  

The Sadistic Toan

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
....my god
Yes?

I gotta give you props Toan, that was good.
@ Dino, Power rangers Zeo was the next.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm
2 more things I wanna touch on:
1. Power rangers Lightspeed Rescue is also an awesome season
2. The newest power rangers season sucks eggs.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm
WAIT...not Zeo >.> I thought the next couple after Mighty Morphing was kinda stupid xD haha

I liked:

Mighty Morphing
Turbo ( the movie was my favoritest thing when I was a kid o 3o )
Lost Galaxy
Time Force
Wild Force ( I loved the dolphin zord >D haha )
Ninja Storm ( BLUE RANGER 8D )

haha I found a list of all the series xD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games