Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer chuckled, smiling. "House loyalty? Me? Doubt i'. Don' think anyone wants me ta admi' I'm a Slytherin, 'specially in tha' house. And act'lly, ya look better in green, china. Suits ya better." He looked back over the people at the table. It was funny, even with David sitting there, he felt more welcome here than with his own house. Whoever came up with the idea for blood purity should be flogged, he thought. Seriously, he couldn't think of a thing he could do worse than any other student, well, besides wandwork. He blamed his years of performing on the street for that, though. "So, any classes your lookin' forward ta ye'?"

Jer looked over to Gypsy, snickering at her choice of words to describe his time in his house. Well, any bed was good wnough for him, as long as it didn't wind up being outside. "Gyp, ya know me too well, I think. I mean, I don' jus' use th' house for a bed, ya know. I do study there, on occasion. It's jus' I spend mos' o' me time ou' and about. Been livin' tha' way for years now. Can' imagine that's gonna change none."

-------------------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:46 pm
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -The redhead laughed at the look of slight consternation on David's face as he took in his appearance. It was amusing, after all. Shaking his head, Kas declined the offer. "It's no trouble. I can handle it- - - I know the spell as well. I'll fix it later. And I will get over it," he sighed, still slightly dismayed. "Eventually. It will happen, at any rate, I'm sure of that." Adding on a smile to lessen any negative undertones that could possibly be gleaned from his tone or words- - - he was a pacifist at heart, after all- - - he turned back to Jer, who had by then told him his take on his earlier statement.

"They can be very opinionated on those sort of things," Kas admitted. He didn't doubt what Jer had said. After all, he was a Pureblood and he had had inside, first-hand experience with them since he could remember. "Most of us are taught those views while still very young, so it's difficult to break out of- - - if they even want to, that is. And taking away all the prejudice, Slytherin isn't that bad of a house. You were placed there for a reason, so there must be a few qualities you have that they share. Cunning, resourcefulness and ambition? Only you can answer that, however," letting slip an impish grin, he looked over at the table of Jer's reluctant Housemates. "Besides," he continued, looking back at the blonde. "From the ones I've met, they'd be fun to play with. And thank you," Kas smiled, acknowledging the compliment. "It's one of the main reasons I wanted in on Slytherin. That and they have the dorms in the dungeons. The Houses don't particularly matter. It's the person that defines themselves."

Thinking on it, Kas took a moment to ponder which ones of his classes would actually pique his interest. Shrugging, he laced his fingers together and answered. "Potions is definitely one. Charms and Transfiguration as well, though not as much as the first one."

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

hjcoffman2881

Cara Miakitty

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ''Ooooh, Echo's gonna get sorted and I'm going to bug the hell out of him.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy sighed. She considered continuing the argument, but it wasn't worth it. David, apparently, had a rather poor image of her already, twisting her words around the way he was. She'd never said it was right or okay that Quidditch got all the glory; personally, she'd greatly prefer her academics to matter a bit more; she was damn good at Transfiguration, after all. But apparently saying 'that's the way it works' was the same as saying 'I'm totally cool with that' to this kid. Wasn't worth her time to argue with him. He seemed to have a stuck shoved further up his bottom than Echo did. She'd never thought she'd meet someone who made her brother look chill, but there it was.

She snickered at Jer.
                                                          "Oh, is the Common Room where you do all your studying, then? No wonder I've never seen it happen. And here I was thinking you just went to class and hoped for the best. It would certainly explain your wandwork," she teased, elbowing him lightly in the ribs, her eyes flashing purple and a violet streak appearing at the front of her hair. She was always purple around him; she supposed it made sense, though. Jer wasn't exactly known for being well-behaved. Gypsy certainly hoped that none of the professors caught on to the fact that her purple hair and eyes meant mischief. It'd be harder for her to plot if they did.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Greycast

hjcoffman2881

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

I wish Catharine was here.

David sighed, getting the feeling Gypsy didn't like him, then again she was an a upperclassman so he probably wouldn't have to deal with her much. He did; however, find her and Jer's ribbing of each other cute and amusing. They at least seemed to have good dynamic. The Slytherin may not have made friends in his own house but he seemed to have gotten a good friend in the house of the eagle.

He glanced over at Kas who was laughing at his look of disapproval of the color change. When Kas said he knew the spell to fix it David said with a smile, "Oh? And here you were making it sound like you didn't study at all this summer. Coloromuto is just one less spell Catharine and I have to catch you up on, then."

He listened as Kas explained the thinking and the house system and decided to not say anything as Kas was explaining it just as well as he could if not better. Instead he looked for Catharine at the table of the Gryffindors who seemed a bit more outgoing and boisterous than other tables but that could have been his bias built from growing up in a family of practically all Slytherins. He had really not expected her to go there of all places, but that didn't mean they still couldn't meet up, and they had the mystery of Kas to solve. Besides, Jer and Gypsy were a perfect example of different houses getting along well. Hell, Jer was even sitting at their table and sporting their colors currently.

Finally he saw Catharine, looking fairly unhappy at her table and he let out a sigh. He had hoped that Catharine would at least try to accept where she was placed and then remembered the girl Leo from the train, she had seemed the sort to be shooting for Gryffindor maybe she would at least have some decent roommates, but seriously what was the hat thinking putting Catharine in Gryffindor? Looking to the next table he saw her and gave a nod to her just to remind her that he and Kas hadn't forgotten her, after all, they had gotten along so well on the boats there was no way they couldn't be friends.

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
StudiousDemoness

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hjcoffman2881

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Kimberly Hudson
======================
Pureblood || Ravenclaw || Eleven || First Year
======================

Kimberly listened as the boys talked about intelligent things and other random stuff as she thought of what happened at the lake. She felt someone looking at her and turned towards the Slytherin table and saw the Joshua boy that she had slapped looking at her. A shiver went down her spine as she felt his cold soul look into her's."That is so creepy,"she said as she turned back and looked at David."I have a feeling that Joshua is going to make my live a living hell this year. I normally don't have temper either he just made me so mad." She sighed as she rested her head on her left hand and looked at everyone. Kimberly was glad that she had a house now that would hopefully back her up.

======================
Location: Ravenclaw Table || Thoughts: Bloody Hell || Company: David, Kas, Gypsy, and Jeremy || Crush: No One
======================
Outfit

Greycast
mc2
Diamon Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley sat at the Ravenclaw table, directly behind Tobi. He kept glancing over his shoulder at his taller boyfriend. He smiled and wrote out a quick note to Tobi. "First year Bet?" it simply read. The boy folded the paper into a heart and taped it with his wand. It lifted off the table and floated across the aisle to Tobi. He smiled and turned to the First years. "Hey I'm Bradley Goldwind, get used to my last name, my Parents will be two of your Professors. Anyway, I'm a Fourth year. Need any help with anything just ask, I'll see what I can do." he said with a smile. I wonder what Tobi will come up with. he thought with a smile and glance back to his boyfriend.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Slapping someone makes enemies, idiot.

David glanced at Kimberly and chuckled and said, "Yeah, well slapping someone is a good way to make enemies. There are more subtle ways to go about things if you have to."

He frowned as he considered the name "Joshua David Léopold Stropthall III" briefly as most old families did know of each other. He couldn't really remember much about the family besides the fact they were rich and old, though both sides of his family consider themselves superior if he remembered correctly. "Regardless, it isn't wise to make enemies of the old families," David sighed before turning to the upperclassman Bradley Goldwind who announced both of his parents were professors.

David smiled at Bradly and said, "Well hopefully as long as it isn't flying your parents are harsh graders. No fun if there isn't a little challenge."

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relievedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Thank Merlin that's over... now let's just hope Gypsy's too busy to come greet her little brother. spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo's face broke into a wide grin when, just as predicted, he was sorted into Ravenclaw. He stepped down from the stool, his entire demeanor calmed. As he walked to the table, he was suddenly incredibly grateful for his sister's brightly-hued locks, because it made her exceptionally easy to avoid. He noted her location and chose a spot on the opposite side and end of the table, hoping that she was too wrapped up in conversation to notice that he'd been sorted, or that he'd taken a seat. If he were lucky, she wouldn't even notice him until it was far too late to move to sit with him... if he were lucky. He glanced over at the Gryffindor table, at his friends, and smiled a bit before glancing back up at the stool, were the next student was being sorted. That horror was behind him, and there'd been no surprises. He'd honestly thought he might get Hufflepuff, which would've been alright, he supposed, but he didn't know how he would have handled it. He was a Ravenclaw, after all.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

It seems that it had just been yesterday Chase stepped into the Great Halls for the first time. This sorting feast would be his last, unless, of course, he would fail his seventh year. But that was unlikely, considering his work ethics. The Ravenclaw sat down at his usual seat and watched the sorting, the many first years who would soon find out the chaotic nature of Hogwarts.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Echospacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Teasingspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hah, how predictable. Called it.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

Gypsy sat, listening but not really paying any attention, at least until David mentioned slapping. She blinked, her eyes going wide, and a bit amused. She wasn't a violent person at all, actually found violence rather pointless... but the fact that the girl had slapped this Josh kid was sort of hilarious. She'd give it to the redhead, she certainly seemed to know how to make enemies effectively... although she seemed a bit taken aback by the fact that she had done so. Gypsy rolled her eyes a bit. What was it with these kids, acting out and then getting all bent out of shape when they had to deal with the consequences? Gypsy was more than happy to serve a detention... if whatever she got it for had been worth it. Before she could comment, though, she heard her brother's name called, and her attention was zeroed in on the Sorting Hat. She watched, smirking, as he was sorted into Ravenclaw, just like she'd known he would be.

The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder again, glad for an excuse to get away from the other first years, her eyes narrowing evilly as she watched brother dear approach her table. Their table, now, she thought, smiling a mischievous little smile.
                                                          "Whelp, it's been fun, kiddos, but I've got a younger sibling to annoy the hell out of. See you ickle firsties around. Jer, you're free to join me if you like. I know Echo will just be so put out to have to meet you." Even though her words sounded mean, maybe even a little cruel, her expression was doting, her tone loving. She only teased the hell out of Echo because he made it so easy... and she wanted the kid to live a little. He was far too quiet and far too serious for a kid. Far too much like their grandparents... and the idea of him ending up like those two made her furious. They were awful, horrid people, and she didn't want her sweet little brother to be anything like them. The preteen stood, offering the first years a sarcastic sort of salute before wandering around and up the table to sit with her little brother. She giggled as he gave her a look of pure horror when she approached, sitting next to him and getting all cozy. Her arm draped over his shoulder and she pulled him in tight. "Aw, look at us, carrying on the family tradition, like right proper little Lovettes. Didja miss me? I haven't seen you all day." She gave him a pouty look, delighting in his aggravated sigh.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Greycast

hjcoffman2881

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

☾Sweet dreams are made of these!

xxxxxTo be honest, James wasn't paying much attention to the sorting. After six years, it just didn't seem to be as interesting anymore. It was easy for her mind to wander off. One of the places that her mind wandered was to the events of the summer. While everyone else likely had nice, relaxing vacations, James had nearly died. Not that it was her choice. That event was the reason that she was a fifth year again. The prefect was just happy they didn't take her title away from her. After all, it wasn't her fault she didn't get to do her O.W.L.s. That was the only thing that kept her back.

xxxxxIn a way, James was happy she had another chance at being a fifth year. She hardly remembered anything to pass the O.W.L.s, since all of that seemed to be ages ago. The girl would have more time to review. More time to score well. Not that these tests mattered much. It was the N.E.W.T.s that would determine the rest of her life. Luckily for her, those were two years away. She had time, which was good, seeing as she didn't know how she would handle being back at the place where everything had started.

xxxxxDeciding that she should see who she would be looking over, James looked down the table. "Whit's thon aboot slappin' someane ta mak enemies?" the prefect asked, concerned about the topic of conversation. She wanted to actually win the house cup this year. "It's not a guid idea ta be makin' enemies outta anyane. Not if ye wanna win the hoose cup," she explained, her accent thick. First years. They never seemed to understand that there didn't have to be this war between the houses.

xxxxxFor a moment, James was silent before realizing that she didn't introduce herself. "Ah, sorry. Nearly forgot ta introduce maself. A'm Jamesina Machlachlan, but everyane calls me James. A'm a prefect an' a editor fer the Daily Dragon. A'm supposed ta be a sixth year, but stuff happened an A wisn't able ta take my O.W.L.s, the girl explained. She had already braced herself for people who know about her disappearance to be asking her about it. She was ready for it, well, at least she hoped she was.

Who has a mind to disagree?

[OOC: Too lazy to quote all the first years. Have fun with the accent, cause I love typing it. If you don't know already, I play a ton of characters with accents.<3]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

"RAVENCLAW!" The hat proclaimed, and Alexander breathed a sigh of relief. No hufflepuff, no slytherin. He could get on board with being with the smarties. Grinning ear to ear, he thanked the hat politely before cheerfully striding to ravenclaw table. There he found one of his fellow ravenclaw first years- he tried to remember the boy's name from the sorting. Was it Echo? Also there was a peculiar girl there with pink hair. The hair Alex didn't mind. What freaked him out a little were the matching eyes. Why would someone wear colored contacts to match their hair? Strange.
Aexander watched as Alexandria was called to the hat, and sorted into gryffindor with Jason. It was slightly disappointing, both of his friends being separated from him, but he flashed her a smile and a thumbs up as she took her seat. Clearing his throat, he decided that he might as well introduce himself to his company. Hello, it's nice to meet you two, my name is Alexander Sherwood. He disentangled his hand from his hair to offer it to the two students respectively. The boy seemed pretty nice, and Alex didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. Especially not those closest to him. Um, nice contacts, he spoke to the pink girl, still a bit unnerved by her odd colored eyes. He returned his gaze to the front of the hall, watching the rest of his fellow first years go through the trauma of being sorted, glad that it was behind him. Perhaps soon he could finally figure out what Quid Itch was.

❶ OOC: ❶

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie sauntered into the Great Hall and her keen eyes immediately picked up the vibrant purple hair of a Ravenclaw. Immediately the young vampire made her way over the Ravenclaw and smiled at her. "Hey there random girl!" She called out, a friendly tone automatically taking over. She knew it probably seemed weird for some random sixth year to suddenly talk to a second year, but she just had too. "I love your hair. It's funny because I usually have audaciously coloured hair, and this year I took on something normal. I mean last year I had... cherry red hair. My first year I had blue hair." She chuckled and glanced towards the door, wondering where her doting boyfriend had gotten too.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 pm
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————яανєи¢ℓαω
    —————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
    User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera's eyes had gone wide when she heard the hat speak and at first she was sure everyone could hear it, but judging from the expectant looks of the students and professors, only she could hear it. But even as it spoke to her, she still didn't see its judgment coming when it placed her in Ravenclaw! Mouth dropping into a large 'O' in astonished glee, the pigtailed girl immediately stood and could barely keep herself from darting off before someone took the hat off of her head.

She dashed toward the Ravenclaw table with a huge grin on her face as she squeezed into a spot next to Kas and waved upon seeing David as well.
                          "I guess we get to be in the same house after all Kas! And you too David! Her voice was a loud excited whisper as she spoke to her friend and housemates, barely able to stay seated. But she tried to contain herself by focusing on Kas and that was when she noticed his robes and frowned in thought. ".....Were your robes green before Kas? I coulda sworn..." Piera drifted off uncertainly, not sure if she was mistaken.

σut σf crαck?!ooRAVENCLAW~!

ωhεɾε Ravenclaw Table. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg I can't believe I got into Ravenclaw! ooooo ωเtђ Kas, David and Ravenclaws.

Greycast

mc2

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Friendly 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Contributor 150
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 pm
    I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -"So we are," Kas answered the excited exclamation from the girl now sitting beside him. "Congratulations on that," he continued, a small smile on his face. "You'd do best to stay calm, though," he added, amused as Piera almost bounced off her seat in her excitement. "You might fall off."

He laughed when his robes caught her attention. "No, I'm a Ravenclaw, Piera," he grinned, gesturing to the unchanged badge. "It's just a spell. I'll turn them back later, but for now, I'm enjoying the lack of blue on my person," he sighed, thinking forward to when he would have to change his robes back.

It was such a bother.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

Piera Tucker

Cara Miakitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games