Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked down at Caitlin when she asked how he knew the lullaby. "My mum is Muggleborn, like you. She used to sing it to all of us when we were young. Marcel cried a lot and since Mum gave a lot of attention to Jen, me and Simon used to sing to Marcel. I'm glad it was useful again." He smiled and drew Cait's lips to his for a kiss.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

A small smile played on Cameron's lips in response to Cersei's wink. He turned his head back to face Elli when she answered his rhetorical question. "It better start soon," he said as he leaned back in his seat slightly. The girl in his year was already off his mind since he didn't think her winks meant anything. It was just something she did, right?

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier smiled at Cersei, as a kind of a ' thank you for worrying' smile. He was slightly irritated by the annoying sarcastic voice of Luke. Which was kinda obvious because of what he said. He knew he was describing his orphanage. He knew he was describing how his, no, how their life is much more tragic than his. He was slightly shocked when Luke said about his orphanage not receiving the donations. ' What?! It can't be. I donated from all of the orphanages in the world! Thought I got a huge scolding from Dad after that.. ' he thought, confused. " That's impossible. I'm sure I-...I mean, we donated from every orphanage their is. Enough for months worth of food, a better building, clothes for the children, everything those kids needed. he said, very surely. He just kept quiet when Luke said about keeping his eyes down. He sighed, and buried his head on his arms. Thinking about a lot of things, like punching something for anger. Or breaking some plates and vases. That was a very bad habit of Xavier, putting anger against objects. Yet, it seemed that Luke triggered it. Before Luke could walk over to David, he said something. Something he wanted to say, just after mentioning that he was an orphan. " You know, I know nothing about you guys. I can never understand your pain, your suffering, you tragic life before you went to Hogwarts. But...you never knew me either. You can't understand my life, too. My pain. My suffering. My whole darn life. So before you would insult someone, try learning more about them first. " he said to him with a low, yet intense tone. Xavier clenched his fist, and noticed yet an angry stare gazing upon him. It was that girl with the one eye, Steffi, from what he heard. He peeked, and looked at her, yet looking back at her with an angry stare too. The kind of stare he would give to his grandparents. Realizing that he was glaring at her, he moved his head a little, and just...smiled at her. Yet still annoyed, he just ducked into his arms, and waited for it the ceremony to finish, then eat, and so on.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Annoyed,
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: ...Please....Let me punch something!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Luke, and Cersei , Trying to ignore the surroundings
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Gryffindor Students, Luke, Cersei

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my lap

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 am
User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian carefully followed luke's and Xaviers conversation. For some reason Luke was starting to annoy Sebastian. It was the first day and he was picking a fight? Over something so petty. Why did they need to compare who's life was worse because either way you look at it each person was going through a hard time. There is a time and place to complain and it is not in the middle of the sorting, in the great hall, for the world to hear. Sebastian leaned over and stuck out his hand in greeting to Xavier.

"Hay, Im Sebastian, you can call me Seth" He said to the boy. He hoped that maybe talking to someone would help him get over some frustration, thats what always helped Sebastian.

(talking to Xavier Nicholson)

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.

Nekomancer1

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke sighed, deciding to studiously ignore Xavier before the other boy made a fool of himself. Ugh, why was he in this house again? He remembered the hat saying something about tricksters being placed in Gryffindor. However, he was quite sure that he really didn't fit the qualifications of the house. If anything, he could consider himself an intruder. Maybe he could make some friends that wouldn't be idiots. He held little hope that Xavier wasn't one, which left little for him to imagine that he'd make friends easily in this house.

He felt a twinge of hope when David asked him what classes he was looking forward to. He had to think for a moment. "Well, Transfiguration and Charms aren't too bad. I know for a fact that Hogwarts doesn't teach Dark Arts, just Defense, which doesn't sound so bad. Completely different from Durmstrang in that regard. Potions wouldn't be bad either. The other ones I'm not too sure about yet. I don't know everything that Hogwarts has. My brother, on the other hand, he goes to Durmstrang, so he told me everything about that school."

He looked over to Steffi, wondering if she had any clue about the school or classes. He wasn't sure, to be honest. She probably received her letter about the same time he did, so she probably knew about as much as he did. He decided to give it a go, though. "What about you, Steffi? Have any ideas about what classes you are excited about yet?"

User Image
State: Wondering
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:46 am
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Gryffindor ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi listened as David prattled on excitedly. It reminded her of the other kids at the orphanage so happy and full of life. It made her smile. She licked her lips and waited as Luke answered first. He seemed to not know very much about Hogwarts, which made her feel better, since she only knew what her siblings had told her. She shook her head when Luke addressed her. "I haven't a clue."She answered both of them looking down at her plate. "Cain and Bree always told me all about Hogwarts, but I didn't really expect to get a letter so I didn't pay much attention when they went on about classes and such. But er... you said potions? That sounds interesting I guess..." She looked up from her plate, and smiled slightly. "And um.. Quidditch is that game played on brooms right?"

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
The smile that crossed Cam's face when Cersei winked at him, made her want to punch the girl in the face, maybe make her a teensy bit less pretty. Which was surprising... because Elli really wasn't an angry type of person, jealousy on the other hand she could do, and do well. She wanted to do something... anything that would make the girl back off of Cam. So maybe she flirted with a lot of guys all the time, but that didn't mean that she wasn't pissed that someone was trying to steal Cam away from her. He was the only one she had kissed, well he kissed her but still, her flirting with guys and like Cam were two totally different things. She flirted with everyone, but Cam was the only one she really liked, and she be damned if she let some third year flirt take him away from her. "Yeah... the sooner it starts, the sooner we can eat, and that means the sooner we can sneak off together." She smiled at him, and kissed his cheek.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob thought for a moment or two. Honestly, his brother would probably kill him, but Jacob didn't care. If anything, if it got his brother out of his constant funk, then it couldn't hurt. Right? "Sure, why not? His name's Rick, and he's in Ravenclaw. Bright red hair, you really can't miss it. It's kinda like yours, now that I think about it. Dunno if you need anything else, unless there's something you can think of."

He frowned for a moment, still thinking. "Oh wait, he's really mopey. Has been all summer since he got home. He, um, ran into some bad stuff over the summer. Can't really talk about that, though. Dad said it's better if he talks about it. Other than that..." His brother was definitely going to kill him now. At least he didn't say why. Even he didn't know. Besides, maybe it might help if someone in his year knew he had a rough summer. He didn't know. Plus, if it helped him to figure out who Rick had a crush on, all the better.

He frowned again as he looked back at Xavier. Apparently the kid that was bothering him wasn't even talking to Xavier anymore, which was a good thing. However, it didn't seem to matter as Xavier looked agitated. He nearly facepalmed. The kid was definitely asking to get hit. Couldn't he at least leave well enough alone? Well, if he decided to continue on like this, then Jacob would intervene. He wasn't about to let someone walk all over someone that didn't deserve it.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

A larger smile stretched onto Cameron's lips after Elli spoke and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna eat so fast," he said, hoping the second year would as well, so the two students can leave the Great Hall way before curfew starts. The boy hadn't realized that even after spending a full day with Elli, he still wanted more time with her. It was as if he couldn't get enough of her.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli giggled at his words. "Good." She said quietly. "Because I want as much time as I can have with you." She would eat as fast as humanly possible, if it meant spending even a minute longer with him. He made her smile, even if stupid Cersei was trying to get in the way. She shook her head ignoring those thoughts. She was going to focus on being here with Cam and being happy.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier sighed. Finally, after a few moments, he was able to gain back his composure. He peeked when some boy introduced himself. He rose his head and smiled at him, and shook his hand, for a response for the greeting. " Hello Seth. I'm Xavier. Nice to meet you. " he replied. He looked around and noticed Jacob, looking at him with a frown. ' Maybe he heard the conversation? ' he thought as he smiled at him. Obviously saying that I'm okay.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Back to old self, Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Let me forget about that conversation. I'm sure that I'll be friend with him someday.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Seth
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Gryffindor Students, Seth

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my lap

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Daddy...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin blinked at him and nodded. She hadn't known that. She assumed that he was a pureblood. Cait kissed his lips softly before leaning against his chest again. Her head still hurt quite badly from that morning. She really hoped it would go away soon. Maybe food will help it some. Caitlin glanced at the floor before closing her eyes.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei smirked and rolled his eyes. "Who's to say I won't find that here? And who's to say that's what I'm looking for?" Rei asked with another wink towards Alaric. The kid didn't know anything about him, but Rei wasn't going to give information freely. It was more fun to play games.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:58 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Table

“Durmstrang really that must be a great school as well. My sister here in Hufflepuff a year ahead so I know a bit about the classes they offer here at Hogwarts.” David said with a smile after hearing about the classes Luke and Steffi were looking forward too. When Steffi asked about Quidditch David smiled brightly. “Yep that’s the one brooms, bludgers, and let’s not forget the golden snitch.” He stated. If there was anything to know about Quidditch he made sure to know about it. “I love the sport I even have a few books about it.” He added happily. “I bet we’ll love it here.” He said happily.

With: Gryffindor family... Luke, Steffi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam held her tightly, understanding her want to not speak. He indulged her and resumed stroking her hair. As soon as the feast started, life would return to the table. He glanced towards Elli and Cameron, talking close. He cracked a smile. At least the boy was getting attention. Sam had stolen Caitlin from under his nose, after all.

Out Of Character: ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games