Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle eyed him thoughtfully. She could see why he wasn't much of a ladies man as he put it. Almost all of the girls in her year feared him, and she knew many of the older ones did too or they just avoided him. "I know what you mean." She said. "Few take hold of my thoughts for long and even fewer can keep up with me in any way." She paused thinking over his question. "Asking for it is not to much, but finding is a different deal all together."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm
Silently, a piece of folded up parchment fluttered over to the Slytherin table, sliding in front of the first year, Jaslyn Ross.

Chance Carlson
Jaslyn:
The conversation at the Ravenclaw table is boring me to death, so I thought I'd talk to you instead.
How's the Slytherin table? And Virgil? Any plans for the summer?
I was hoping that maybe I could come visit, or you could come to my house.
I'm sure we could find lots of trouble to get into.
~Chance

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn picked up the note as it slid in front of her and read through it quietly, smiling when she realized who it was from. Her grin widened as he asked about her summer plans and if they could hang out. She quickly wrote a response down and sent it back his way with a flick of her wand.
User Image

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 pm
A few moments later, the parchment returned to the table of green and silver Snakes...

Chance Carlson
Jaslyn:
The conversation at the Ravenclaw table is boring me to death, so I thought I'd talk to you instead.
How's the Slytherin table? And Virgil? Any plans for the summer?
I was hoping that maybe I could come visit, or you could come to my house.
I'm sure we could find lots of trouble to get into.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
Hey Chance!
It's boring over here to at least for me and Virgil, everyone else seems to be having a grand time. Virgil's quite excited to be heading home, but I'm not really. I'd love to spend some time with you over summer! preferably at your house. My family is rather..... unfavourable to guests. Either way, where ever we go we'll definitely find ourselves trouble and fun.
~Jazz<3

...with a new message scrawled in familiar handwriting.

Chance Carlson
I'm sorry to hear that you're bored out of your mind, but at least we can be bored together. I'm indifferent on going home. I want to see my sister and mother again, but I did actually enjoy my time here at the school as well. I guess I have you to thank for that. Well, my home is always open to guests, so you can come over whenever you want to. Mother won't mind it, and I'm sure Cecille would love to meet you. We'll have to have an adventure of some sort. Something to brag about when we return for our second term.
~Chance

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jazz picked up the note and read through it, smiling. Some how Chance always managed to bring a smile to her face. She wrote a response on a new piece of parchment seeing as the other one was getting a bit crowded and sent it back to the Ravenclaw table.
User Image

And my head down low

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 pm
(( Sorry i'm late. i've been in bed sick with the flu...))

Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora walked into the Great Hall, glancing up at the Professor's Table to see her Aunt. She waved a bit at her, then looked to the Slytherin Table to find Dom looking very forelorn. She sighed and snuck up behind him. She knew this was dangerous, but if anyone could get away with it, it was her. And if he hurt her... well... no big deal.

The year had been... well, a lot, for Eliora and Dominic. They hardly got to see each other, but when they did it was worth it. And thanks to Dominic, she had passed her Flying class and would be getting her certificate! Eli felt so bad for Dom. He lost his aunt recently and ever since then she was the only one he would really talk to, other than his mom, and even then he rarely saw her. He was so depressed. The girl only hoped that somehow she could eventually make it better.

The ebony haired girl wrapped her arms around the older boy's waist, head nuzzling his back a bit. "Lookin' for me?.." she asked quietly.

Translations:
Currently: Outfit:Adorable. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: i hope he's ok..

little_kitten52

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:17 pm
The note returned, gliding down to the Slytherin table and landing in Jaslyn's lap...

Jaslyn Ross
I don't really care if I see my siblings or not. The only one who I really care about is Virgil, and well I've seen him all year. I enjoyed my time here at school a lot more than I've ever enjoyed being home. To much fighting and awkward silences. I'm glad we became friends (: My year here would have sucked if we hadn't. I'm excited to meet your sister! And we have to have many adventures this summer. I can't wait!
~Jazz<3

Below the previous passage was a reply, scribbled in the scrawl of Chance Carlson.

Chance Carlson
Trouble in your kingdom, Princess? That's just horrible. Maybe while you were away, they worked out some of their issues. Just don't let them get you down, okay? I'm also happy that we are friends. I don't think I could have survived if we hadn't. I'm sure Cecille will take a liking to you. She doesn't have many friends at school, but I'm hoping that will change once she comes to Hogwarts with me in two years. Start planning your adventures, and we'll get them done. Anything you can think of.
~Chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn giggled as she read the note. Their nicknames had started out as sarcastic comments but now they were so much more. Their relationship was so much more meaningful now too. Jazz scrawled out a reply to the note, pausing before sending it to try and think of adventures they could have but for now she hadn't a clue. Being around him was an adventure in itself. She sent the letter back to the bronze and blue table with a smile still gracing her features.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm
Moments later, the parchment returned, landing on the head of Jaslyn Ross.

Jaslyn Ross
I don't really care if I see my siblings or not. The only one who I really care about is Virgil, and well I've seen him all year. I enjoyed my time here at school a lot more than I've ever enjoyed being home. To much fighting and awkward silences. I'm glad we became friends (: My year here would have sucked if we hadn't. I'm excited to meet your sister! And we have to have many adventures this summer. I can't wait!
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
Trouble in your kingdom, Princess? That's just horrible. Maybe while you were away, they worked out some of their issues. Just don't let them get you down, okay? I'm also happy that we are friends. I don't think I could have survived if we hadn't. I'm sure Cecille will take a liking to you. She doesn't have many friends at school, but I'm hoping that will change once she comes to Hogwarts with me in two years. Start planning your adventures, and we'll get them done. Anything you can think of.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I dunno I'm just waiting for my prince to come and save me I guess. They've always fought, but it's more that I'm worried to go home. I've told you how my father is like, and well this year, I've found that almost all the half-bloods and muggle born students that I've met are quite nice. Darius is the only one that is awful. I'm afraid that if I go home my father will know somehow and I've seen how he treats my little sister. I'd prefer not to be in that category. Anyways, I have no idea what kind of adventures we might take, but being around you is an adventure in itself.
~Jazz<3

A new message was written in the handwriting of Chance Carlson.

Chance Carlson
I'll work on my rescue plan then. I'll have to rent one of those white horses though. I don't think I pay much attention to blood purity. I know what I am, at least. Darius is quite strange. We were in a serious battle in our match against each other this term. As for your father, if he ever does anything to you, please tell me. And my window is always open if you need to get away. And on our adventures, I'm sure we'll think of something to do. Maybe we can cause a panic and wreck havoc in Diagon Ally one day. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
~Chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn raised her eyes and took the note from her head. She read it through a couple time just because it made her smile. She ran her fingers against where he'd signed her name before flipping it over and writing a reply. When she was done she sent it back his way.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm
The now well-traveled note returned to the Slytherin table, resting in front of Jaslyn.

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I dunno I'm just waiting for my prince to come and save me I guess. They've always fought, but it's more that I'm worried to go home. I've told you how my father is like, and well this year, I've found that almost all the half-bloods and muggle born students that I've met are quite nice. Darius is the only one that is awful. I'm afraid that if I go home my father will know somehow and I've seen how he treats my little sister. I'd prefer not to be in that category. Anyways, I have no idea what kind of adventures we might take, but being around you is an adventure in itself.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
I'll work on my rescue plan then. I'll have to rent one of those white horses though. I don't think I pay much attention to blood purity. I know what I am, at least. Darius is quite strange. We were in a serious battle in our match against each other this term. As for your father, if he ever does anything to you, please tell me. And my window is always open if you need to get away. And on our adventures, I'm sure we'll think of something to do. Maybe we can cause a panic and wreck havoc in Diagon Ally one day. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I've always paid attention to blood. It's how I was raised, but now I see things differently. I saw your battle with Darius on the Quidditch field. If he wasn't so awful at the game, I would have been worried for you. If my father even thinks about hurting me Virgil would be at his throat in minutes, and you should know Chance, a princess never enters through a window, so you better have a door open too. Wrecking havoc in Diagon sounds fun. Whatever we do I'll be happy and have fun as long we're hanging out.
~Jazz<3

Underneath the neat writing of the Slytherin was the scribbled scrawl of a Ravenclaw.

Chance Carlson
If you see things differently now, than you must have met some nice people here. I'm glad. I was just happy to keep my promise of not getting knocked from my broom. Though, I did fall, but that wasn't the fault of a bludger. A Chaser on my team is relatively clumsy. I'm glad to hear you have someone like Virgil to protect you. I do have a door, but where's the fun in that? But if you insist, I'll put a ladder up for you. I'm usually out on my roof when I have nothing to do, so if you need to find me, that's where I'll be. This summer promises to be the best one yet, and it hasn't even begun.
~Chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn lifted the note gently and read it over. She smiled at his last comment. He was right, this summer would be better than all of her other summers combined. Saying good bye to him this year wouldn't be so bad knowing she'd get to seen him as soon as she liked, which, knowing her, would be the very next day.
User Image

And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:41 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Dairus read the letter and started to reply he saw another letter from the ravenclaw table coming to his half sister must be that beater. he tried to shake the thoght from his mind before he broke his quill. After a bit he sent the letter
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil shook his head in disgust "Well I guess even worms get to gather now and then" He saw the letter coming to and from his sister to Chance. "So how is Chance doing over at the ravenclaw table?"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:17 pm
A crumpled note returned, nearly filled with the conversation between Jaslyn and Chance.

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I've always paid attention to blood. It's how I was raised, but now I see things differently. I saw your battle with Darius on the Quidditch field. If he wasn't so awful at the game, I would have been worried for you. If my father even thinks about hurting me Virgil would be at his throat in minutes, and you should know Chance, a princess never enters through a window, so you better have a door open too. Wrecking havoc in Diagon sounds fun. Whatever we do I'll be happy and have fun as long we're hanging out.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
If you see things differently now, than you must have met some nice people here. I'm glad. I was just happy to keep my promise of not getting knocked from my broom. Though, I did fall, but that wasn't the fault of a bludger. A Chaser on my team is relatively clumsy. I'm glad to hear you have someone like Virgil to protect you. I do have a door, but where's the fun in that? But if you insist, I'll put a ladder up for you. I'm usually out on my roof when I have nothing to do, so if you need to find me, that's where I'll be. This summer promises to be the best one yet, and it hasn't even begun.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I thought of trying out for my Quidditch team, but the only spot I'd like to play would be Seeker and that's a hard spot to get. I'm sorry you've got clumsy chasers though. And congrats on the Quidditch cup, I never got to say that earlier. I guess a ladder will work just fine, and roof tops are even better than doors. I spend time on my roof too, although my parents hate it, as it's rather high up, but I have yet fall so I'm not afraid. I can't wait for the summer now
~Jazz<3

The next section read as followed:

Chance Carlson
I think you would be a great Seeker. Though, it worries me that you would easily become a target of mine. The Quidditch cup. I feel like I didn't contribute to it as much as I could. I'll just have to train harder and longer for next year. Don't fall off your roof, please. You are more than welcome to spend your time on mine. I never let Cecille up there, for fear of her falling. I may not have mentioned this before, but she can't see. She's been blind since the day she was born. Maybe that's why I'm so protective of her... I wish this feast would start. I'm starved. And the sooner it starts, the sooner summer will be here.
~Chance

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:26 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn read through the letter as her brother spoke to her. She smirked at the idea of Chance hitting her with a bludger. That'd make for an interesting time. She finished reading and replied to the letter before turning to face her brother. "Oh, he's bored just like us, but we're making summer plans so not so bored anymore I guess." She smiled at her brother. She had gotten to caught up in her conversation with Chance to care much at all about what her half brother was doing, but by the looks of it he was conversing with Elli from the Gryffindor table, who wasn't a worm in the least. At least not by her brother's definitions.
User Image

And my head down low

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games