Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm
yes but also yes if that's how the FEAR attack works  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Awesome, thank you so much liz. <33  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 am
Is it possible for Halloween students to have part time jobs?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 pm
Sure ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am
Can we change or add to the profiles of our characters?

I'm not changing my character drastically, but the more I play him, especially in these first few RPs where other characters ask about his life, the more he grows and it feels like there are other parts of his personality that should be written down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:21 am
As long as those changes don't involve subspecies, natural ability, FEAR ability, or personal history, then make all the changes you want. If you want to make changes that touch on those particular topics, best ask an admin first.

With very few exceptions, we don't GM or dictate character personality.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:47 am
Woot, kk, subspecies, natural ability, FEAR ability, or personal history aren't any of the things to be changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm
For areas that restrict natural abilities - like zones where they are inactive, or the cages that drained/weakened the characters-

What is the effect on:

Demonic Contracts/Marks - ie, Barth is in a cage, what would happen to his mark on someone not caged?

Someone with a mark is in a cage, while the demon that marked them isn't. What happens ?

What if someone outside the cage said the demon's True Name, would he teleport to them?

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm
@THE SACRIFICIAL ALTAR OF PLOT: Would signing up mean that there would be a point in time where your character would be unable to rp for an extended amount of time? It says you might miss out on events, but does that meant you would be out in a state that you couldn't rp? I ask because I only have one character and I'd get rather bored if I knew I'd be unable to rp for more than week.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 pm
Toshi: think of the mark as part of their FEAR make-up...like a tumor that has yet to be removed =D so it's still in play

And it depends on the cage and what kind of barriers it was. There's a chance that it could teleport. There's a chance that nothing would happen. There's a also a chance that it could cause only part of the demon would get teleported, and that they spend the rest of their life on a wheeled board, begging on a corner for FEAR candies.

/holiday spirit

MK: you'll still be able to RP ~ but it may not be the RPs you really want to do at the moment  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Hoshi Astarte Tenshino

Supreme Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:44 pm
I have a question, I was thinking of starting a character quest thread but am having trouble with the race. I was looking at doing a Yuki Onna, but so far I have seen her described as a ghost, snow spirit or possibly demon. Which of those would be most appropriate?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm
The Yuki Onna we have in the shop atm are demons ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:35 pm
I "designed" (not really...I kind of took an idea and mushed it around a bit) a headless character, and her head's being held by these string attached to a marionette wooden thingy, that she's holding in one hand. The strings that are attaching the head to the wood handle thing are then connected to where her head should be, and they're going to be magical strings (with magic?) or "strands of her soul" or something... I don't know yet.

So my first question is...is this allowable? And if it is, what would it go under?
My second question is... is there another character (created already) who likes people's heads? (weirdness) I would love to spend time and read each of the already existing character's profiles but I have several tests to study for and I'd love to participate in the event thing but I don't have a lot of time...

Sorry for huge blocks of paragraphs OTL  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Student stipends! (For those poor students without rich families)

I thought I read somewhere that they exist. So first of all...do they?

If so is it enough to survive on (aka like food only) or would they have a bit of spending money as well?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm
yylaayl: that sounds...really complicated to play, so it probably would be a good idea to take the character for a test drive during the next event. What race they went under would depend on the physical and magical aspects of the character. I really can't say without knowing the specifics, but it will depend on how she's made up and the abilities you emphasize, and if she was born the way is, or made that way.

I have no idea, and am a bit busy myself, but to be honest, that's probably not something listed in many if any profiles. Perhaps you should ask in the shop thread.

ramen: they wouldnt give a student spending money unless they got a lot of really unreasonable physical labour out of them first. A part time job would likely be better paying and less horrible.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games